2m Light Stand 36" 90cm Umbrella Diffuser & Flash Mount Carry Bag Shoot Through
1 x Shoot Through 36" diffuser Umbrella
1 x Speedlight flash holder and umbrella Holder
1 x 200cm Light stand
1 x Carry Bag
This kit provides a highly portable, versatile lighting solution designed to soften, broaden and enhance the quality of studio lighting with minimal effort.
Shoot Through Umbrella
This professional umbrella is made of nylon material, and the lightweight is easy to use and assemble. It's designed for portraits and product shooting of larger objects. It gives your camera the best performance and suitable for all studio flashes.
The umbrella is 36" (90cm) in diameter. It is made of nylon material, and is lightweight and is easy to use and assemble.
Umbrellas soften, broaden, and diminish the light output of any tungsten or flash light source.
White translucent Umbrellas are perfect for creating nice, soft light. Ideal for portrait and product photography.
The umbrella features a 62cm shaft with locking mechanism, a round 8-panel design ensuring pleasing catchlights.
Features & Benefits
• Parabolic-shaped reflector - which provides large circular light source to render circular catch light in eyes
• Versatile - the white fabric is both reflective and translucent.
• Folds down - like a traditional umbrella which makes it easily portable.
Flash and Umbrella Holder
Features of Swivel Flash Mount & Umbrella Holder:
* This adapter has a screw lock to attach to any light stand.
* It has a swivel, an umbrella socket with a tightening screw, adjustable up to 180 degrees.
* The top of the adapter can be connected to the hot shoe of your flash or wireless flash receivers.
* It has a shoe mount for almost any shoe mount flash.Not compatible with Nikon SB900.
* The adapter is also lightweight at only 170g.
Professional Aluminium 200cm Light Stand
This listing also includes a Professional Light Stand incorporating Manfrotto-style quick lock clasps allowing fast and easy adjustment of height. High quality cross bracing allows maximum strength with a small footprint. The bottom of the legs are rubber-tipped to ensure scratch-free studio floors.
This light stand is equipped with a standard mounting head featuring a 1/4" thread tip and machined aluminium spigot. The aluminium spigot allows compatibility with almost all studio strobes and accessories. The 1/4" screw tip allows direct connection to Canon & Nikon Speedlites, TTL Cords and even directly to cameras.
Manufactured from strong and lightweight Aluminium, this light stand is light enough to take everywhere, weighing only 1040g.
Light Stand Specifications
Maximum operating height: 205cm (fully extended).
Minimum operating height: 72cm
Collapsed length: 72cm.
Maximum Load 2.5kg
* All kit components covered by a full 12 month warranty
Please note: Flash pictured is NOT included - this listing is for the umbrella, light stand and flash holder only.
** For Local Pickup you may go to our office address shown above. Should you have any inquiries, please feel free to contact our customer service number or email us. We would be glad to help. **
- PROtog are a Melbourne based importer and distributor of Photographic Equipment. We are an eBay PowerSeller with over 2,500 satisfied eBay customers. The reason we have such a high eBay rating because we believe customer service is as important as high quality products. Read our feedback and buy with confidence!
- We are a registered Australian Company: AA Performance Pty Ltd trading as PROtog. ABN 16 132 849 212
- Prices include GST, and a tax invoice is provided.
- Please make payment within 3 days. We accept VISA, MasterCard, PayPal, Bank Transfer, or Cash.
- If paying by bank transfer, please use your ebay username as the payment reference. If you are making a bank deposit at a branch, please use your postcode as the payment reference. Bank details: PROTOG, ANZ Bank, BSB 013384, Account 489915344.
- If you wish to pay by VISA or MasterCard, you will receive an email after your purchase. Follow the link to our secure website to make payment, or call our office to provide your card details over the phone.
- If you wish to pick up your purchase from our office, you can pay at pickup using VISA, Mastercard, EFTPOS, or Cash.
The buyer is responsible for return postage costs.
Refunds by law: In Australia, consumers have a legal right to obtain a refund from a business for goods purchased if the goods are faulty, not fit for purpose or don't match description. More information at returns - opens in a new window or tab.
Buyer protection on eBay
See your credit card issuer's terms
Money order/Bank cheque
Seller's payment instructions
Please make payment within 3 days. We accept VISA/Mastercard, PayPal, Bank Transfer, Cheque/Money Order or cash on pick up. If paying by bank transfer, please use your ebay username as the payment reference. If you are making a bank deposit at a branch, please use your postcode as the payment reference.
(estimated and based on max bid)To be provided at checkout
Your max bid:
Your max bid:
By clicking Confirm bid, you commit to buy this item from the seller if you are the winning bidder.
By clicking Confirm bid, you are committing to buy this item from the seller if you are the winning bidder and have read and agreed to the Global Postage Program terms and conditions - opens in a new window or tab. Import charges previously quoted are subject to change if you increase you maximum bid amount.