Details about Apollo 13-The Real Mission - Nasa Communications (1996, CD NEW)See original listing
07 Jan, 2015 06:05:12 AEDST
Sheperdsville, Kentucky, United States
Brand new: An item that has never been opened or removed from the manufacturer’s sealing (if applicable). Item ... Read moreabout the condition
|Release Year:||1996||Record Label:||Jerden|
1. Saturn-V Launch ("in clear") / A-13 Countdown (From T-1:00) Includes Air-To-Ground:
2. Second Stage (Sii) Early Cutoff Sequence
3. Tli (Trans-Lunar-Injection) Burn
4. Docking With Lm (During TV Transmission)
5. Extracting the Lm From the Sivb (3D Stage) Rocket Stage
6. Astronauts Give Ground Go-Ahead to Maneuver Sivb (Which Ultimately Was Guided to a Lunar Impact)
7. Audio From TV Transmission as Lovell and Haise Enter, And Inspect the Lm
8. More TV Audio as Lovell Demonstrates Their On-Board "Entertainment" Tape Recorder (Music)
9. Trouble Sequence - (beginning with "We have a problem...")
10. Air-to-Ground and Mission Control Commentary Discuss Alternate Missions, Use of Lm as "Lifeboat"
11. Astronauts Inquire About the Return Time Prior to Firing the Lm Descent Engine For the First Time to Put Them Back on "Free-Return" Trajectory
12. First Burn of the Lm Descent Engine-Putting Astronauts Back Onto Free-Return Trajectory to Earth
13. 2nd Burn of Lm Engine (On Way Back to Earth) To Refine Course
14. Prior to Re-Entry, Jettiso Nof Service Module, Including Observations of Crew ("One Whole Side Missing...")
15. Prior to Re-Entry, Astronauts Are Instructed to "Power up" The Command Module
16. Prior to Re-Entry, The Lm Is Jettisoned ("...Farewell Aquarius...")
17. Re-Entry and Splashdown
18. Speech by President John F. Kennedy (May 1961)
Apollo 13-The Real Mission - Nasa Communications (1996, CD NEW)
Label: SOUNDWORKS INT.
Release Date: 29 Aug 1996
Brand new. Ships usually within three business days from California, USA. Delivery via USPS Airmail and Royal Mail, may take 5-14 days. You are an importer of goods and might be charged customs fees and taxes by the government of your country.
1. Saturn-V Launch ('In Clear')/A-13 Countdown And Launch-Includes Air To Ground
2. Second Stage (SII) Early Cut-Off Sequence
3. TLI Burn
4. Docking With LM
5. Extracting The LM From The SIVB
6. Astronauts Give Ground Go-Ahead To Maneuver SIVB
7. Audio From TV Transmission As Lovell And Haise Enter, And Inspect The LM
8. More TV Audio As Lovell Demonstrates Their On-Board 'Entertainment' Tape Recorder
9. Trouble Sequence-Beginning With 'We Have A Problem...'
10. Air-To-Ground And Mission Control Commentary Discuss Alternate Missions, Use Of LM As 'Lifeboat'
11. Astronauts Inqure About The Return Time Prior To Firing The LM Descent Engine For The First Time...
12. First Burn Of The LM Descent Engine-Putting Astronauts Back Onto Free-Return Trajectory To Earth
13. Second Burn Of LM Engine To Refine Course
14. Prior To Re-Entry, Jettison Of Service Module, Including Observations Of Crew
15. Prior To Re-Entry, Astronauts Are Instructed To 'Power Up' The Command Module
16. Prior To Re-Entry, The LM Is Jettisoned
17. Re-Entry And Splashdown
18. Speech By President John F. Kennedy In 1961, 'To The Moon...'