** BRAND NEW * SEALED RETAIL PACK * TAX INVOICE provided on request **
Apple 4x8GB Memory for Apple by Kingston
Check our eBay store for full range of Apple Memories
- Kingston part number: KTA-MP1333/8G backed by Kingston Lifetime Warranty.
- Genuine Australian stock shipped from Sydney, NSW for you to receive quickly.
- Kingston/Samsung is Number #1 and largest memory manufacturer in the world.
- This is original Samsung Number #1 most sought after Low Density, PC3-10600/DDR3-1333, 240pin, CL9, 1.5V, Registered, ECC, DIMM module (512Mx72 config using 36 chips of 512Mx4 device), 2Rx4, double sided module with 18 chips per side.
- Exceeds Apple memory specifications and JEDEC memory requirement & guidelines.
- Designed for Apple systems, but is also 100% guaranteed compatibility under all conditions with all other PC systems using PC3-10600 DIMM. If you are unsure if this will fit your systems, there is no need to guess, simply email us and our memory expert will be glad to assist you.
Apple 8GB Memory Compatibility Table for your reference
|8GB of PC3-10600 DDR3-1333MHz 240pin ECC DIMM (with thermal sensor)|
|Mac Pro (Intel Xeon - 4, 6, 8, 12 Core)|
|Mac Pro 2.66GHz, 2.93GHz, 3.33GHz - (4 Core Xeon 3500 - MB871LL/A) early 2009|
|Mac Pro 2.26GHz, 2.66GHz, 2.93GHz - (8 Core Xeon 5500 - MB535LL/A) early 2009|
|Mac Pro 2.8GHz, 3.2GHz (4 Core Xeon "Nehalem" - MC560LL/A) mid 2010|
|Mac Pro 3.33GHz (6 Core Xeon "Westmere" - MC560LL/A) mid 2010|
|Mac Pro 2.4GHz (8 Core Xeon "Westmere" - MC561LL/A) mid 2010|
|Mac Pro 2.66GHz (12 Core Xeon "Westmere" - MC561LL/A) mid 2010|
|Mac Pro 2.93GHz (12 Core Xeon "Westmere" - MC561LL/A, CTO) mid 2010|
|XServe (Intel Xeon - 4, 8 Core)|
|XServe 2.26GHz, 2.66GHz, 2.93GHz (4 Core Xeon 5500 - MB449LL/A) late 2009|
|XServe 2.26GHz, 2.66GHz, 2.93GHz (8 Core Xeon 5500 - CTO) late 2009|
Useful utilities and Memory upgrade instructions:-
Kingston Memory Compatibility Tool
Mac Pro Memory Tool (enter your Mac's serial number)
Mac Pro Memory Upgrade
What's the Truth about Memory Manufacturers?
- A lot of memory companies claim to be memory manufacturers even though they're just memory module assemblers. By putting two pre-manufactured memory parts together to build a memory module, they feel they've manufactured memory. Truth is, only a few companies in the world that actually manufactures the DRAM chips, the memory printed circuit board, and then assembles them into memory modules — Samsung Semiconductor. Memory modules are made of two pieces — the DRAM semiconductor chips that store data and the printed circuit board (PCB) connecting the chips to the rest of the computer. There are only a handful of semiconductor manufacturers with the engineering expertise to make DRAM chips. They include Samsung, Micron, Elpida, and Hynix. Samsung has over thousands of engineers and million-square-foot manufacturing facility with state-of-the-art clean rooms, memory testers, and exacting quality control. Samsung memory is recognized worldwide for its power and performance. Samsung memory is used by Apple, Dell, Gateway, HP, IBM, Micronpc, Toshiba and more — for good reason. Samsung offers over 250,000 upgrades for more than 40,000 different computers, notebooks, servers and printers. And we guarantee that the high-quality memory you buy is 100% compatible with your system or your money back.
Quality: The difference between top tier and generic memory
- So your computer is dragging and you've decided you need more memory (don't we all?). You start searching the Web for a place to buy it. Suddenly, you realize you've found 50 suppliers and a very wide range of pricing. How do you pick the right place to buy memory? You want to make an informed decision so you read about SIMMs, DIMMs, and SODIMMs; parity and ECC; registered and buffered; DDR and SDRAM; and then you scream "Stop! I just want to upgrade!" Yes, memory upgrades involve a lot of technical information. But for most people (other than the ones building their own systems) most of it doesn't matter. All you have to do is remember the next sentence. The most important factor in selecting memory is who makes it. It's pretty simple actually. Once you have a company that manufactures high-quality, reliable parts and is going to stand behind its product with technical support and customer service, finding the right product for your system is relatively easy.
Complete range is available in our eBay store as shown below.
- Our experience advises you to be VIGILANT on eBay listings coming from China, Hong Kong, Korea, UK and USA, especially avoid sellers who have been disguising themselves as eBay sellers registered in Australia but have their items secretly shipped from overseas totally violating eBay listing policy of Item Location Misrepresentation. You will know if they are not using Australia Post delivery methods and do not have Australian phone contact number.
Disclaimer: All respective logo and pictures used are trademark and copyright of Kingston Technology, Inc.