Cracka ReviewThe $99 Bargain Red Dozen is one of our biggest sellers and you can see why, with the likes of Grant Burge, Lindemans and Toro Loco offering plenty of lip smacking red pleasure. At the moment we've even got a cheeky little Grenache based Cotes du Rhone from France adding a little class to the mix. Not to be missed!
- 2 x 2006 Karatta 12 Mile Vineyard Shiraz Cabernet
- 2 x 2010 Legless Frog Cotes du Rhone Red Blend
- 2 x 2010 Toro Loco Barossa Shiraz
- 2 x 2012 Grant Burge Hayburner Merlot
- 2 x 2012 Lindemans Premier Selection Shiraz Cabernet
- 2 x NV Yabber & Sons Shiraz