Details about Avery After Burner CD LABELING SYSTEM Complete Kit For Color Inkjet 2001 NEWSee original listing
03 Dec, 2014 11:47:29 AEDST
Approximately AU $17.81(including postage)
No additional import charges at delivery!
This item will be posted through the Global Shipping Program and includes international tracking. Learn more- opens in a new window or tab
US $22.50 (approx. AU $28.77) International Priority Shipping to Australia help icon for Postage - opens a layer
| See details
This amount includes seller specified US postage charges as well as applicable international postage, handling, and other fees. This amount is subject to change until you make payment. For additional information, see the Global Shipping Program terms and conditions- opens in a new window or tab
Porter, Texas, United States
|MPN:||After Burner||Country/Region of Manufacture:||Mexico|
|Model:||CD Labeling Sysem||UPC:||072782088316|
Avery After Burner CD Labeling System Complete Kit New & Sealed For Color Inkjet
Cd Labeling Software**
20 Matte High Resolution Full Face CD Labels
6 Jewel Case inserts.
** Included software is made for WIN 98 and may not work with newer operating Systems.
Please check your system specs before purchase.
Returns only accepted if item is sealed and un-used.
PLEASE SEE ALL PHOTOS & SUPERSIZE Photos.
NO STOCK PHOTOS EVER!
You Are bidding on the actual Item pictured!
Payment and Best Offer
For best offers please allow 24 hours for us to respond.
** WE Cannot Change the ship to address once and Item is purchased.
Please Make sure your address is correct before purchase.**
Fast free shipping to the Continental 48 US States.
All Items Ship Monday through Saturday.
We get 99% of all orders shipped the SAME DAY. The other 1% ship the next business day.
We can not guarantee same day shipping, but we will try our absolute best.
FEEDBACK and Ratings
If you have any problems, please do not hesitate to contact us before leaving
negative feedback or less than a 5 star rating.
To save time our Feedback is automated.
We offer a 14 day return for any reason.
Buyer to pay return shipping.
Please see our full return policy for all of our return conditions.