Please review our return policy prior to your purchase; by placing this order, you have agreed to fully abide by its terms. Returns for Refund
We provide a 30-day period for refund on all products with the following exceptions:
- Any product not purchased from us.
- Any product that is no longer in brand new, unopened condition.
- Any product that has been installed or has experienced attempts of installation.
- Any product that is returned to us without its original packaging, accessories, manuals, warranty cards, and all other items enclosed in the exact condition in which it was received.
- Any product that exhibits physical damage either to the merchadise itself or to the original packing materials and accessories within the product packaging.
- Any product with a missing or altered serial number.
- Any product described as "not refundable" on the product details page.
Please verify that your products are eligible for return before requesting an RMA number. Products found to be ineligible will be returned to you.
We must receive the returned merchandise within thirty days from your purchase date. The item must be returned in brand new condition with all the accessories for you to receive credit. The manufacturer seals on the item must still be intact. If the item has any physical damage (burnt, chipped, cracked, manufacture seals broken, etc.) or missing accessories, your RMA case will be voided and the item will be returned to you. Note that all refund requests are subject to a 15% restocking fee.Returns for Repair or Replacement
We provide a 30-day repair or replacement warranty. Please obtain an RMA number and follow the return instructions included with your number.
- All defective, dead on arrival (DOA) items will be inspected and tested by our RMA department. If the item is tested to be in working condition, the RMA will be rejected and the item will be returned to you.
- Some items are non-refundable and can only be exchanged for the exact same merchandise. These items are described as "not refundable" on the product details page.
Defective parts returned for replacement by us must be received within 30 days of the purchase date. Items received by us after the initial 30-day period are no longer eligible for refund and will be forwarded to the original manufacturer for repair or replacement only, the choice of which will be at the discretion of the manufacturer. For repair or replacement inquiries after 30 days, please contact the manufacturer directly.
For product replacement or refund requests, please return the entire item package including all accessories. Package contents will be verified for completeness before a replacement / refund is issued.
Note that any physical damage will automatically void the product warranty and we will return any products that exhibit physical damage back to you. For example, we cannot accept CPU returns if the item is cracked, chipped, burnt, has bent pins or if the item has sustained any other type of physical damage. We highly recommend carefully reading the manufacturer's instructions before installing your product.
Please make sure that your item is actually defective and that you have ruled out all possibilities of incompatibility before returning the product. When we receive the returned item, we must test it thoroughly to verify that it is actually defective because our suppliers (usually the manufacturer) will not accept returns or exchanges for working items. If we determine that the returned item is in working condition, we will ship it back to you.California Law
A California statute requires us to charge electronic waste recycling fee on purchase of certain electronic products that are shipped to California addresses, we will charge this fee on your orders of "CED" products:Electronic Waste Recycling Fee (From 1/1/2011)
|Viewable Screen Size (measured diagonally)||Electronic Waste Recycling Fee|
|4" to 15"||$3|
|15" to 35"||$4|
|35" and larger||$5|
Effective January 1, 2011, the Electronic Waste Recycling (eWaste) Fee applies to new or refurbished video display device with a screen greater than four inches in size that fits into one of the following categories is a Covered Electronic Devices ("CED"):
- Cathode ray tube containing devices (CRT devices)
- Cathode ray tubes (CRTs)
- Computer monitors containing cathode ray tubes
- Laptop computers with liquid crystal display (LCD)
- LCD containing desktop monitors
- Televisions containing cathode ray tubes
- Televisions containing liquid crystal display (LCD) screens
- Plasma televisions
- Portable DVD players with LCD screens
*Any questions about the Electronic Waste Recycling Fee please feel free to contact us.