Details about 4.5m Half Cabin Fishing BoatSee original listing
“Small crack on port side of cabin upright, see pic (next to fire extinguisher). No issue for the ”... Read more
22 Jun, 2014 22:28:37 AEST
Tarneit, Victoria, Australia
An item that has been used previously. See the seller’s listing for full details and description of any imperfections. See all condition definitions- opens in a new window or tab
|Seller Notes:||“Small crack on port side of cabin upright, see pic (next to fire extinguisher). No issue for the boast at all.”|
Anchor, Fire Extinguishers, GPS, Outboard Motor, Radios, Registration, Safety Vests, Sonar, Trailer
Lots of watchers...
If you like it, send me an offer.
I need the garage space now, since listing.
Here is a beauty.
Only selling because my chronic motion sickness hasn't gone :-(
4.5M Fiberglass Half Cabin - extra space to stand compared to some I have seen.
* Chrysler 55hp motor - starts first time, every time. NEVER had a problem.
* Rocket Launcher
* Bait Board
* Good Vinyl - on all seats
* Navman Marine Radio
* Navman Fishfinder
* 2 Lifejackets - 1 Adult, 1 Adolescent
* Bucket and retrieval rope
* 2 Nets - crab/yabby
* Ski Tube sling (never used, new)
* Full canvas cover
* Spare side windows, never used
* Three maps for local areas - laminated
* 2 Boat rods
* 12V Bilge pump
* Fully charged (always trickle charged) Deep Cycle battery
* Poly fuel tank - in pics plus an old style metal boat fuel tank used to carry spare fuel
* Fire extinguisher
* Flares (out-of date though!)
* New wiring
* Near-new steering wire - replaced last year
* Twin cigarette lighter charging ports
* Cabin light
* Port, Starboard, Spot and night lights
* Extra power cut-off switch, stops power to all devices, great when storing boat
* Tilt-trailer in very good order - no major rust, just a little on the light surround and axle
* Aerial for CB radio (I have never used it)
* Sand anchor - chain and rope
* Extra rope for launching/retrieval
* Ultra heavy duty spare wheel (from a forklift I think, never used it!)
* Forward access door
* Pretty clear perspex windscreen, no scratches or cracks
What you need to know...
There is a small, crack on the port side cabin upright section (see pic, next to fire extinguisher). It has always been there, the previous owner just left it. It never got better or worse, but I decided to put some timber behind and screw it tight, just in case. It is no issue at all, I can vouch for it, I never intended to sell the boat, it didn't fuss me at all.
A couple of press studs on the cover need fixing.
No rot, transom is great, boat is clean and ready to fish from. I love it!
All you need to do is:
*Buy some bait
*Pay me cash
*Take it to the launching ramp, go out and fish (there's even plenty of fuel ready to go, and rods with hooks on them!)
Boat is housed in garage at Tarneit - 20 mins west of Melbourne CBD.
No time waster please. I have lowered the rocket launcher to get into garage and only will pull out for genuine cash buyers.
Previous to living at Tarneit the boat was housed under a carport in Leongatha, and in a shed before that. Spent a couple of summer months outside in its whole life! whilst I figured how to get it into the garage where we are now living.
I would give it a service at the end of next season, no reason, I just like to be sure all is good.
Want a reliable, no fuss boat. This is it.