350mm BLACK/CHROME REAR MOTORCYCLE SHOCK ABSORBERS EYE TO EYE
Brand New Pair of GXmotor Chrome Shock Absorbers
Excellent quality Item
Produced by ISO9002 Compliant Manufacturer
Chrome Triple Rate Progressive Wound Springs
Oil Filled Shock Absorbers with High Quality Seals
Ready to bolt on and go!
Other sizes and styles are available. Please check our store
Item Ships Worldwide from Australia
Delivery time within Australia: eParcel (1-6 business days)
Delivery time within Australia: Express (1-3 business days)
Delivery time International: ECI Express (2-4 business days)
Shipping & Delivery
Freight charges - Domestic
Depending on your location, order value and order weight you will be offered one or more of the following shipping services to choose from during the checkout process. Please ensure you understand the different features of each service. (All services will require a signature on delivery.)
Shipping Services - Domestic
- Standard - Registered service with signature required and delivery within 1-6 business days.
- Standard with Extra Cover- Registered service with signature required and delivery within 1-6 business days. Includes insurance for items valued over $100.00
- Express- Reliable express service with online tracking and delivery in 1-3 business days (Guaranteed overnight delivery within the express post network)
- Express with Extra Cover - Premium express post platinum service with online tracking and delivery in 1-3 business days. Includes insurance for items valued over $100.00 (Guaranteed overnight delivery within the express post network)
Service times vary by destination. If in doubt, or your item is required urgently, please contact us.
If no one is available to sign for your package when a delivery attempt is made a card will be left for you and the items will be returned to your local post office for collection. If this is a problem we suggest you enter an alternative delivery address such as a work address during the checkout process where there will be someone available to sign for the package.
Freight charges - Export
Goods can be sent by various methods including Registered Airmail, Pack and Track Airmail and Express Courier International (ECI) Prices will vary depending on the parcel weight, destination, service required and insured value. (All services will require a signature on delivery)
Shipping Services - Export
Depending on your location, order value and order weight you will be offered one or more of the following shipping services to choose from during the checkout process. Please ensure you understand the different features of each service.
- Registered Airmail- Standard postal service with online tracking from point of arrival in country of destination and delivery in 5-10 working days to most locations
- Pack and Track Airmail - Standard postal service with online tracking and delivery in 5-10 working days to most locations. (Only available to select locations)
- Express Courier International (ECI) - Reliable express delivery with basic online tracking and delivery in 2-4 working days to most locations.
Backorder Order Items
Items that we do not normally carry in stock are considered "Backorder Items".
In general Back ordered items will include, but are not limited to, any items that are manufactured specifically to your requirements, any items which are ordered by us from overseas on your behalf and any non-stock items. Please be aware that if an item is listed on our website it does not necessarily mean it is a stocked item and it may still have to be ordered in from the manufacturer on your behalf.
All Back ordered Items require payment in full in advance and any shipping dates provided are estimates.
All Backorder Items are non-returnable and cannot be cancelled
We will only accept cancellation of your order if
- The items on it are ones which we would normally hold in stock
- The items on it are NOT Backorder Only items which we have had to order in on your behalf
- Your order has not been shipped
Once your order has been shipped no cancellations will be accepted, you may however be eligible to return the items to us under our Returns Policy provided below.
Please ensure you have the correct postage address stated as it cannot be changed after the payment has been received.
Payment, Pricing & Promotion
We pride ourselves in ensuring our customer’s have the best possible protection and security when making online transactions. Therefore we accept and recommend payment via Paypal. We also accept payments via direct bank deposit. Payments made via Paypal echeque and direct deposit will be subject to clearance. Items will be dispatched only after funds have cleared.
- Australian Customers: All product and shipping prices quoted include GST. A tax invoice will be supplied.
- International Customers: All product and shipping prices quoted do NOT include tax. The customer will be responsible for any Import Tax's or Duties.
We accept no liability for any printing errors, changes in VAT and customs duties as well as any delivery errors.
Special offers are valid until the product is sold out.
Privacy & Security
JapBikeSpares respects your privacy and will keep all of your personal details secure and confidential. Any information you submit is only used in order to process your order. Your personal details will not be sold, exchanged, or disclosed unless required by law.
Returns & Replacements
Unwanted items may be returned within 14 working days of receipt subject to the following conditions:
You must obtain verbal permission from JapBikeSpares prior to returning any goods. You will be issued with a Goods Returns Number which must be quoted on all correspondence and must be included with the goods.
Goods must be returned within seven working days of their receipt with all original packaging and enclosures intact and unbroken. Failure to comply with this clause will result in a fee of 20% of the invoiced value of the goods being retained to cover the costs of replacing the damaged packaging
Goods must be returned to us at the buyers cost. You must take reasonable care to ensure that the goods are not damaged whilst in return transit to us. You are responsible for any loss or damage caused as such, we therefore strongly recommend that you use an insured carrier service to return the goods to us
Once the goods are received and examined we will process a refund within 7 days for the cost of the goods, less the original shipping charge shown on your invoice and less any deduction as explained above.
You do not however have the right to return your goods under any of the following conditions:
- If the order is for goods which by their nature cannot be returned or are liable to deteriorate or expire rapidly
- If the goods have been installed, used or fitted in any way whatsoever
- If the order was for any non-stock special order goods ordered specifically and/or manufactured specifically for you on your instructions.
Please note that we will not accept items for return that have been installed, used or fitted in any way under any circumstances.
Any items returned that do not comply with the conditions stated above, or where our agreement to refund is not obtained prior to returning them will not be refunded.
Exchange of parts
Goods which are correctly supplied by us, but which you wish to return for exchange as a result of having ordered them incorrectly, will be subject to a further carriage charge on return of the replacement goods.
Incorrectly supplied parts
In the rare event of receiving an incorrect item please let us know immediately and we will exchange or refund the price of the goods and any freight to or from our premises.
In the unlikely event of a part being faulty please contact us and we will endeavor to ensure the quickest solution to your issue.
Order shortages and carrier damages
Please advise us of any shortages or carrier damage to insured items within 3 days of receipt of your goods. We regret that beyond this time we may be unable to process your claim. Should any goods be damaged in transit you must allow us and/or our carriers reasonable access to the goods and packaging so that your claim can be substantiated. Failure to allow such access will invalidate any rights that you may have to a refund or replacement items
Feedback will be automatically left through our automated system, once your much appreciated positive feedback is received. If for some reason you have not received any return positive feedback, please contact us and we will gladly leave you feedback. Please contact us before leaving negative feedback. We will always try our best to come to an agreement to avoid negative feedback. Negative feedback received will be given a manual feedback in return by us. Please note: negative feedback will void any warranty on your purchased items and you will be blocked from making any future purchases from JapBikeSpares.
At JapBikeSpares we take great pride in providing our customers with not only the very best quality products but also top class service to back them up. Your enquiries are always welcome and will be answered promptly by one of our customer service staff. So please always feel free to contact us with any questions you may have!