Free Bundle : CyberLink MediaEspresso 6.5 Trial, Google Chrome Browser and Toolbar
ASRock’s X-Boost Technology is a smart auto-overclocking function and is brilliantly designed to unlock the hidden cores of your CPUs. Simply press "X" when turning on the PC, X-Boost will automatically overclock the relative components to get up to 116% performance boost! With the smart X-Boost, overclocking CPU or unlock CPU cores can become a near one-button process. * The functionality of “Unlock CPU Cores” feature might vary by different processors.
XFast 555 Technology : XFast RAM / XFast LAN / XFast USB
Fully Optimize Memory Usage
Faster Internet Access
Boosts up your USB speed
5X Faster for Photoshop Execution
XFast RAM will create a virtual disk from the system memory to boost the performance. For Photoshop, It can even perform 5X faster than before.
Lower Latency In Game
XFast LAN can lower latency in the game after setting online game priority higher.
Time latency in World of Warcraft: Cataclysm * Lower is better
USB Performance Comparison
ATTO Disk Benchmark 4K Read
*The performance boost percentage may vary with a different configuration.
This board is designed to build up the most powerful system and delivers the most demanding technology for users nowadays. Just enjoy next generation computing with ASRock 8-Core CPU Ready motherboard.
C.C.R. (Combo Cooler Retention Module)
The unique combo cooler retention module greatly improves heat dissipation and is backward compatible with AMD previous AM3/AM2+ coolers.
More Precise, More Efficient
By adopting digital pulse-width modulation (PWM), the ASRock motherboard can provide CPU Vcore voltage more efficiently and smoothly. Compared to analog PWM, digital PWM can optimize the CPU power solution and provide a proper and stable Vcore for the processor.
Google Chrome Browser & Toolbar
Chrome is a fast, simple, and secure web browser, built for the modern web. Google Toolbar is designed to help you find what you're looking for quickly and discover new things along the way. Now ASRock has both Chrome and Google Toolbar bundled with our motherboards so users may enjoy better internet surfing experiences.
Free Bundle - Cyberlink MediaEspresso 6.5 Trial
CyberLink MediaEspresso 6.5 trial now supports hardware transcoding and is optimized to accelerate conversion of all your favorite media files for your favorite portable players. Now you can easily display your favorite movies, songs and photos on iPhone, iPad, PSP, Xbox, Youtube, Facebook etc. Compile, convert and enjoy images and songs as much as you want and enhance your videos to new levels with TrueTheater Technology. Try it today!
Limitations: 30-day trial limitation Convert videos to the H.264 format 50 times
HDMI™ (High-Definition Multimedia Interface)
This motherboard supports HDMI™ (High-Definition Multimedia Interface) which is an interface standard for transferring uncompressed video data and delivering multi-channel audio through a single cable. Both video and audio data signals transferred through the HDMI™ interface are digital without being converted into analog, therefore it delivers the richest pictures and the most realistic sounds.
- Support for Socket AM3+ processors - Support for Socket AM3 processors: AMD Phenom™ II X6 / X4 / X3 / X2 (except 920 / 940) / Athlon II X4 / X3 / X2 / Sempron processors - Supports 8-Core CPU - Digi Power Design - Supports CPU up to 140W - Supports AMD OverDrive™ with ACC feature (Advanced Clock Calibration) - Supports AMD's Cool 'n' Quiet Technology - FSB 2600 MHz (5.2 GT/s) - Supports Untied Overclocking Technology - Supports Hyper-Transport 3.0 (HT 3.0) Technology
- Dual Channel DDR3 memory technology - 4 x DDR3 DIMM slots - Supports DDR3 1866(OC)/1600(OC)/1333/1066/800 non-ECC, un-buffered memory - Max. capacity of system memory: 32GB*
*Due to the operating system limitation, the actual memory size may be less than 4GB for the reservation for system usage under Windows® 32-bit OS. For Windows® 64-bit OS with 64-bit CPU, there is no such limitation.
- 16Mb AMI Legal BIOS - Supports "Plug and Play" - ACPI 1.1 Compliance Wake Up Events - Supports jumperfree - SMBIOS 2.3.1 Support - CPU, VCCM, NB Voltage Multi-adjustment
- PCIE x1 Gigabit LAN 10/100/1000 Mb/s - Realtek RTL8111E - Supports Wake-On-LAN - Supports LAN Cable Detection - Supports Energy Efficient Ethernet 802.3az - Supports PXE
Expansion / Connectivity
- 1 x PCI Express 2.0 x16 slot (PCIE3 @ x16 mode) - 3 x PCI Express 2.0 x1 slots - 2 x PCI slots
- 2 x SATA3 6.0 Gb/s connectors by ASMedia ASM1061, support NCQ, AHCI and Hot Plug
- 2 x Rear USB 3.0 ports by Etron EJ188, support USB 1.1/2.0/3.0 up to 5Gb/s - 1 x Front USB 3.0 header by Etron EJ188 (supports 2 USB 3.0 ports), supports USB 1.1/2.0/3.0 up to 5Gb/s
- 6 x SATA2 3.0 Gb/s connectors, support RAID (RAID 0, RAID 1, RAID 10 and JBOD), NCQ, AHCI and Hot Plug - 2 x SATA3 6.0 Gb/s connectors - 1 x ATA133 IDE connector (supports 2 x IDE devices) - 1 x Floppy connector - 1 x IR header - 1 x HDMI_SPDIF header - 1 x Power LED header - 1 x CPU Fan connector (4-pin) - 1 x Chassis Fan connector (4-pin) - 1 x Power Fan connector (4-pin) - 24 pin ATX power connector - 8 pin 12V power connector - CD in header - Front panel audio connector - 3 x USB 2.0 headers (support 6 USB 2.0 ports) - 1 x USB 3.0 header (supports 2 USB 3.0 ports)
Rear Panel I/O
I/O Panel - 1 x PS/2 Mouse Port - 1 x PS/2 Keyboard Port - 1 x Serial Port: COM1 - 4 x Ready-to-Use USB 2.0 Ports - 2 x Ready-to-Use USB 3.0 Ports - 1 x RJ-45 LAN Port with LED (ACT/LINK LED and SPEED LED) - HD Audio Jack: Line in / Front Speaker / Microphone
Other Features / Miscellaneous
- ASRock OC Tuner - ASRock Intelligent Energy Saver - ASRock Instant Boot - ASRock Instant Flash - ASRock OC DNA - ASRock APP Charger - ASRock XFast USB - ASRock XFast LAN - ASRock XFast RAM - ASRock X-Boost - Hybrid Booster: - CPU Frequency Stepless Control - ASRock U-COP - Boot Failure Guard (B.F.G.)
- Drivers, Utilities, AntiVirus Software (Trial Version), CyberLink MediaEspresso 6.5 Trial, Google Chrome Browser and Toolbar
- Quick Installation Guide, Support CD, I/O Shield - 2 x SATA Data Cables
- CPU Temperature Sensing - Chassis Temperature Sensing - CPU/Chassis/Power Fan Tachometer - CPU Quiet Fan - CPU/Chassis/Power Fan Multi-Speed Control - Voltage Monitoring: +12V, +5V, +3.3V, Vcore
- ATX Form Factor - All Solid Capacitor design
- Microsoft® Windows® 8 / 8 64-bit / 7 / 7 64-bit / Vista™ / Vista™ 64-bit / XP / XP Media Center / XP 64-bit compliant
- FCC, CE, WHQL - ErP/EuP Ready (ErP/EuP ready power supply is required)
Full payment is required within 7 days of the deal closed on eBay.
Total amount = Winning Amount
Details of the payment process will be provided via email to the highest bidder upon end of the auction.
Extra 3 business days for cheque payment to clear. (Not recommended if item is urgent)
Bank Account Detail
D and D Computer Technology PTY. LTD.
The payment methods
Bank Transfer via Internet Banking or Direct Deposit in person
Please deposit your payment into the above account with your eBay User ID (eBay User Name) as a reference/account description when you deposit.
Please email to (email@example.com) or fax to 02-97423188 the deposit receipt along with the following information
Bank location suburb
BSB Number (xxx-xxx) of Bank Location
Date of the deposit (dd/mm/yyyy)
Amount of the deposit
Your eBay user ID (eBay user name)
Bank Cheque / Money Order / Personal Cheque (subject the fund clear, normally takes about 3 business working days)
Please make all Money Order and Cheque payable to " D & D Computer Technology P/L"
Place your eBay User ID (eBay User Name) and your postal address on the back of the Money Order or the back of the cheque.
Post your payment to "D & D Computer Tech., 3/17-19 Gould Street, Strathfield South, NSW 2136"
Please allow an additional 3 business days for cheque to clear (Not recommended if item is urgent)
If you have a PayPal account, the payment can put straight to our PayPal account firstname.lastname@example.org
To ensure to find your payment quickly and fast delivery, all payments made in any form should include a reference number, which is your eBay User ID (eBay User Name).
If you don’t use your eBay ID as a reference when making payment, we can’t guarantee prompt delivery of your order.
The buyer will be responsible for any delays of shipping out of order due to not leaving the appropriate reference number.
Postage & Handling
Please be advice
You must also agree to our method of shipping. We will ship most of out items via Australia Post eParcel, Australia Post or Fastway Couriers)
If you would track your item, please email to email@example.com, we will reply to you as soon as possible.
IF you want to come and pickup
Please email or ring us before you come to let us organize the stock for you.
Terms & Conditions
Please make sure you read this section and agree to all terms and conditions before starting bid.
Please do not bid if you are not going to honour your bid.
By bidding or buying on this item, your must fully agree with our "Terms and Conditions", and must agree on the shipping price.
The highest bidder will be sent a confirmation e-mail within 48 working hours after the end of the auction. The bidder must reply within three (3) days of the closing date of the auction.
Non-paying Bidder Alert and appropriate feedback will be filed to eBay if payment is not received. All payment must be received within 7 business days after the end of the auction.
Tax invoice will be issued for Tax and Warranty purpose.
Pictures are for illustration purpose only, Actual product may have difference from the pictures used.
Every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy of all information, Slight error in advertising may unintentionally occur.
If you have questions about the product or problems with our service, please contact us. We will do our best to correct any problems you might have.
Warranty and Returns Policy
Items with Manufacture Warranty: Buyer must contact manufacture of the item for all the warranty service within the warranty period. We can help to provide contact details of the manufacturer to the buyer. We have no other responsibility for items covered with manufacturer warranty.
Items with Onsite Manufacture warranty: Buyers must contact manufacturer of the items for all the on-site warranty services within the warranty period. We can help to provide contact details of the manufacturer warranty.
Items with Return to Base Warranty: Buyers are responsible to send back the faulty items to us. Items with valid warranty within the warranty period will be replaced with fully functional unit after checking. Please allow up to 2 weeks for replacement.
We have no guarantee on product compatibility with the buyer's won equipment unless specified on the items listing.
For ALL AUCTION ITEMS: Items are NOT refundable after being dispatched.
Shipping and Handling charge are NOT refundable.
20% restocking fee: In special circumstances where exchange or refund is agreed, 20% of the final value price will be deducted. (restocking fee)
In general, opened software is not eligible for return, exchange.
Unopened software can only be returned for exchange or refund as an incorrectly shipped product.
DOA (Dead on Arrival) software media (CD or DVD disk), which is opened, can be returned for exchange or request for warranty replacement as a DOA (Dead on Arrival) product within 7 days upon receive. (Please contact us for the best solution for the warranty process before sending it back.)
For all faulty items with Return to Base Warranty, buyer has to contact us for Return Authorization (RA) first.
All returned items must attach with the original receipt and return postage.
Please Note: All returned non-faulty items (identified by RMA department), the buyer might has to pay for the handling fee as well.
We have NO responsibility on the Shipping and Handling fee or cost on any returned items. If buyer sends back the items by C.O.D (Cash on Delivery) Service, Items will NOT be accepted.
The buyer is responsible for return postage costs.
Refunds by law: In Australia, consumers have a legal right to obtain a refund from a business for goods purchased if the goods are faulty, not fit for purpose or don't match description. More information at returns - opens in a new window or tab.
Other - See seller's payment instructions
Current bid amount
+ import charges (shown at checkout)
time left##2## left|Bid Count
Current Max Bid:
Your bid amount:
Calculating import charges...+ import charges (shown at checkout)
By placing a bid, you're committing to buy this item if you win.
By submitting your bid, you are committing to buy this item from the seller if you are the winning bidder. You've read and agreed to the Global Shipping Program terms and conditions - opens in a new window or tab. Import charges previously quoted are subject to change if you increase your maximum bid amount.
By clicking Confirm, you commit to buy this item from the seller if you're the winning bidder.
By clicking Confirm, you're committing to buy this item from the seller if you're the winning bidder and have read and agreed to the Global Shipping Program terms and conditions - opens in a new window or tab. Import charges previously quoted are subject to change if you increase your maximum bid amount.