This is a brand new Bachmann Civil War Confederate Set HO Scale complete ready to run electric train set.
Road Name: Commemorative 150th Anniversary Edition
With the shots fired at Fort Sumter on April 12, 1861, the War Between the States officially began 150 years ago. Railroading would play a key role in the Civil War, providing logistical support and carrying munitions, supplies, and troops to each side’s respective armies in the field. Lacking the financial power and the more standardized rail system of their Northern counterparts, Southern-held railroads relied heavily on the ingenuity of their railroad men to support the troops. A typical Confederate consist featured an assortment of commandeered railing stock bearing the names of a variety of Southern railroads. In a similar fashion, our Commemorative 150th Anniversary Edition Civil War - Confederate set comes complete with:
· 4-4-0 American locomotive with operating headlight and tender
· Civil War era water car (Manassas Gap)
· Civil War era box car ( Savannah , Albany & Gulf)
· Civil War era gondola (Fredericksburg & Potomac)
· Civil War era flat car (Mississippi Central & Louisiana)
· Civil War era bobber caboose (Atlanta & West Point)
· 56″ x 38″ oval of E-Z Track® including 12 pieces of curved track, 3 pieces of straight track, and 1 plug-in terminal rerailer
· 100-piece set of Civil War military figures (gray)
· 3 cannons
· 4 horses
· power pack and speed controller
· illustrated instruction manual
We will combine the shipping on multiple item purchases and we can ship vis USPS if you would like a cheaper sorce of shipping. If you have any questions on this or another item please to not hesitate to call us at 661-256-4001.