Welcome to the worlds most reliable LED W5W, 501, T10 Bulb.
Passenger car lighting – essential and ground breaking.
Reliable lighting on a car is essential for a safe journey. Modern light solutions provide an optimally lit driving area and permit even faster recognition of signs, obstacles and hazards. Improved brightness values also improves your driving experience. It is easier on your eyes, the risk of fatigue is reduced and each destination can be reached safely.
OSRAM is the world leader in lamps for passenger cars and can provide you with a comprehensive product range.
LEDs in automobiles: refreshing, attractive, pleasant, modern
LEDs inside the vehicle, a trend that is hard to miss. Up to now, interior lighting has often been underestimated and the latest trend now is ambience. Light that is tailored to the driver’s needs. Modern, eye-catching and refreshing. Harmonious, pleasant and convenient. Anyone – male, female, young or old - can use LEDs to stamp their own personality on their vehicle.
“Cold” LED light: a perfect blend of style and stimulation
Bright bluish white light at 6000 kelvin. Positioned in various places inside gives a refreshing and modern appearance. Perfect for the design-conscious driver and ideal as a safety feature because cold LED light helps keep drivers alert. Not a place for tiredness any more – just pure concentration. The right light, particularly for high-mileage drivers.
Lower power consumption and more style with LEDs. No wonder drivers are enthusiastic. Interior details look fresher. Dark leather seats appear in a new light and the dashboard becomes a high-tech element. Even footwells can be bright and colourful with LED lighting.
OSRAM RETROFIT 'LED W5W 6000K' BULB
- Perfect LED light thanks to modern diffuser material
- Up to 80 % less energy consumption compared to W5W, T4W or C5W
- Homogeneous light
- Up to 80 % less energy consumption (compared to standard lamps)
- Perfect LED light thanks to modern diffuser material
- Non selective illumination thanks to homogeneous light
- Easy plug & play replacement
AREAS OF APPLICATION
- Interior:(dome, map reading, footwell, boot area, roof etc)
- Exterior: Sidelight, Parking Light
Not ECE conform
Only for off-road use, not approved for use on public roads
Illegal use leads to cancellation of vehicle operating licence and loss of insurance cover
Always check for correct fitment before ordering, please see below:
How do I find the correct type of bulb for my vehicle?
The best way to ensure correct fitment is to take the time to check what bulbs are currently fitted to your vehicle, or consult your vehicles handbook. If access to the bulb covers is difficult however or in some cases impossible without taking the bumper off, we recommend using OSRAM's Online Automotive Bulb Tool.
NEW! Now find the correct lamps for car interior lighting!
As the world market leader in automotive lamps, OSRAM offers a wide range of products. In OSRAM´s portfolio you will find the standard lamps of the ORIGINAL LINE as well as the innovative product families for more light, service life and and a stylish appearance - all in original spare part quality.
Please be aware that, in exceptional cases, no specific lamp information can be provided. This is due to the wide variety of different models and versions. No liability is assumed for errors. In case of doubt, the manufacturer's specifications are binding. If you experience problems, most authorized service garages will help you find the right solution for your vehicle and your specific requirements.
These bulbs are rated at 6000 Kelvin
What does the information on the bulb mean?
OSRAM automotive lamps have the following information on them:
- OSRAM or OS indicates the manufacturer, in this case OSRAM.
- 12 or 12V, 24 or 24V indicates the rated voltage according to ECE Regulation 37.
- H1, H4, P21W etc. are the standard international categories for ECE standardized bulbs, e.g. 55W stands for a rated wattage of 55W.
- E1 indicates the country in which the bulb has been tested and approved ("1" for Germany).
- If DOT appears on a bulb it means that it's approved for the US market (necessary only for main headlight bulbs - low and high beam).
- The uppercase "U" indicates a UV-reduced bulb in accordance with ECE requirements (e.g. for use in plastic headlights). All OSRAM halogen automotive bulbs meet these requirements.
- The approval mark issued by the relevant authority (the Federal Road Traffic Office in Flensburg in the case of E1) is also displayed and is either 37R (E1) a 5-digit number or just (E1) a 3-digit number (which may comprise alphanumeric characters).
- Almost all bulbs carry the manufacturer's own code so that the manufacturer can trace the production batches
Because of the size of some light sources it may not always be possible to show all the information. By law, approved bulbs must show the manufacturer, rated voltage, wattage, test marks (e.g. E1) and approval marks.
So why choose an OE manufactured bulb from OSRAM?:
- Our products are manufactured to the same high quality and standard that is specified and trusted by major vehicle manufacturers worldwide.
- They are manufactured by OSRAM in Germany.
- OSRAM are specialists in the field.
- We only manufacture and sell bulbs.
- Over 100 years of experience of vehicle bulb manufacturing.
- All OSRAM bulbs are genuine ORIGINAL EQUIPMENT products.
- Fit and forget with OSRAM premium quality.
When you are making your next bulb purchase, replacement or just want to upgrade your standard headlights try OSRAM NIGHT BREAKER® PLUS for better performance, longer life and increased safety!
Payment by Card?
No problem - Just select Paypal as method of payment.
You do not need a Paypal account to pay by credit or debit card!
Forms of Payment / Shipping Details / Return Policy
Trade / Quantity Discounts Available - Email Us
Content © Driven 2 Automotive 2013, All Rights Reserved
All logos and trademarks are property of their respective owners of which we have full permission to use.