5 in 1 USB SD/TF Card Reader Adapter Camera Connection Kit for iPad Air/5 Mini 2
- Create a new folder Named "DCIM" in your SD/TF card, and put the photos in "DCIM" . Delete other folders in the SD/TF card. Just keep "DCIM" folder only.
-All brand names and trademarks are properties of their respective holders and are referred to here for descriptive purpose only.
- If you can NOT find your picture after connected or your SD card is scattered photos and videos, you firstly must create a new folder Named "DCIM", and then copy all of the photos and videos in it. CAN’T WORK WITH iPhones / iPad Touchs, iPad Nanos.
- Reader does not support the USB stick that needs too much power. Only recognizes JPEG files. CANNOT be used to transfer files from iPad to Memory Device, only from Memory device to iPad.
- Make sure small Black Switch on side of reader is in correct position. If you get a error message please hit "ok" and continue on to pictures, It will still work.
- Make sure the USB drive is formatted as FAT32.
- If It Displays "This Device Is Not Supported By iPad", Please ignoreit and RE-connect The Connection Kit. (That Means It Is Properly Not Plugged In Well.)
- Insert The SD Card Or Camera Connection BEFORE Connect This Card Reader to iPad
- Photos Must Be Saved In "DCIM" Folder, And Taken By A Camera, So That They Can Be Found And Read By iPad. Brand New, High Quality
- All in one Connection Kit - New Chipset, Fully Support Apple iOS 7
- Latest 8 pin Plug, Fully Compatible with iPad Air / iPad mini with Retina Display
- Share your Photos with your Family and Friends - Just Plug and Play, Easy to Use, No Installation is Required
- Switch the Button to Card Function, Import Photos from your Camera's SD, MS DUO, MMC,M2, TF (Micro SD) Cards through the Card Slots
- Switch the Button to USB Function, you can download the Photos from your Digital Camera Directly
- Support External Keyboards input when connect normal USB Keyboards to your iPad - Support Standard Photo Formats, including JPEG and RAW