Lot # 107 Still more stuff we just gotta move!
Who says there are no more bargains on ebay? Modelnerds are putting the value back into ebay!
WE BUY COLLECTIONS, BIG or SMALL! CASH PAID and we arrange pickup. We buy kits, decals, accessories, tools and publications. Contact us at email@example.com to receive your appraisal.
This lot consists of a large number of kits from many manufacturers and genre's. This is another great
opportunity to buy some modeling gems at low prices! Get them while they last!
Check out more "Fee Free", "Buy it Now" modelling bargains on our webstore by Googling "Modelnerds"
PLEASE NOTE : We combine all your purchased items for postage to save you donating any more money than necessary to Australia Post. Just let us know when you are finished buying and we will combine your items & send you an invoice.Please Don't;
- Bid on this item if you don't
intend to pay! We've told you everything up front about the item, postage and handling costs up front, so
bear this in mind before bidding!
- Don't process through checkout or
send payment if you receive an invoice or request to send payment from
ebay which doesn't include a postage charge! Postage is not free! Wait until we send you an invoice with all the relevant charges on it before processing through checkout and sending payment. If you are unsure, please ask!
- Don't wait 5 or 6 days, then tell us you will send payment in a week or even two! Payment terms are 5 Working Days, after that, we reserve the right to cancel the sale. So please, communicate early if you can't pay within 5 Working Days and we are happy to work with you, within reason.
- Don't ask us to pull auctions so you can buy direct. This is a pain and ebay are cracking down on this practice. If you see something you like, place a bid!
Things to be aware of before bidding;
- ask us for a quote as it varies greatly both within Australia and
World wide. Remember, we don't control the postage cost, so complaints
to us about high shipping charges are a waste of time! Yes, believe it or not, we still get people complaining about postage costs from time to time! Go figure!
- We ship worldwide, but be aware, Australia Post is gouging the market and the costs are very high.
- There is a $2.50 AUD handling fee per invoice, due to the fact we outsource our packaging and dispatch.
- We usually wait for all auctions
in a given lot to complete before packaging up everything and sending
out invoices. However if you want your invoice earlier, let us know and
we will accommodate your request. Under normal circumstances, it may take us up to a couple of days to package your item(s) and add the postage and handling costs to the sales order. Please be patient and bear with us during this time.
- We usually only ship packages on a Thursday or Friday.
- We use Australia Post for delivery of parcels and thus have no control over postage costs. Yes, believe it or not, we still get people complaining about postage costs from time to time! Go figure!
- We will combine multiple auction wins from this lot only into a single parcel where ever possible.
will not combine purchases from our webstore with auction wins from
ebay. (Google "Modelnerds" to find our web store for heaps of fixed
price, fee free modeling items!).
- We will accommodate requests for local pickup in the Melbourne and metro area.
- For Australian Bidders, we prefer
payment via direct bank deposit please. Ebay make enough from us in listing and final sale fees, let alone them double dipping via Paypal. However, all overseas purchases
must be paid for via PayPal.....no exceptions!
- We do not accept responsibility for non delivered packages. If you are concerned about loss or non delivery of your package, please ask for Registered Post on Australian Parcels. All International orders go by Registered Airmail to provide proof of posting required by PayPal. In the unlikely event your parcel goes missing, this is the only proof Paypal accepts that we actually sent your parcel.
- If you bid on and subsequently win one of our auctions, but decide not to pay, you will be banned from all our future auctions!
- Send payment within 5 Working Days of receiving your invoice from us. Please don't wait the 5 days, then tell us you will pay us in a week. This behavior will likely get you banned from all our future auctions.
- Ask questions about anything
related to this auction before committing to a buy. We are happy to
give you an estimate on how much we think it will cost you to send you
an item or items. However, bear in mind it's just an estimate and we
reserve the right to charge postage at actual cost.
- Request a total when you are
finished bidding on our items, if you don't want to wait until all
the other items in the lot have finished.
Now, on with the Auction. . .
- Description: Aeroclub 1/48 Spitfire FR.Mk.18/14e conversion kit
- Complete?: Yes
- Box: Box, present in good condition.
- Inner bags: Present, sealed.
- Clear parts: N/A
- Decals: N/A.
- Medium: Plastic, white metal.
- Instructions: Present.
- General description: This is a mixed media conversion kit, which requires donor parts from either an Academy or Hasegawa Spitfire kit.