The is the newest USB DVR
wirless that you can install to your computer easily and fast. It's 4-channel
2.4GHz wireless video/audio that can get signals from wireless cameras.
This security system can't
working on Windows VISTA 64 bit or Windows 7 64 bit,only for XP or
win 7 32BIt vista 32bit
- Wireless USB DVR
- 4-channel 2.4GHz wireless video/audio
- Capture images 30 frames per second
- Record file format AVI and play with Windows Media Player
- USB 2.0 interface,transmission rate up to 480Mpit/s,48times
- Fluency video display,720*576 image up to 30 frames/s
- Moving image display upto 1440*1152
- Sharp and nature image with true color
- Auto brightness,white balance,color saturation,contrast, Gamma
- Advanced digital video control function
- Send e-mails attachment with image.
- Save image on Hard Disk.
- Sound alarm.
- Video signal filter,for filtrate Active and Invalid channel.
- Signal lost alarm.
- Motion Detection.
- Adjustable sensitivity.
- Automatically lock,while not any operate.
- Schedule Monitoring seaaions,for timer snap.
- Record video/audio(with usb 2.0 audio interface),snap shot.
- Automatic Space Management. Stop recorder or capture still automatically
on disk full.
- Support 4 Channel video inputting on one computer.
- Support on Screen Display.Display data and time,or channel description on
- Supports manual open/close Invalid channel, or add/delete channel
- Supports login and logout, by User Name and Password.
- Supports running background stealthy.
- One video/audio input
- Receiving Frequency:
channel 1: 2.414GHZ channel 2:
channel 3: 2.450GHZ channel 4: 2.468GHZ
- - CPU speed: 1.8GHZ or higher
- - RAM: 256 EMS memory or more
- - Hard disk space 10GB
- - Operating system: win2000, winXP (not
support win 7 64bit and vista 64bit ,MAC)
- - USB2.0 port
- - 64bit color display card
- Images sensor : 1/3" cmos
- Validity Pixel:
PAL:628 X 582/NTSC: 510 X492;
- Horizontal Definition: 380 Line;
illumination: 1.5 Lux
- Frequency : CH1:2.414GHZ CH2: 2.432GHZ
CH3:2.450GHZ CH4: 2.468GHZ
- Transmission power: 10mW
- Open Transmission
- Power: DC 8V/500mA
- Work Temperature: -10 ~+50 degree
Figure1 Buttons introduction:
A. Viewer Mode - Select viewer mode, such as Four Viewer, Big & Four
Viewer and Single viewer.
B. Viewer Window - Show video image.
C. Audio Play - For audio remote listening, with USB2.0 Audio interface.
D. Login&Logout - Login and Logout the MultiViewer, by Username and
E. Camera/Channel Selection - Click the button, select Camera/Channel.
F. Auto turning focus - Click the "ON" button to enable, and click the "OFF"
button to disable.
G. Channel Settings -Such as channel description, channel active/inactive
etc. H. System Settings - Adjust video recorder settings, such as Save AVI File
I. Record -Start and end video record
J. Property - Advanced Settings video picture settings and fine tuning.
K. Show Stamp -Show MultiViewer's system information, such as channel
L. Timer Snap - Captures and saves a bitmap picture after Schedule end.
Timer adjustable by clicking on have file options button. Ref. N)
M. Snap Shot -Capture and saves an instant bitmap picture.
N. Save File - Settings Schedule for timer snaps displays and allows capture
of destination path and filename of bitmap capture file.
O. Security&Surveillance - Include E-Mail Sever Setup, Motion Detection
Setup, Signal Lost Setup, Sensitivity Setup, and Auto Logout Setup.
- 1 x Wireless USB DVR
- 1 x AV Cable
- 1 x User manual CD
- 1 x Wireless camera