Details about Australian Sea Life II - The Reef - Octopus 1/2oz Silver Proof Coin Perth MintSee original listing
03 Feb, 2015 13:15:07 AEDST
Henley Brook, WA, Australia
1/1Feedback on our suggestions
|Region of Origin:||Australia/ Oceania||Proof:||Yes|
Please direct any inquiries to firstname.lastname@example.org or call 08 92707270 during Mon-Fri 9-5pm WST
Product LiteratureThe fourth release in this stunning series features a spectacularly realistic portrayal of an octopus.
The octopus can be found all around the coast of Australia. This marine species has two eyes, four pairs of arms and unusually, three hearts. It also has no internal or external skeleton, allowing it to squeeze through tight places. The octopus is among the most intelligent of all invertebrates and if threatened will hide, flee, expel ink, or use colour-changing camouflage. They have a short life span of between 6 months and five years, depending on the species.
The coin is struck by The Perth Mint from 1/2oz of 99.9% silver in proof quality, and issued as legal tender under the Australian Currency Act 1965.
The Perth Mint will release no more than 10,000 of these coins worldwide.
The coin’s reverse depicts an octopus in colour and includes The Perth Mint’s ‘P’ mintmark. Incorporated into the design are the inscriptions: AUSTRALIAN SEA LIFE II – THE REEF – OCTOPUS.
The obverse depicts the Ian Rank-Broadley effigy of Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II, the 2012 year-date and the monetary denomination.
The coin is housed in a display case with a stunningly illustrated coral reef shipper, and accompanied by a numbered Certificate of Authenticity. Each shipper joins with other shippers in the series to create a superb underwater scene.
Specialists in Australian and foreign bullion coins
Terms and Conditions
* Delivery of orders will be via Australia Post eParcel express (within Australia) and tracking link provided through Ebay upon shipment
* Combined Shipping is available for multiple purchases only when all purchases are paid in a single transaction – please send Ebay message and we will amend invoice to reflect combined cost of shipping.
* Pickup of your order from our Ascot (WA) store is available – please email email@example.com or Ebay message to arrange a time.
* Payments must be made within 1 business day of purchase
* Bank transfer / deposit transactions must use the ebay username as the description (not the Ebay item number)
* The sale price is locked in at time of sale. As Bullion Bourse will purchase metal to on your behalf to fulfill your sale or replace our stock we will not enter into price negotiations due to fluctuation in market spot prices.
* All Bullion sales are FINAL and legally binding.
* All payments are to be made within 24 hours of placing this order to allow Bullion Bourse to receive within 2 working days unless by prior arrangement. Please submit a copy of bank transfer or deposit information upon completing payment to firstname.lastname@example.org.
* Please Note all bullion is subject to market fluctuation prior to sale. We are not responsible for typographical errors and reserve the right to void a sale at our discretion. Market volatility or problems updating this website may result in inaccurate pricing resulting in a canceled transaction.
* No bullion will be shipped from Bullion Bourse Pty Ltd. until payment for said bullion is received in full.
* Returns are not accepted on bullion products unless incorrectly supplied or described. Please consider your order carefully before ordering.