DON'T PAY RETAIL PRICE
Belkin Share N300 Wireless N+ Router
Share photos and files, and print wirelessly from anywhere in your home
Get the fastest speeds for all your wireless activities. 802.11n
technology gives you speeds of up to 300 Mbps*—that’s 5 times the speed of
Dual-plane antennas and MIMO technology provide three-dimensional
whole-home coverage for consistent signal, even through walls and floors.
WPS/WPA2 encryption standards and preset security settings get you up and
running safely. One-touch Wi-Fi Protected Setup (WPS) securely connects
multiple computers and devices with the push of a button.
Get your secure wireless network up and running in minutes. Just 3 easy
steps, and you’re you out of the box and onto the Web.
- Speed—N technology means great network
performance, with speeds of up to 300 Mbps*
- 3D Coverage—Dual-plane antennas and MIMO
technology for a range that covers any size home
- Reliability—Continuous signal for uninterrupted
wireless for multiple users across all your applications
- Security—Security settings are preset to get you
up and running safely
- Easy Setup—EASY START gets you set up in 3 easy
- Performance+ - Belkin wireless routers give
you the coverage and perfromance you expect, plus the power you need to
support the activites you love, so you can get more out of your wireless
+3 Apps - Amplify your wireless experience
- Print from anywhere - Just connect any compatible
printer to your Belkin router, and the PRINT GENIE App lets you print
from any computer on the network, from anywhere in your home—wirelessly.
- Protect your precious memories - The MEMORY SAFE
App automatically backs up precious photos and important files to an
external hard drive attached to the router—you choose what to back up
and how often, and MEMORY SAFE makes sure it’s protected.
- Self healing - The SELF-HEALING App automatically
detects and resolves network problems and runs routine maintenance scans
to give you the clearest wireless channel. If attention is required, a
notification will appear right on your screen—no more blinking lights
under your desk.
Windows® XP 32, Windows Vista® 32/64, or Windows 7 32/64; Windows 8 or Mac OS® X
v10.4, v10.5 or v10.6
Requires: At least one computer with installed network card and TCP/IP
networking protocol under the specified OS, Internet Explorer® 6–8, Firefox®
1.0, or Safari® 2.0 • Minimum 64MB RAM and Broadband Ethernet Internet
connection with RJ45.
1 USB Port - Connect your printer to print wirelessly from any computer,
or connect your hard drive to automatically back up photos and files.
- Bandwidth: 20MHz and 20/40MHz auto
- Encryption Types Supported: WPA2/WPA-Personal (PSK) & WEP
- Ethernet ports 4
- Firewall: NAT and SPI
- Hardware Interface Type: Ethernet (4xLAN, 1xWAN), 1x USB 2.0 A
Female (Storage or Printer)
- Humidity: Operating: 10 ~ 85% non-condensing Storing: 5 ~ 95%
- IP Sharing Method: NAT
- ISP Protocols Supported: Dynamic, Static, PPOE, Telstra BigPond
- LEDs:1x network status LED, 1x WPS LED
- Max No of WLAN Connections: 16
- Max. Operating Range: Up to 365Mbps**
- Network Standards IEEE 802.11n (up to 300Mbps*) IEEE 802.11g (up to
54Mbps*) IEEE 802.11b (up to 11Mbps*)
- Plug & Play: Yes
- Ports: 1x WAN 4x LAN 1xUSB 2.0
- Protocols supported: Supports external USB hard drives formatted in
FAT 16/32 and NTFS file systems Supports USB printers
- Quality Of Service :802.11e / WMM Quality of Service
- Radio Frequency Band: 2.4GHz
- Radio Frequency Channels: 1 - 13
- Reset Process: Via recessed reset button Reboot router: Push and
release (1 second) Restore default settings: Push and hold 10 seconds
- Security: Pre-configured security Wi-Fi Protected Setup™ (WPS)
256-bit WPA®/WPA2® encryption 64-bit, 128-bit WEP encryption
- Supporting Software: Easy Start, Preset Security, Self Healing,
Print Genie, Memory Safe
- User Interface: Web-based password-protected advanced
- VPN Support: PPTP, IPSec pass-through
- WPS Push Button Security: Yes
Note: The standard transmission rates—300Mbps, 150Mbps, 54Mbps, and
11Mbps—are the physical data rates. Actual data throughput will be lower.
local pickup & shipping info
When "Local Pickup" service is available in postage and payments
section, it means the item is available for pickup. There are no
handling fees, no postage fees and no payment surcharges. For payment
options - see Payment details in Postage and payments tab.
To avoid disappointment, please contact us before you
We do not aim to profit from freight. Rather, we aim to source
the most competitively priced, quality assured carriers, that will
deliver your orders to you as reliably and cost effectively as possible.
Click here to see complete delivery information including how
combined post is calculated.
Multiple item postage discount item category: Flat Rate.
For lower value item, Air Mail/Standard International
is the default postage type for value and reliable delivery.
International Registered/Pack and Track has the same timing as Air Mail, with
added insurance and basic tracking for peace of mind. For full delivery
information on overseas shipment,
Import duties, taxes, and charges aren’t included in the item price
or postage cost. These charges are the buyer's responsibility. Please check with your
country's customs office to determine what these additional costs will be prior to
bidding or buying.