What happens after I buy?
Please check that your delivery address is correct and ensure you have given us two contact phone numbers in the event the freight company needs to reach you. You will receive an invoice via email from us within 1 day and the total amount will be included in the email.
Will I receive an email when the goods have been sent?
Yes we will contact you via email when the goods have been sent.
Who do I contact if I have question or need advice?
Please save our number & contact details outlined below. If you have any questions or need advice contact us first so we can best help you. Even in the future if you need any other parts please contact us we are here to help you. We have many parts avilable and we maintain positive relationships with all our clients in the event you need us for anything even friendly advice.
Terms of the Warranty are listed below:
- All spare parts are readily available and we stock them exclusively for our customers.
- We warrant that all products are free from defective material and defective workmanship.
Damaged In Transit Or Missing Parts:
- All items shipped come with Free Transit Insurance. There is no additional Charge for this insurance. Any items damaged in transit will be covered by this insurance.
- If you have recieved any item damaged in transit or missing components, please advise us by email within 24 hours after recieving your item. All Claims after 24 hours will not be accepted.
Please ensure you understand these conditions before buying.
- Please ensure you understand these terms & conditions before buying.
- All Sales are final
- The Transaction must be completed within 3 days from the end of the auction
- Please allow shipped goods 4-5 days to be delivered. Usually (2-3) working days. You will be provided with Tracking numbers.
- Delivery will take place during working hours Mon to Fri, If you are in Melbourne we could arrange a time outside of these hours depending on your location.
- If the buyer has changed their mind we will not accept refunds.
- A cancellation fee of $15 applies when the winning buyer fails to make payment within 3 days after the auction.
- A professional debt collection agency is used to collect any outstanding amounts
- By bidding on an item, you are entering a legal contract to purchase the item you bided on
Contact us to resolve any issues or questions. Many sellers online dont provide you with their Contact information. We are so confident with the quality of our product, that we provide you with our contact details, in the event you need to reach us:
Phone: 0404 945 982
POSTAGE (Once Payment Clears item will be shipped immediately Via Australia Post)
|Shipping Any Where in Australia|
Things that will delay your delivery:
- Not Providing us with 2 contact phone numbers. The courier will require a contact number incase directions are needed.
- No one home on delivery day. If no one is home to sign for the goods a card will be left goods will have to be collected from your local post office.
- Payment must be made within 3 days
- Cancellation fee of $15 will apply when the winning bidder fails to make payment within 3 days after the auction has ended
- We will use a professional debt collection agency to collect any outstanding amount
- By bidding on an item on eBay, you are entering a legal contract to purchase the item you bided on
- Please bid with intent to complete the purchase
- ANZ BANK
Acct Name: Big Aussie Deals Pty Ltd
Acct No.: 188665169
Reference: Use your phone number as a reference
We Accept The Following Payment Methods
Please include your ebay user ID or your mobile number with your deposit so we can identify your payment. Using the item number will slow down the the process.