BUSHRANGERSTYLE 4WD WHEEL ARCH FLEXY FLARES
You are bidding on a brand new set of Bush Ranger Style wheel arch flexy flares. These flares are the easiest and best way to ensure that you keep your oversized tyres all covered and road-legal. These wheel arch flexy flares are an essential addition to your 4wd and they will ensure no extra attention from the police as well as helping to protect your paintwork, sills and side rails from damage from stones sticks etc.
Contained is three (3) meters of 65mm rubber flare (85mm overall), which is more than sufficient to fit to two wheel arches of even the largest 4wd vehicles. Longer or shorter lengths may be available on request.
Current retail prices for similar items are as follows:
ARB - $130.00
Super Cheap Auto - $114.50
Repco - $126.00
Clark Rubber - $110
- Three (3) meters of 65mm rubber flare (85mm overall), designed to fit two (2) wheel arches.
- Provides protection against flying stones and mud
- Easy installation
- Provision for wire stabiliser
- 3 meters of 65mm rubber flare (see other listing for wider flares)
- Strong UV stabilised material
- Sturdy quality Australian made rubber won't sag or warp
Pick Up Available from Cheltenham - Hours 9am-5pm - Monday to Friday
5/7-9 Hamlet Street, Cheltenham, 3192
* PLEASE NOTE THOSE WISHING TO USE PAYPAL MUST SELECT REGISTERED & INSURED MAIL!
* Full payment (including postage) must be sent, received and cleared (for cheques/money orders) prior to dispatch.
* Payment methods accepted are: cheque, money order, PayPal or credit card, bank deposit at any Westpac Bank branch Australia wide or via an internet/phone transfer.
* For questions relating to payments please contact us on 03 8555 0385 or email@example.com
* Dispatch of orders will generally occur the same or next business day once payment confirmation is received
* While all attempts to list accurate postage costs have been made, all buyers especially those in rural and regional areas should enquire prior to bidding to ensure we can deliver to their area and to confirm a delivery quote!!
* We use a combination of Australia Post Parcel and Courier services to have your items delivered to your door and most items will require a signature upon delivery.
* Buyers are requested to provide a daytime address where someone will be available sign for the delivery. As such often PO boxes are unsuitable
* For questions relating to delivery please contact 4x4 Direct us on 03 8555 0385 or firstname.lastname@example.org
* Returns will ONLY be accepted for wrongly supplied items or for GENUINE warranty claims
* All returns MUST be approved by 4x4 DIRECT prior to returning items
* All returns MUST be received within 7 days of return approval
* All returns MUST be in original packaging, unused and in resalable condition
* Return shipping MUST be paid for by the buyer unless otherwise approved
* Returns will be given as exchanges ONLY unless otherwise authorised
* For questions relating to delivery please contact 4x4 Direct us on 03 8555 0385 or email@example.com
* All items sold are brand new and covered by a manufacturers warranty unless stated otherwise
* Return shipping for any warranty claims MUST be paid for by the buyer unless otherwise approved
* All warranty claims MUST be approved by 4x4 DIRECT prior to return or exchange
* Care has been taken to use accurate images and descriptions but they are to be considered indicative ONLY of the products to be supplied.
* For questions relating to delivery please contact 4x4 Direct us on 03 8555 0385 or firstname.lastname@example.org