Extraordinary Off-Road Performance for 4WD enthusiasts who want the latest in top off-road performance.
- Super-tough sidewall compound cuts and bruises to take the edge off rocks and other off-road hazards
- Linear flex zones allow the tire to conform and grab obstacles in aired-down driving
- Drive to the trails with better road manners and less noise than you'd expect in an off-road tire
- Krawler-inspired tread design with great looks and dual grooving pattern
- Large and thick sidewall lugs
- New sidewall rubber compound
- Aggressive New Looks
- Krawler-TEK Sidewall
- New sizes that are up to 42 inches in diameter
- More sizes with 17 inch and larger rims
- Standard Limited Warranty (All BFGoodrich® Tires)
- When roadside assistance is not an option
- Overcome nearly any obstacle
- For incredible on-off road performance
- Improves off-road traction
- Add muscle to the sidewall and improve traction in soft soil conditions
- Increases sidewall strength
- Is more resistant to cutting and tearing
- BFGoodrich Tires' TriGard, 3-ply construction has cords that are up to 33% stronger that increase sidewall strength
- Increased market coverage
Shipping is FREE ! to Australian customers
If you have a question about Shipping and Deliveries please contact us
Fitting and BalancingShould you need fitment, contact the Tyresales team to organise fitment at one of over 1,000 Tyresales accredited dealers Australia-wide. Fitting and balancing costs will vary depending upon your location.
Free Postage and FAQ's
Postage is Free!!!Tyresales will ship your tyres for free !
Should you need fitment, contact the Tyresales team to organise fitment at one of over 1,000 Tyresales accredited dealers Australia-wide. Fitting and balancing costs will vary depending upon your location.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the delivery time once I place an order?
Delivery times depend on where in Australia you are based as tyres are shipped from Sydney. Please refer to the below guide;
NSW: 1-2 working days
VIC, ACT, QLD: 2-3 workings days
SA, WA, NT: 3-5 working days
Find your tyre size and learn what the numbers mean
A tyres size is found by looking at the sequence of letters and numbers written on the tyre sidewall. For the below description we will use the example P185/55 R 15 81H
Width - The first 3 digit number (185 in example below) is your tyre width measured in millimetres.
Aspect Ratio - The next two digit number (55 in the example below) is the tyres aspect ratio. This measurement is taken from the wheel to the outer circumference of the tyre. This number is a percentage of your tyres width. So in this example the aspect ratio is 55% of the tyres width which is 185mm.
Rim Diameter - The next two digit number is the diameter of the wheel rim measured in inches. The example below has a tyre that is 15 inches.
What is a Tyre Placard?
A Tyre placard is a very handy reference when buying new tyres. Most placards will be found either on the driver's side door, in the glove box or under the fuel cap. This sticker will show you the tyre type, size, and speed rating you need to look for. The placard will also show you the correct inflation pressures for your front and back tyres.
I don't know my vehicle series number?
Dont worry - simply click on the orange 'Help me find a tyre' tab on the right hand side of the page. We will send your contact details to a tyre dealer in your area who will help you find the right tyre for your vehicle.
How old are my tyres?
You can tell the age of your tyres by looking at the 4-digit build stamp. This stamp is also located on the tyre sidewall. The first two digits represent the week and last two digits are the year. For example 3608 means the tyre was built in the 36 th week of 2008.
When should I change my tyres?
As a general rule, tyres should be replaced when the tread depth gets below 2mm. To tell the depth of your tread, look for the wear indicators, which are rubber blocks found in four grooves that run around the tyre circumference. The wear indicator is 1.6mm thick, which is the legal limit in Australia. If your tyres reach this minimum depth they must be changed or you are breaking the law and putting your own safety at risk. Other circumstances such as tyre damage, vehicle mileage and a tyres age should also be considered. For additional information on when to change your tyres, read our article under the 'Tyre Buying Guide'
Tyre speed rating and load index?
The tyres load index and speed rating can be found by looking at the two digit number and letter at the end of the sequence displayed on your tyre.
Using the example above, 81H is the maximum load capacity and speed at which the tyre can safely operate. The speed index for passenger car tyres normally sit between "t" and "Y" which equates to 190-300km/h.
The load index for passenger car tyres normally sits between 60 and 110, which equates to 250-1060kgyre. Refer to the below charts to find your tyres load index and speed rating.
What tyre pressure should I use?
The placard (found in the driver's door area, glove box or under the fuel cap) will tell you the correct pressure for your car's front and back tyres. Make sure the tyres on your car match the placard sticker. Your cars previous owner may not have matched new tyres with the placard, meaning the required tyre pressure will differ.
The pressure on the placard is called COLD pressure, which is the tyres pressure before you have driven your car. Driving your car increases the pressure, so you need to take the measure while your car is still cold.
What are Eco tyres?As tyre technology continues to improves, consumers are being given a choice to buy tyres that are more environmentally friendly. This tyre technology lowers the rolling resistance which reduces fuel consumption. The less fuel a car uses the less C02 emissions are let into the atmosphere.
What are space savers?
All cars must carry a spare tyre in case of a puncture. However tyres are large in size and can take up a lot of room especially in smaller vehicles. This is where a space saver can be used. As the name suggests it is a replacement tyre for your car that is smaller in size than regular tyres. Space savers are not designed to be driven on for long distances and should only be used to get you home or to a tyre dealer. Space savers must be driven at a speed limit of 80km and can affect the handling and control of your vehicle. It is therefore important that you drive with extra care when using space saver tyres.
What are Run Flat Tyres?
Run flat tyres are designed to be driven on for a certain distance after a tyre is punctured. The distance which the tyre can be driven is dependent on the brand and model of the tyre. The speed limit for run flat tyres is 80km/h.
Warranty against defects
Our goods come with guarantees that cannot be excluded under the Australian Consumer Law. You are entitled to a replacement or refund for a major failure and compensation for any other reasonably foreseeable loss or damage. You are also entitled to have the goods repaired or replaced if the goods fail to be of acceptable quality and the failure does not amount to a major failure.
The additional warranty set forth in this document apply to all tyres ("Tyres") sold by Tyresales Pty Ltd ("Tyresales"), 331 Hay Street, Subiaco, Western Australia 6008,
In addition to the rights and remedies to which you may be entitled and which cannot be excluded under the Australian Consumer Law or any other relevant legislation, Tyresales warrants that the Tyres sold by it, used in normal service and in accordance with the maintenance recommendations and safety warnings of the manufacturer, will be free from defects in material and workmanship. This warranty shall be effective for one (1) year from the date of purchase, being the date shown on the original Tyresales sale invoice. This warranty is limited to the original purchaser of a Tyre and expires immediately upon transfer of the Tyre to another individual or entity.
The additional warranty set out above does not extend to Tyres which become defective as a result of:
- road hazard damage, such as impact damage or puncture, whether repairable or not;
- incorrect mounting of the Tyre;
- improper storage of the Tyre;
- under-inflation, over-inflation, improper maintenance, improper repair or other abuse;
- mechanical irregularity in the vehicle, including, without limitation, tyre/wheel imbalance or wheel misalignment, which results in uneven or rapid wear;
- being fitted to or used with incompatible or improper valves, rims or wheels;
- being fitted to vehicles which are carrying loads or running speeds higher than that recommended for the vehicle;
- not being fitted or used in accordance with the technical recommendations of the manufacturer as published from time to time;
- accident, fire, chemical explosion or exposure, tyre alteration (e.g. retreading) or vandalism;or
- climatic effects, such as damage caused by salt water or sand.
If a Tyre becomes defective within the terms of this warranty at any time during the above described warranty period, you may make a claim. Any claim must first be made by contacting Tyresales using the details listed above and providing Tyresales with proof of purchase, a complete description of the alleged defect and photos of the Tyre evidencing the alleged defect. If Tyresales determines that the Tyre is defective within the terms of this warranty, Tyresales, at its option, shall either repair or replace the defective Tyre or issue a refund. Tyresales will inform you of its decision, together with the address to which you must return the defective Tyre. Upon presentation of the defective Tyre, it will be repaired, replaced or a refund given (as has been determined by Tyresales). You must bear the costs of and associated with both the making of a claim and the return of the defective Tyre.
Except as stated above, this document describes all of the warranties given and remedies available with respect to the Tyres. To the maximum extent permitted by law and save as stated above, Tyresales:
- disclaims any other warranty (whether express or implied) in relation to the Tyres;and
- will not be liable for any loss or damage (including costs, loss of time, inconvenience and commercial losses) however caused, whether direct, indirect or consequential, incurred or suffered by you or any third party in respect of the Tyres.
Nothing in this warranty shall be construed as superseding or adding to any Tyresales warranty for other products or services or as excluding, restricting or modifying:
- the application or exercise of any right or remedy to which you may be entitled under the Australian Consumer Law which cannot be excluded;or
- any liability of Tyresales in relation to a failure to comply with a guarantee that applies under the Australian Consumer Law.
We will accept returns within 30 days of purchase. We reserve the right to refuse returns if notified later than this period. Only unused products that have not been mounted or driven on are eligible for return.
Credit amount will be calculated as follows:
Total Amount - Postage Cost - Insurance (if applicable)=Refund Amount
Some items/special order items correctly supplied may not be returnable depending on the manufacturer's policy. If they are accepted they may incur a 20% handling charge.
All returns must be accompanied by a covering letter, including the Buyers eBay user id, Full Name, Contact number, Address and a brief description of the situation that needs to be resolved.
We accept VISA and Mastercard which are processed using PayPal for your convenience.
Alternatively, payment can be made via bank transfer;
Bank : Westpac Banking Corporation
Account Name: Tyresales Pty Ltd
Account Number: 193580
Please include your name or transaction number as your reference.
Please call 1300 TYRESALES during business hours for assistance.