Autoart No 71505 1/18
Chrysler Valiant Charger E49
Presented in Red
This model is an Autoart general issue imported from overseas.
It does not come with a limited edition certificate.
Note: the product code number differs from the Austrailan issue
Model is brand new, mint, boxed and only out of packaging for this photo.
Thanks for looking
The Fine Print.
· Postage for this item is calculated by destination (standard postage charge plus cost of Signature on Delivery Service)
· Insurance forms part of the postage charge (Australia Post’s going rate per $100.00 or part thereof).
· Packing materials are charged at cost.
· Please let us know if you have any concerns about postage costs. We can provide a complete breakdown of charges on request. Please let us know your location when making an enquiry.
· All of our packing materials are premium quality and, unless specified, new.
· We do our best to post on the next business day following payment.
· We happily combine postage for multiple purchases. (Please email for a quote or wait to be invoiced).
· Express postage can be arranged at cost.
· Overseas buyers please email for a quote.
- If you do not proceed to checkout after committing to buy, an invoice will be sent within 24 hours after completion of the purchase.
- Please indicate your payment intentions if you do not checkout and pay immediately.
- Please finalise payment within 5 days.
- We accept PayPal, bank cheque or money order, and for direct deposits, bank details are shown at checkout.
· Our obligations to returns lie with faulty goods or goods not as described.
· We are not obliged to accept returns if you simply change your mind or have chosen incorrectly.
· These conditions are also outlined in Ebay’s return policy.
Loss or damages & Insurance
· Postage charge includes full insurance cover (see postage above).
· Please notify us of any damages and we will provide copies of receipts and stamped Australia Post documentation in support of your claim.
· Claims for goods damaged in transit should be referred to Australia Post.
· Where an item appears to be lost in transit we can follow up with Australia Post using the tracking number and make claims if necessary.