10mm ANTI THEFT LOCK NUTS FOR
LIGHTFORCE, HELLA, NARVA, CIBIE,
ROO LIGHT & XXX LIGHTS
You are bidding on a pair of brand new 10mm anti-theft lock nuts.
Quality driving lights can cost hundreds of dollars and can be stolen very easily by anyone
with a spanner, wrench or socket set.
These anti-theft lock nuts come individually security coded with a matching coded key (socket bit).
To secure your lights simply hand tighten the 2 coded nuts onto your driving light mounting
bolts, and then use the specially coded socket key to tighten them up.
Now the only person who can run off with your lamps in a dark carpark is someone who
has a diamond tipped portable angle grinder, but rumour has it these tend to attract
a great deal of attention in a quiet carpark.
They come in 10mm metric thread for those with the following lamps:
- Roo Light
Also available 12mm thread to suit IPF lamps and 1/2" imperial thread to suit those with Nite Stalker
lights, please see our other listings below.
- 2 x 10mm locking nuts
- Matching locking socket key
Pick Up Available from Cheltenham - Hours 9am-5pm - Monday to Friday
5/7-9 Hamlet Street, Cheltenham, 3192
* PLEASE NOTE THOSE WISHING TO USE PAYPAL MUST SELECT REGISTERED & INSURED MAIL!
* Full payment (including postage) must be sent, received and cleared (for cheques/money orders) prior to dispatch.
* Payment methods accepted are: cheque, money order, PayPal or credit card, bank deposit at any Westpac Bank branch Australia wide or via an internet/phone transfer.
* For questions relating to payments please contact us on 03 8555 0385 or firstname.lastname@example.org
* Dispatch of orders will generally occur the same or next business day once payment confirmation is received
* While all attempts to list accurate postage costs have been made, all buyers especially those in rural and regional areas should enquire prior to bidding to ensure we can deliver to their area and to confirm a delivery quote!!
* We use a combination of Australia Post Parcel and Courier services to have your items delivered to your door and most items will require a signature upon delivery.
* Buyers are requested to provide a daytime address where someone will be available sign for the delivery. As such often PO boxes are unsuitable
* For questions relating to delivery please contact 4x4 Direct us on 03 8555 0385 or email@example.com
* Returns will ONLY be accepted for wrongly supplied items or for GENUINE warranty claims
* All returns MUST be approved by 4x4 DIRECT prior to returning items
* All returns MUST be received within 7 days of return approval
* All returns MUST be in original packaging, unused and in resalable condition
* Return shipping MUST be paid for by the buyer unless otherwise approved
* Returns will be given as exchanges ONLY unless otherwise authorised
* For questions relating to delivery please contact 4x4 Direct us on 03 8555 0385 or firstname.lastname@example.org
* All items sold are brand new and covered by a manufacturers warranty unless stated otherwise
* Return shipping for any warranty claims MUST be paid for by the buyer unless otherwise approved
* All warranty claims MUST be approved by 4x4 DIRECT prior to return or exchange
* Care has been taken to use accurate images and descriptions but they are to be considered indicative ONLY of the products to be supplied.
* For questions relating to delivery please contact 4x4 Direct us on 03 8555 0385 or email@example.com