Aerocool X-Predator Black Full Tower Gaming Case with USB 3.0 w/o PSU
Details about Aerocool X-Predator Black Full Tower Gaming Case with USB 3.0 w/o PSUAerocool X-Predator Black Full Tower Gaming Case with USB 3.0 w/o PSU See original listing
14 May, 2014 21:55:10 AEST
Approximately AU $173.14(including postage)
Bolton, United Kingdom
Brand New: A brand-new, unused, unopened, undamaged item in its original packaging (where packaging is ... Read moreabout the condition
|Case Form Factor:||
|Quick Release Fittings:||
|Motherboard Form Factor:||
ATX, E-ATX, Micro ATX
6 x 120/140 mm, 2 x 230mm
234 x 600 x 555 (WxHxD mm)
2 x 230mm
Aerocool X-Predator Black Large Tower Gaming Case No PSU
Aerocool X-Predator Black Full Tower Gaming Case with USB 3.0 w/o PSU
We are proud to announce AeroCools first range of super tower cases - the X-Predator. These massive gaming cases are both sleek and aggressive in design and features higher performance and innovative functions, superb airflow, easy installation and supports the latest and hottest CPUs, motherboard and graphics cards. It also features USB3 and is compatible with SSDs.
The cases are solidly constructed from 0.8mm and 1.0mm Japanese Steel and beautifully finished both inside and out. The X-Predators are finished in several different colours, covering all tastes. The PCI covers, motherboard plate and screw-less kits are colour coordinated which makes the cases stand out from the crowd as well as making it look unique!
The X-Predator cases are designed with "User-Friendly" concept in mind and give the user great expandability and versatility. Its innovative screw-less features and 90° rotated HDD cage make these chassis easy to work with. Cable routing holes are pre-cut on the motherboard plate so users can eliminate the cable mess inside the chassis by hiding them behind the motherboard plate. These pre-cut holes are also protected by high quality rubber to prevent damage to the cables. A CPU holes is also pre-cut on the motherboard plate for ease of cooler assembly or removal.
The chassis offer great expansion capabilities. they support six 5.25" and one 3.5" external devices and six 3.5" hard drives, which also support 2.5" SSDs. The chassis are also deep and large enough to accommodate high end graphics cards up to 330mm in length. They also support XL-ATX motherboard, such as Gigabytes X58-UD9 and MSIs Big Bang Marshal. The X-Predator range features 10 PCI slots making it possible for the case to house a Quad graphics card solution. AeroCool also made the cases wide enough to support high end CPU coolers up to 190mm tall.
To maximise air flow there are eight positions for fans, one front LED 230mm fan (supplied), one rear 120/140mm fan (not supplied), one roof black 230mm fan (supplied), one bottom 120/140mm fan (not supplied) and four 120/140mm (or one 180/200mm) fan which can be attached to the side panel (not supplied). Also, the case features two sets of fan controllers to help control the installed fans.
Other advanced features include pre-installed rubber grommets for all HDDs along with a PSU gasket to help reduce vibration during system operation. Quad water-cooling holes are also pre-drilled to support high end water cooling systems. And last but not least the case also has one USB3 port, as well as three USB2 ports, E-SATA and audio ports at the top of the case for convenience.
• High Performance "Super Tower" for gamers and enthusiasts.
• Solidly constructed chassis - - The chassis is solidly constructed with 0.8mm and 1.0mm SECC Japanese steel.
• Unique and Attractive Internal Color Combination - The standard XPredator model comes with "All Black interior. The XPredator "Evil Black" edition is beautifully finished in Black/Orange combination - ie. the PCI covers, MB Plate and screw-less kits are high-lighted in Orange color to make the case UNIQUE and stands out from the others.
• High-End Graphic Card Support (up to 330mm) - Supports Longer high-end VGA cards up to 330mm.
• High Expandability and Supports E-ATX and the latest XL-ATX MB such as Gigabytes latest GA-X58A-UD9 Motherboard - Supports 6 x 5.25" external devices, 6 x HDDs (either SSD or 3.5" HDDs or 2.5" HDDs) and 1 x 3.5" external device (with the converter provided) such as a Floppy drive or a Card Reader.
• Ease of Installation - The XPredator case includes an array of advance features to enhance every stage of build. New innovative 5.25", 3.5" and PCI slot screw less designs make installing and swapping components an effortless process.
• Easy Access Top I/O Ports w/ USB3.0 support - 3 sets of USB 2.0, 1 x USB 3.0 Super Speed USB, Audio/Mic (AC 97 + HD audio) and E-SATA ports are located on the top panel for easy access.
• Smart Cable Routing and Management - Cable routing holes are pre-drilled on the MB plate so users can hide cables and wires behind the MB tray. These pre-drilled holes are also protected by high quality rubber to prevent damages to the cables.
• Dust Protection - Includes removable bottom PSU dust filters to prevent dust entering your computer.
• Mesh PCI cover - Includes Metal Mesh PCI covers for better ventilation.
• Bottom PSU position - the bottom PSU location enables PSUs to suck in cold air and provide better air flow for your system.
• Water-cooling Support - Quad water-cooling holes are pre-drilled to support water-cooling systems.
• High End Cooler Support and Assembly - CPU hole is pre-drilled on the MB plate for simple cooler assembly and removable. The chassis can also support High End coolers up to 190mm in height.
• Beautifully finished Transparent "Grey" Side Window with the option to install 4 x 12cm or 14cm fans !!
• Superb Airflow and Performance - The XPredator case comes with 1 x 23cm Quad Orange LED front in-take fan, 1 x 23cm top exhaust fan, 1 x 12/14cm back exhaust fan (optional), 1 x 12/14cm bottom in-take fan (optional) and 4 x 12cm/14cm or 1 x 18/20cm in-take side panel fans (optional). In addition, 2 sets of fan controllers are provided to control these fans.
• Rubber grommets for HDDs, case feet and PSU dampens vibration during system operation.
Case Form Factor Full Tower
Material Plastic/ Steel
Drive Bays 6 x 2.5"/ 3.5" Internal
1 x 3.5" External
6 x 5.25" External
Fans Included 2 x 230mm
Removable Panels No
Dimensions 234 x 600 x 555 (WxHxD mm)
Motherboard Form Factor ATX
Front/ Side/ Top Panel 1 x eSATA
1 x Headphone
1 x Mic In
3 x USB 2.0
1 x USB 3.0
Fan Bays 6 x 120/140 mm
2 x 230mm
Quick Release Fittings No
DOA Period7 days
TypeReturn to base
RTB Period12 months
Item must be returned within
14 days after the buyer receives it
Return policy details
Returning Goods - Our Returns Policy: We hope that you're pleased with your purchase from Scan Computers; however we do understand that occasionally, you may need to return goods to us. We've set out below the main reasons why goods tend to be returned. Goods are faulty on arrival If you find that your goods are faulty on arrival, then you are entitled to a replacement or a refund. Please note that you must contact us within 28 days of receipt of the order. In instances where we are unable to source a like-for-like replacement a refund will be issued. Goods have become faulty during use If your goods become faulty after delivery, and within the warranty period, then you are entitled to a Repair or a replacement. Please note that in instances where we are unable to source an identical replacement a like-for-like replacement will be offered. Goods Damaged On Arrival If you discover that your goods are visibly damaged on arrival, you should either write on the delivery note that the packaging is damaged, or refuse to accept the delivery. Please contact us within 48 hours with details of the damage. This will help us considerably in raising the matter with our appointed courier DPD. Once the damaged goods have been received back into our warehouse, then we will replace or refund them. You Have Simply Changed Your Mind (Distance Selling Regulations) If you have ordered goods from us, but then simply decided that you wish to cancel your order, you are entitled to do so and have any money that you have paid to us refunded. In order to return an unwanted item, the following criteria must be met: o You must have contacted us in writing within 14 calendar days of receipt o If the product is computer software or an audio/video recording it must be unopened. o The item must be returned complete with ALL accessories and manuals / guides including free gifts o The item must be in the original box and packaging It is your responsibility to return the goods to us in a safe and secure manner and at your cost. B-Grade Goods If your B-Grade goods are faulty on arrival, damaged in transit or you have simply changed you mind, then the points above remain the same. If your B-Grade goods have become faulty within 3 months of purchase, then you will be entitled to a Repair or a replacement with another B-Grade item, after 3 months of purchase please contact us and subject to there still being a valid manufacturer’s warranty we will discuss available options with you. If there are any other issues with your order that are not covered above, please contact us within 14 days of delivery. How to Return Goods Please contact us detailing the reason for the return, whether you would prefer a refund or a replacement and where applicable a description of the fault. We will contact you with an RMA (Returned Merchandise Authorisation) number. Please ensure that your item is packaged suitably for transit and that you display the RMA number and returns address clearly on the exterior. IMPORTANT: Once we've issued an RMA number, it's only valid for 14 DAYS. If we've not received the goods back after 14 days, the RMA number will no longer be valid. It's therefore important that you do send the goods back WITHIN 14 days of the RMA being issued.