BED BUG ALTER MONITOR
* Price is for single unit x 1
Please note this is a 'monitor' designed to alert
you to any bed bug problem or infestation. It does not kill bed bugs.
After you note the presence of bed bugs in the monitor it is advised to
get the problem checked by a pest control technician and treat the
Bed Bug ALERT monitor detects bed bugs in beds, luggage, furniture, offices or anywhere.
BENEFITS OF USING BED BUG ALERT
Use anywhere. Hotels, motels, offices, transit,
hospitals, long-term care facilities, school dorms, theatres, cruise
ships, retail establishments. (Available in case quantities)
While the Bed Bug Alert is transparent for inspection, it is also
near-invisible for discretion in public and private facilities and the
Immediate call to action.
No need to wait for a major problem to show itself – bedbugs are drawn
into the Bed Bug Alert by environmentally sound bed bug lure. If a
bedbug shows up, immediate action can be taken to eliminate the
infestation while it’s minor.
Easy removal. Replace as required, creating a long-term, low-cost monitoring program.
BEDBUGS TAKE A BITE OUT OF BUSINESS
Bedbugs have crawled their way into every major city, and they
are taking big bites out of the bottom line. Bedbugs can appear anywhere
– not just in hotels, dorms and nursing homes, but also in offices,
retail establishments, public transportation – anywhere that has soft
furnishings and people!
HOW BED BUG ALERT WORKS
- The proprietary chemical lure attracts the bed bugs into the monitor
and traps them faster and more effectively than other devices
- The patented housing is tamper-proof, protective of the chemical lure, making the product safe to use around children and pets
- The monitor has a clear view window so the user can easily check to
see if bed bugs have been detected and trapped – no training required
- Can be checked and reinserted and reused easily where bed bugs are suspected
- Sturdy plastic construction prevents the glue and the monitor from being crushed while in use
- Attracts both adult bed bugs and 2nd instar nymphs
The Bed Bug Alert is a SIMPLE, DISCREET and AFFORDABLE way to check for bedbugs anywhere:
- Hospitality industry – monitor all rooms discreetly
- Business owners – find problems before they spread
- Travelers – test hotel and motel beds; keep a monitor in your luggage
- Families – keep an eye on hospitals or long-term care facilities for loved ones
- Homeowners – check daily
THE REAL COST OF BEDBUGS
- Visual or dog inspection can cost hundreds depending on the size of the facility
- Treatments/fumigation can cost thousands; may be charged per room; multiple visits are often required
- Replacing property such as furniture, linens, mattresses, carpets, curtains, etc.
- Medical expenses of those suffering from bedbug bites
- Legal fees from lawsuits filed by guests or employees
- Loss of reputation regarding the quality and sanitation of the establishment
- Being added to the online bedbug registry for all the world to see
Bedbugs hide away in cracks and crevices, making them hard to
detect. Clear, safe, rigid plastic monitoring device slips between
mattress and frame, or any place you want to keep safe. The proprietary
gel attracts and traps bedbugs if they are present. Lasts up to 6
monthss in a clean environment.
For Institutional or Home use:
Inspection is immediate & visual, requiring little to no training –
if the crush-proof Monitor contains an insect, institutional staff
should alert management immediately. Discard any Monitor containing a
bedbug and replace with a new one.
Use in: home, hospital, dorm,
nursing home, hotel/motel, luggage, car or anywhere you need to check!
Results possible within hours (may take up to several days in some
Monitor may also be inserted into suitable crevices in upholstered furniture, transit seats, banquettes etc.
- Simply insert the Bed Bug Alert between mattress and box spring in
the corners at the head of the bed or into any crevice in any suspect
- Check the Bed Bug Alert daily. Discard immediately should it contain a bed bug.
- If any sign of bed bugs is found, take pesticidal action to control & eliminate infestation immediately!
MORE ABOUT BEDBUGS
Bedbugs are found in homes, apartments, dorm rooms, hotel rooms,
airplanes, public transit seats, cars and moving vans—pretty much
anywhere they can find a human host. They then attach themselves to
clothing and other belongings and are (unknowingly) transported to new
locations. However, you now have the power to detect bedbugs in time to
prevent bites and infestation, with Bed Bug Alert.
known to carry at least 27 agents of human disease, including the
drug-resistant bacteria (or “superbugs”) MRSA and VRE, and even
Hepatitis and HIV (according to the Centers for Disease Control and
Prevention journal). Scientists are still working to determine the
threat of transmission. However, there is no reason to take chances when
a detection system this simple exists.