Antique Coffee Grinder Mill
I think this is a counter top mill, and it is missign a drawer.
Dimensions (include handle and wood mount laying flat on table)
Condition: Excellent. Mill itself looks to be all original - wood looks a bit newer like 20-50 years old. Excellent mechanical and cosmetic condition.
Base: 8" x 8" Wide x 5" tall, and with grinder 12" wide and 9" tall
Mark your calandar:
This Auction will close on FRIDAY
at 4:05 PST or 7:05 EST (pm)
100% Customer Satisfaction
I've been selling on EBAY for over 10 years, and have perfect feedback. I'm committed to treating my customers as I would like to be treated. I provide great pictures, accurate titles, a full description, careful packaging, and fast shipping. The products I sell are very interesting and unusual. I've made mistakes but am always willing to rectify a problem - that's my promise! My username is LUVFB which means "I love feedback". Oh, and I include insurance in the handling fee.
Follow me on Twitter (when my auctions are listed a tweet is sent)
VIDEOS on Youtube (some of my auctions include video in the title)
- Search My User Name: NorCalAntiquesAndStuff
Payments are due within 2 days of auction closing, and very much appreciated at auction close.
I guarantee the item you purchase is the item described here. If the arrives and is not as described, you may return the item for a refund.
- Seller refunds 100% if item is significantly not as described or photographed.
- Buyers who changed mind for any reason (didn't fit, no longer needed, just need the money etc) will pay 25% restocking fee and shipping both ways. Buyer will receive refund when item is returned in same condition, same packaging using delivery confirmation & insurance. IF YOU HAVE QUESTIONS, PLEASE ASK BEFORE YOU BUY.
I leave POSITIVE feedback when I know you are completely satisfied.
Shipping, Handling and Insurance (excludes items flagged for local pickup only)
- Careful Packaging
- Reuse/Recycle/Economy: When possible I reuse undamaged boxes, air pockets, and bubble wrap. I however purchase significant quantities of bubble wrap and specialty boxes, and those costs are reflected in the handling charge.
- Bomb Proof Bubble Wrapping: What's I prefer THICK bubble wrap - it's more expensive but I'm erring on the side of extremely secure packaging so your item gets to you in perfect condition. I use THICK and generous bubble wrap with high quality boxes capable of withstanding expected guerilla like handling at the post office.
US addresses: I ship to any street address within the continental United States (Alaska and Hawaii will incur significant additional shipping costs). NO APO, FPO or PO BOX ADDRESSES.
INTERNATIONAL addresses: I will ship most items to foreign addresses. I will not ship any electronics, computer parts, or games outside of the US. International buyers are responsible for all duties charged - including extra shipping applicable shipping costs.
- Paypal Confirmed Addresses: AS per EBAY policy I only ship to paypal confirmed addresses
- Gift Item Exceptions: Available to buyers with 100% feedback and over 200 transactions. Item must be under $100 and ship to a domestic address. An email in advance would be appreciated. I know at the holidays or special occasions it's nice to be able to get a package sent directly to the recipient. For a small fee I am happy to gift wrap the item and include a card on your behalf.
- At the holidays I will include auctions for gift wrapping and card services
- I combine Shipping & Handling, to the same address, but please you must email me at the end of the first auction. I ship primarily via the United States Postal Service. Also some items come in bulky packaging that result in higher shipping costs. If you would like the item without the packaging to save on shipping I am only to happy to do that for you. Again please do not pay until I have revised the bill for you.
- I usually ship the morning after payment is received. At night I package the paid days order's so I can take them to the post office in the morning or around lunchtime. An early morning payment usually results in same day shipping. In the ten years and hundreds of sales I have shipped about 98% of the orders within 24 hours. When I have taken two days it was usually because the bidder did not pay at auction end, and so it fell off my "urgent" radar.
- TUESDAY is my Can't commit to ship day: I teach undergraduate art classes, and so there are days I can not commit to ship, however if my husband is home, he will ship for me providing I have it packed. I generally check to see if payment is recieved before I head to bed about 9pm. Jan 2012 to March 2012, Tuesday is my can't commit to ship day.
- Dog Hair Allergy Alert: I have a wonderful smoochie pie clean dog (Oliver), and as careful as I am (in storing and packaging), sometimes Oliver's fur gets into the packaging and tape. While I've never had a complaint, if you are allergic to dogs, it is something you should be aware. I sell designer label clothing and vintage linens - I keep these items in sacred places!
- Handling fees: Please understand that my handling fee includes the cost of packaging materials, trips to the post office, and higher fees generally indicate specialty boxes, signature confirmation etc. It's also not uncommon for me to upgrade smaller packages to priority from parcel post.
I am so sorry, but if you live in California I have to charge tax. The current rate is 8.25%.
Merchandise is also sold at my antique store. Sometimes (rarely but it does happen), an item on ebay has become no longer available at the time of purchase. I refund right away. In over ten years this has been my practice, as it is for most antique and collectible dealers selling their goods on EBAY, as EBAY is typically only one of several selling venues.
If you have any questions or concerns send me an email thru EBAY. I (Melanie) usually answer all questions within 1 business day.