ITEM: Flea & Tick Collar for Cats x 4 Boxes
- Kills fleas and ticks for up to 90 days (4 boxes = 1 year of protection!)
- Kills deer ticks which may carry the oganism which causes Lyme Disease
Directions For UseIt is a violation of Federal Law to use this product in a manner inconsistent with its labeling.
Application InstructionsREMOVE COLLAR FROM PACKAGE, UNROLL AND STRETCH TO ACTIVATE INSECTICIDE GENERATOR.
Place the Longlife by Hartz® 90 Day Brand Collar for Dogs around the dogs neck, adjust for proper fit, and buckle in place. The collar must be worn loosely to allow for growth of the dog and to permit the collar to move about the neck. Generally, a properly fitted collar is one that when fastened will snugly slide over the dogs head. Leave 2 or 3 inches on the collar for extra adjustment and cut off and dispose of the extra length.
General Precautions And Restrictions
Do not use on puppies less than 6 weeks of age. Do not unroll collar until ready to use. Consult a veterinarian before using this product on debilitated, aged, or medicated animals. If used on pregnant or nursing dogs, do not replace the collar until the puppies are at least 6 weeks old. Sensitivities may occur after using ANY pesticide product for pets. Some animals may become irritated by any collar if it is applied too tightly. If this occurs, loosen the collar. If irritation continues, remove the collar from the animal. If signs of sensitivity occur, remove the collar and bathe your pet with mild soap and rinse with large amounts of water. If signs continue, consult a veterinarian immediately. Do not use this product on animals simultaneously or within 30 days before or after treatment with or exposure to cholinesterase inhibiting drugs, pesticides, or chemicals. However, flea & tick collars may be immediately replaced.
General InformationThis collar is intended for use as an insecticide generator. For continuous flea protection under normal conditions, replace the collar every 3 months. Under conditions where dogs are exposed to severe flea infestation, it may be necessary to replace the collar every 2 months. Ticks may be an occasional problem for dogs. The collar will kill ticks, including the Rocky Mountain Wood Tick, carrier of Rocky Mountain Spotted Fever, and the Deer Tick, which may carry Lyme Disease, for 60 days and continue to aid in their control an additional 30 days. The dog should be examined from time to time and the collar replaced when mature tick or flea populations begin to appear. Wetting will not impair the collars effectiveness or pets protection. If the dog goes swimming or is out in the rain, it is not necessary to remove the collar. Longlife 90 Day Brand Collar for Dogs may be worn with a regular collar.
Please see international notes marked in RED, and please scroll down to the end of the page for IMPORTANT shipping information for international buyers!
- We accept credit cards, debit cards, and e-checks through Paypal.
- Payment is due within 3 days, but immediate payment is greatly appreciated.
- Due to the volume of buyers we have, our payment system is automated.
- Non- paying buyers are automatically reminded via Ebays automated system on the 4th day.
- After 7 days, non-paying buyers will receive an unpaid strike. The strike can be removed upon payment.
- If you need to make a payment arrangement, please contact us.
All packages, domestic and international, include insurance.
Please contact us if you do not receive your package within a reasonable amount of time and our insurance company will track your package offline (international).
- Domestic packages include online tracking.
- International USPS First Class mail does not include online tracking. If you would like to add this option, please contact us for a quote. However, if there is a problem, we can track your package through our insurance company after 30 days at no charge.
- International PRIORITY and EXPRESS mail includes online tracking and insurance.
- We ship next business day or same day if possible.
- We do combine shipping. After you commit to an item, do not pay. Repeat as many times as you want, then when you are ready to pay, click on MY EBAY at the top right, then click on WON and you can combine/pay your invoice. If the adjusted s/h still seems too high, or you would like to use a flat rate package, please contact us to revise your invoice.
- Delivery times are based on USPS' shipping schedule, not Ebay's schedule.
- Please do not rely on Ebay's "estimated" delivery times, as they are innacurate. Ebay does not take handling time, weekends, and holidays into consideration. Furthermore, First Class mail IS NOT expedited mail and most definitely takes longer than Ebay estimates.
- We usually ship domestic packages under 14 oz in padded envelopes via FIRST CLASS MAIL through USPS (United States Postal Service). Media Mail or Parcel Post may be used on occasion. Priority Mail ships in a box (your choice upon checkout). Packages over 14 oz must be shipped via Priority Mail or Parcel Post.
- We ship international packages via first class mail for packages weighing up to 4 lb. We may upgrade to a flat rate package. 4lb + is shipped via Priority Mail.
- All items are thoroughly inspected by at least 2 people, and carefully packaged prior to shipment.
Feedback is left automatically upon payment. We would greatly appreciate if you would reciprocate upon receipt of your purchase. If there is a problem with your order, we request that you please drop us an email and give us a chance to make it right before leaving negative feedback.
Although 99.4% of our transactions are wonderful, we do get a few bad apples. We take feedback extortion seriously, and refuse to be held hostage with threats of negative feedback. For principles sake, we would rather receive negative feedbacks versus allowing buyers to take advantage of us via feedback threats. All attempts to extort sellers with threats of negative feedback are immediately reported to Ebay and Safe Harbor.
- We do not offer refunds for any items.
- All cosmetics and bath & body products are final sale items. We do not accept exchanges/refunds on any cosmetics or bath and body products.
- All other items are exchangeable if they are returned in the condition in which they were received. We must be contacted within 48 hours of receipt to arrange an exchange. Return shipping is the responsibility of the buyer.
- Please read descriptions and/or ask questions prior to committing to your purchase.
- If an item was unintentionally misrepresented or a mistake was made on our part, we will make it right! Please contact us to arrange an exchange, return/refund.
If you have any concerns or questions, please do not hesitate to contact us through Ebay's messaging system only. Emails through AOL will not be replied to, as all Ebay related emails must be sent through Ebay.
Buyers are responsible for customs duties, taxes, and/or fees. Unclaimed packages do not qualify as a lost package. IF left unclaimed, the package will be returned to us and we will issue you a refund of the purchase price upon receipt of the returned package.
COUNTRIES WITH CUSTOMS DELAYS:
Australia: 2-5 weeks depending on which city you live in due to recent postal delays
Brazil and Italy: 4-8 weeks for First Class Mail (normal delivery time)
India, Israel, and Jordan: 4-6 weeks for First Class Mail (normal delivery time)
All other countries: First Class Mail takes 1-7 weeks depending on your customs
*Please contact your post office to inquire about delivery times.
European Countries: IMPORTANT INFO RE: FRAGRANCE SALES: There are laws in the EU called Parallel Import laws that Rights Owners are using to report sellers for trademark infringement. ( A "Rights Owner" is the person who owns the trademark or "brand" rights.) EU Parallel Import laws state that a trademarked item that was not originally sold into the EU cannot be subsequently sold into the EU without infringing on the trademark rights of the Rights Owner. What this means is that Rights Owners can claim that any US seller making an item available for sale into Europe is infringing on their rights if the Rights Owner did not put the item in the market in the EU. Currently, there are Rights Owners particularly in Germany who are targeting eBay sellers selling into Europe and claiming that those U.S. sellers are infringing on their rights by making their fragrances available for sale into the EU (and specifically into Germany).