ASRock 970 Extreme4 Motherboard
AMD Socket AM3 970 ATX RAID Gigabit LAN
ASRock 970 Extreme4 Motherboard AMD Socket AM3 970 ATX RAID Gigabit LAN
- ASRock Dura Cap (2.5 x longer life time), 100% Japan-made high-quality Conductive Polymer Capacitors
- Supports AM3+ Processor, 8-Core CPU
- Supports Dual Channel DDR3 2100(OC)
- Supports AMD Quad CrossFireX , 3-Way CrossFireX and CrossFireX
- Supports NVIDIA SLI
- 4 x USB 3.0, 5 x SATA3, 2 x IEEE 1394, Dr. Debug, Power/Reset/Clear CMOS Switch with LED
- 7.1 CH HD Audio with Content Protection (Realtek ALC892 Audio Codec), Supports THX TruStudio
- Supports XFast USB Technology, Graphical UEFI
- Supports On/Off Play, Instant Boot, Instant Flash, APP Charger, SmartView, Turbo UCC
- Free Bundle : CyberLink MediaEspresso 6.5 Trial
- Installed Processors (Max): 0 (1)
- Supported Processor Manufacturer: AMD
- Supported Processors: Support for Socket AM3+ processors Support for Socket AM3 processors: AMD Phenom II X6 / X4 / X3 / X2 (except 920 / 940) / Athlon II X4 / X3 / X2 / Sempron processors Supports 8-Core CPU Supports UCC feature (Unlock CPU Core) V4 + 1 Power Phase Design Supports CPU up to 140W Supports AMD's Cool 'n' Quiet Technology FSB 2600 MHz (5.2 GT/s) Supports Untied Overclocking Technology Supports Hyper-Transport 3.0 (HT 3.0) Technology
- 64-bit Support: Yes
- Socket: Socket AM3
- Chipset Manufacturer: AMD
- Northbridge: 970
- Southbridge: SB950
- SATA Supported: Yes
- Firewire Supported: Yes
Rear Panel I/O Ports
- S/PDIF Port: 1 x Coaxial S/P-DIF out 1 x Optical S/P-DIF out
- Audio Line In Ports: 1 x HD Audio Jack: Line in / Front Speaker / Microphone
- Keyboard Port: 1 x PS/2
- Mouse Port: 1 x PS/2
- RJ-45 Ports: 1 x RJ-45
- Firewire Ports: 1 x IEEE 1394
- USB Ports: 4 x USB 2.0 2 x USB 3.0
- eSATA Ports: 1 x eSATA III (6GB/s)
Internal I/O Connectors
- SATA Connectors: 5 x SATA III 6.0 Gb/s
- S/PDIF Connectors: 1 x HDMI-SPDIF connector
- USB Connectors: 3 x USB 2.0 1 x USB 3.0
- Firewire Connectors: 1 x IEEE 1394 Header
- Serial Connectors: 1 x COM
- Cooling Fan Support: CPU / Chassis / Power fan connectors
- Front Panel Connectors: 1 x Front audio connector
- Infrared Connectors: 1 x IR connector 1 x CIR connector
- Power Connector Port: 1 x 24-pin ATX 1 x 8-pin ATX 12V
- Other Connectors: 1 x Power LED header 1 x Dr. Debug (7-Segment Debug LED) support 6 USB 2.0 ports) (supports 2 USB 3.0 ports)
- Number of PCI Slots: 2 slot(s)
- PCI Slot Type: PCI
- Number of PCI Express Slots: 5 slot(s)
- PCI Express 2.0 Slot Type: 3 x PCIe 2.0 x16
- PCI Express Slot Type: 2 x PCI Express x1
- Maximum RAM: 32 GB
- Memory Bus Speed: 800/1066/1333 MHz
- Memory Type: DDR3 (Unbuffered Non-ECC)
- Memory Slot: 4 x DDR3 DIMM Slots
- Integrated Sound: 7.1 CH HD Audio with Content Protection (Realtek ALC892 Audio Codec) Premium Blu-ray audio support Supports THX TruStudio
- Integrated Network: PCI-E Gb LAN controller
- Network Speeds Supported: 10/100/1000 Mbps
- Operating Systems Supported: Microsoft Windows 7 7 64-bit Vista Vista 64-bit XP XP 64-bit compliant
- BIOS: 32Mb AMI UEFI Legal BIOS with GUI support
- Special Features: Supports Plug and Play ACPI 1.1 Compliance Wake Up Events Supports jumperfree SMBIOS 2.3.1 Support CPU, VCCM, NB, SB Voltage Multi-adjustment
- SLi/Crossfire Features: Supports AMD Quad CrossFireX 3-Way CrossFireX and CrossFireX Supports NVIDIA SLI
- Software Included: Drivers Utilities AntiVirus Software (Trial Version) CyberLink MediaEspresso 6.5 Trial AMD OverDrive Utility AMD Fusion AMD Fusion Media Explorer ASRock Software Suite (CyberLink DVD Suite OEM and Trial)
- Certifications: FCC, CE, WHQL ErP/EuP Ready (ErP/EuP ready power supply is required)
- Form Factor: ATX
- In The Box: Motherboard 1 x ASRock SLI-Bridge-2S Card Quick Installation Guide Support CD I/O Shield
We are a long established (15 years) specialist computer company, with a multi million pound turnover and over 55 highly trained staff with hundreds of years experience between them. We are based just outside Bradford near the M62.
Why buy from CCL?
- We are run by enthusiasts, not shareholders.
- We are not a "stock shadowing" retailer operating from a back room, like many supposed IT specialists , we will be here when you need us. Visit our brand new specialised showroom near Leeds.
- We design and build our own multi award winning systems, as well as supplying over 10,000 other lines.
- We have very strong relationships and a high level of support from the major players in the IT world, we are proud to be one of the few IT companies in the highest partnership echelon for Intel, Microsoft, and many others.
- CCL won the prestigious "PC Pro" Online retailer of the year award three years running - a testament to our dedication to you, the customer
- We have a very busy website attracting 300,000 unique visitors every month and process. Every year we process 200,000 orders delivering to all parts of the UK and Europe.
- Next Day Courier for just 2.99!
- Email/text giving a 2 hour delivery timeslot, so you know when to expect it
- Tracking at www.dpd.co.uk
- Monday-Friday delivery
- Available for any item
- Free delivery for small items
- Usually 1-2 days, but not guaranteed
- Monday-Saturday delivery
Combined Delivery Discounts
Delivery discounts are applied automatically for next day or international delivery.
- Add all the items you want to your basket
- Proceed to the checkout from the basket and pay
Note: You need to use the eBay basket if you order and pay for items separately we are unable to apply carriage discounts.
How much can you save?
- Next Day Delivery - 2.99 or 3.99for the first item and then just 99p for each additional item
- International Delivery - from 15 for the first item and then 7.50 for each additional item
How will I know when my order has been dispatched?
As soon as your order is dispatched from our warehouse you will be sent an email (and text message if a mobile number is supplied) to confirm that it is on its way. We aim to dispatch all next day delivery orders placed before 4pm on the same day, subject to availability.
How long will it take for me to get my order?
We despatch orders from Monday to Friday. Next day DPD courier orders will arrive the next working day and 48hr courier orders within two working days. Royal Mail 1st Class orders usually take 1-2 days to arrive, but this is not guaranteed and occasionally takes longer.
What do I do if I have not received my order when expected?
DPD Courier Please check your tracking details and contact the courier to trace your parcel. Please note that couriers can deliver up until 7pm.
Royal Mail Although 1st class mail is usually delivered in 1-2 days, it occasionally takes longer. Royal Mail themselves do not consider mail to be lost until 15 working days after it has been sent.
If there is still a problem, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 01274 471206.
What if there is an item missing or damaged?
Some orders may be dispatched from different warehouses to be with you as soon as possible. If you have an item missing from your order or damaged please email email@example.com or call 01274 471201.
What happens if I am not at home to accept my delivery?
DPD Courier You will receive an email/text on the morning of your delivery giving a 2 hour timeslot so you know when to expect it. If the time is not convenient, you can reply to choose a different day.
You can check your delivery window or check the progress of your parcel on the DPD website.
If you are unavailable, the courier should leave a calling card and take the parcel back to your local depot. The delivery should then be automatically attempted the next day.
If delivery is still unsuccessful then your parcel will be held until you contact DPD (telephone 0844 824 0505) to rearrange the delivery on a more convenient day. Alternatively, you can collect the parcel from your local depot. If delivery has been unsuccessful after approximately 5 days and the courier has been unable to contact you, the parcel will be returned to CCL.
Royal Mail If your parcel will not fit through your letterbox or requires a signature, Royal Mail should leave you a card, allowing you to rearrange delivery or collect the parcel from your local sorting office.
Terms and Conditions
1.1. These Conditions shall supersede all earlier conditions of CCL.
1.2. These conditions shall take precedence over any conditions of the Customer and shall not be varied without the written consent of a director of CCL.
2.1. "CCL" means CCL Computers Limited of Inmoor Road, Off Cross Lane, Tong. BD11 2PS.
2.2. "Customer" means the person, firm or company buying or agreeing to buy goods and services from CCL.
2.3. "DIY System Build" means the sale by CCL of a package of all the components needed for the self assembly of a computer system by the Customer.
2.4. "Price Paid" means the price paid by the Customer for the Product excluding carriage and any credit surcharge. The Price Paid is stated on the Order Confirmation.
2.5. "Order Confirmation" means the acknowledgement of the Customers order sent to the Customer by CCL.
2.6. "Product" means any computer components supplied to the Customer by CCL.
3. Prices and Ordering
3.1. Unless otherwise stated all prices are exclusive of value added tax, delivery, insurance and installation.
3.2. The price payable by the Customer will be the price current at the time of the order.
3.3. Reservation of Products does not constitute an order and is not binding on either party.
3.4. Acceptance of your order and the completion of the contract between you and us will take place on dispatch to you of the products ordered unless we have notified you that we do not accept your order or you have cancelled it.
3.5. Errors and omissions are excepted. Images are for illustrative purposes only.
3.6. Credit card details are taken for click and collect/call and collect orders but will not be charged unless you fail to collect in which case we reserve the right to charge an handling fee of 10% (minimum 5.00).
3.7. While we try and ensure all prices on our website are accurate, errors may occur. If we discover an error in the price of a Product ordered we will inform the Customer as soon as possible and give the option of reconfirming your order at the correct price or cancelling it. If we are unable to contact the Customer we will treat the order as cancelled. If the Customer cancels and has already paid for the Product, he will receive a full refund.
3.8. If the pricing error is obvious and could have reasonably been recognised as a mispricing we will be under no obligation to provide the Product even after sending an Order Confirmation.
4.1. Payment is due on demand and in any event must be made within 30 days of the invoice date.
4.2. CCL may charge interest on overdue accounts at the rate of 2% per month calculated on a daily basis until actual payment.
5.1. Any delivery date stated is only a warranty by CCL to use reasonable endeavours to effect delivery by that date. No liability will be accepted by CCL for failure to meet a stated delivery date.
5.2. Products supplied by CCL are delivered at the risk of CCL. Customers must make a claim for damage or loss of the goods in writing: -
5.2.1. if a Product is damaged, within 72 hours of delivery; and
5.2.2. if a Product has been lost or is short, within 48 hours of delivery.
No claim for loss or damage will be allowed if the Customer claims outside the above time limit.
5.3. If payment is made by credit or debit card, delivery will be made to the statement address of the cardholder.
6. Consumer Rights
6.1. If you are a consumer (a private person buying for their personal use) then you may cancel your purchase at any time within 7 days of receipt and we will give you a refund of the Price Paid. You must inform CCL in writing and return the Products to us immediately in the same condition you received them, at your own cost and risk.
6.2. If a system has been assembled by CCL to the consumers specification, or the consumer has assembled or tried to assemble any of the goods, then clause 6.1 does not apply.
6.3. If a customer wishes to return Products not covered by clause 6.1 then such Products will be accepted at the discretion of CCL. The customer must obtain a RMA number from CCL and quote this when returning the goods. The customer will be credited with the current market price.
7.1. If within 12 months of being delivered a defect in any Product is discovered which is directly due to faulty goods or workmanship, or if a valid claim is made under 5.2 above, then CCL shall at its option repair or replace the Product free of charge for labour and materials.
7.2. The Customer should return the Product in its original packaging to CCL at the address above. Prior authorisation must be obtained for any returns by contacting CCL customer services and obtaining a RMA number, which must be quoted in any correspondence.
7.3. All Products other than DIY system build are sold as individual components. All returns must comprise of only the defective Product.
7.4. If any item is returned which is found not to be faulty by our technicians, then a charge will be made for return carriage insurance and administration.
7.5. This clause does not affect your statutory rights.
8. Limitation of Liability
8.1. CCL accepts liability for any private property loss or damage, death or personal injury caused directly by the negligence or deliberate misconduct of CCL or its employees. Except for death or personal injury, this liability shall be limited to the lesser of 250,000 or the Price Paid.
8.2. CCL shall not be liable for any financial consequential indirect or other losses suffered by the Customer or any third party whether such loss arises in contract or tort or in any other way.
9. Uncontrollable Events and Delays
9.1. In case of delays caused by circumstances beyond the control of CCL or its suppliers, CCL shall have the right to either suspend delivery or to cancel the contract without liability.
9.2. Examples of Uncontrollable Events are (by way of example and not limited to) strike, lockout, riot, revolution, war, epidemic, working difficulties, transportation difficulties, fire, and failure of suppliers or official regulations.
10. Customers Obligations
10.1. You are responsible for your own choice of Product and the suitability for any particular purpose. You must ensure that any Products are compatible.
10.2. Images are for illustration purposes only.
10.3. Specifications are correct as per maunfacturer information.
10.4. You must provide reasonable courtesy information and co-operation to CCL.
11. Title and Risk
11.1. Until full payment has been received by CCL for all Products whatsoever, supplied at any time by CCL to the Customer: -
11.1.1. property of the Products shall remain in CCL;
11.1.2. the Customer shall store the Products in such a way that they can be readily identified as being the property of CCL, and at all times in accordance with CCL recommendations;
11.1.3. subject to 11.1.4 and 11.1.5 below the Customer shall be at liberty in its own name (but not on behalf of or in the name of CCL) to sell the Products in the ordinary course of business, on the basis that any proceeds of sale shall be the property of and be held on trust for CCL;
11.1.4. CCL may at any time suspend or revoke the Customers power of sale by notice in writing to the Customer if the Customer is in default for longer than 14 days in payment of any sum whatsoever due to CCL or if any Bill of Exchange, cheque or other negotiable instrument drawn or accepted or endorsed by the Customer is dishonoured on presentation for payment;
11.1.5. the Customers power of sale will automatically determine if a Receiver is appointed over any of the assets or the undertaking of the Consumer or a winding up order is made against the Consumer or the Consumer goes into voluntary liquidation (otherwise than for the purpose of reconstruction or amalgamation) or causes a meeting of, or makes any arrangement or composition with creditors or commits any act of bankruptcy;
11.1.6. upon revocation of the power of sale under clauses 11.1.4 and 11.1.5 above the Customer shall place the Products at the disposal of CCL, who shall be entitled to enter upon any premises of the Customer for the purposes of removing the Products from the premises.
11.1.7. The risk in the goods shall pass from the seller to the buyer upon delivery of such goods to the buyer. However, notwithstanding delivery and the passing of risk in the goods, title and property in the goods, including full legal and beneficial ownership, shall not pass to the buyer until the seller has received in cash or cleared funds payment in full for all goods delivered to the buyer under this and all other contracts between the seller and the buyer for which payment of the full price of the goods thereunder has not been paid. Payment of the full price of the goods shall include the amount of any interest of other sum payable under the terms of this and all other contracts between the seller and the buyer under which the goods were delivered.
12. Marketing Emails
12.1 Marketing Emails refers to any promotional email communication. The information transmitted in these emails is intended only for the person(s) or entity to which it is addressed and may contain proprietary, confidential and/or privileged material. If you have received an email in error, please contact the sender. Although the emails and any attachments are believed to be free of any virus, it is the responsibility of the recipient to ensure that they are virus free and no responsibility is accepted by the sender for any loss or damage arising in any way from the receipt or use thereof. Errors and omissions are excepted. Images are used for illustrative purposes only. Prices valid for the indicated time period only. Offer pricing only available on the online store. Retail prices apply through the Trade Counter and Telephone Sales.
13.1. If any part of these Terms and Conditions are found to be invalid or unenforceable by a court the rest are unaffected.