Details about A Decade of Pickering Limited Edition No.197 Signed by Pickering Hardcover 1stSee original listing
09 Jan, 2015 04:25:20 AEDST
Ashgrove, QLD, Australia
Please Read This ……
Title :A Decade of Pickering
Grade / Condition ( see notes on grading
below ) : Good
Condition Comments : Some foxing present , some shelf wear to the edges of boards
Hardcover / Softcover :Hardcover
Edition :1st , 1980 in the signed and numbered deluxe edition
Publisher :Hel Productions
Author :Pickering with a forword by Malcolm Fraser
Dimensions :286 mm x 210 mm
Questions ?? Please read the stuff below. If that does not help please do not hesitate to contact us and we will answer to the best of our ability.
Money Back Guarantee
If not completely satisfied with the description of the book , condition or the like we offer a full money back guarantee.
Terms & Conditions (Please read this….)
Delivery will be via
Pick up is encouraged, saves me
the wrapping up thing and you the postage & handling .
Bank Deposit , PayPal or cash when you pick up.
Overseas customers can pay
via PayPal (In Australian Dollars) ONLY !!!
Delivery Times :
Anything between 2 – 10 days, which is depending on your location in
Two services are available:
Air Mail: 5 – 14 days
Sea Mail: Anything up to 3 months pending your location. That’s a looooong time ……, but it’s cheaper and will get there.
I will not be held liable for items lost / stolen in transit.
I will always leave feedback soon after I have received payment and the book has been send.
All payments must be received within
10 days after the auction ended, if you have problems meeting this you should notify me immediately.
Happy Bidding !!!!!
Notes on Grading :
· As New / New is used only when the book is in the same immaculate condition in which it was published or, is in fact, new. There can be no defects, no missing pages, no library stamps, etc., and the dust jacket (if it was issued with one) must be perfect without any tears.
· Fine approaches the condition of As New, but without being crisp. For the use of the term Fine there must also be no defects, etc., and if the jacket has a small tear, or other defect, or looks worn, those should be noted.
· Very Good can describe a used book that does show some small signs of wear consistent with having being used but not abused.
· Good describes the average used and worn book that has all pages or leaves present. The binding is complete and holding and the overall appearance of the book is quite presentable, this is something I would describe as a readers copy.
· Fair is a worn book that has complete text pages (including those with maps or plates) but may lack endpapers, half-title, etc. Binding, jacket (if any), etc., may also be worn, may be soiled, scuffed, stained or spotted and may have loose joints, hinges, pages. We do not carry these normally with the exception of rare books.
· Binding Copy describes a book in which the pages or leaves are perfect but the binding is very bad, loose, off, or nonexistent. We normally will no have these except when it is a very rare or hard to find copy.