12 X Black & White Damask design cupcake wrappers
While sale is on free postage is not available
12 x Damask pattern cupcake wrapper
Cupcakes were made by Krystal from Kreative Kooking, specialising in Novelty Cakes
These cupcake wrappers will complete the professional look to your cupcake creation. You do not cook/bake in the wrapper.
The cooked cupcake patty paper is required to be; size on the base 55mm and the height is 36mm to ensure a comfortable fit.
This size patty paper is available in our store under "Patty Papers", these come in 7 colours and if you want to add some sparkle, look to the left of this listing in the Store Catergory "Cake sprinkles" the choice is yours.
Want a different look? Change the colour of the icing, add different coloured sprinkles.
Payment to be finalised within 3 DAYS
We post 6 days a week. (Not Saturday; as no mail is picked up)
As postage to WA can take 7-9 working days from Sydney regular post;
please consider this time factor before purchasing or use Express post.
Our preference for payment is Direct Deposit
Copy and paste your payment to us for quick processing;
send your transfer receipt via ask a question.
PayPal will be accepted
If any hesitation you can call us on our number 0452 433 357,
if unattended your number should display & we will call you back.
Please read our shipping policy below (POINT 5); if you want us to send your purchase via regular mail, EBay and Aust Post have recommended delivery estimates but not necessarily reality.
Bank Deposit details:
Bank Name -Commonwealth Account name – STSELLS0K
BSB Number - 062295 Account Number – 10290808
~ Payment is required with 3 days of "Buy it now" option. If paying via Bank Deposit or Bank Transfer, please use your eBay user ID as your reference
~ Item will be shipped after receiving full payment
~ Bank Deposit details:
~ Account name ; STSELLSOK Bank;CBA
BSB Number; 062295 Account Number; 10290808
~ PayPal accepted
Shipping within Australia only
~ If buying through PayPal to validate your insurance you need to use registered post.
~ If you are in a hurry, please take advantage of the Express Post Service, but as always there is a flaw in the system and that is to check your postcode to ensure you are in a "next day" delivery service. We will send your tracking number to you, so you can follow your purchase.
~ PayPal accepted –If paying via paypal this address over rides the ebay address.
~ If you would like delivery to another address, please clearly indicate your desired destination.
~ If you want to be able to track your item please select Registered post or express post. Keep in mind that registered takes the same time as regular post, but is trackable.
~ ***IMPORTANT INFORMATION FOR REGULAR MAIL***
~ Once the regular mail has been sent, we cannot tell you where it is.
1. If you have not received your item by regular post please feel free to ask us when we sent it.
2. We will confirm when your item was sent and to which address. Some areas take a longer period to reach.
3. If you would like us to resend this item, we will comply, after you (the buyer) has lodged a “Customer Service Complaint” form with Australia Post and email the document number to us. This number is found on the top right hand corner of the green form. Our details are Name STSELLS0K PO BOX 748 Merrylands 2160 NSW PH 0452 433 357
4. Upon receiving this we will also lodge a Customer Service Complaint form and email you the document number.
5. ** WE WILL WAIT 7 WORKING DAYS, BEFORE RESENDING YOUR ITEMS**, so if you are in a hurry please save time and avoid disappointment use Express post.
~ We go out of my way to post these from the Postal distribution centre in Sydney; we mark your image as "Do not bend" and have discovered that not all postmen can read. They either squash them in the letter box or they do not deliver but leave a card for you to pick up at the post office. Sometimes they do not leave a card until you get a "Final Notice". (Sorry to those great Posties who DO DELIVER).Therefore you may need to call your Post office to see if your goods are waiting for collection.
Regardless of the reason; to return a product, contact MUST be made within 48 hours of you receiving the item; please follow the steps below.
1. Establish contact please phone 0452 433 357 office hours or email; email@example.com
2. Stating reason for return
3. State the item to be returned and quote the item number.
4. The item must be returned within 30 days.
5. Item MUST be in original condition with the unopened packaging (not the outer envelope)
6. A refund will be given when the item is returned in the same condition it was sent; on the purchase price only. (Unless our error, regular post delays is not our error)
7. If the item was late and you no longer want the item, the buyer is responsible for return postage. If you put “return to sender” our account is charged and this is deducted from your refund.
8. We will send you proof of charge when refunding your account.
9. The buyer pays for the item to be returned and if an exchange is requested, buyer is to pay postage for item to be resent to them. (Unless deemed our error)
10. After 5 weeks from date of purchase no refunds will apply.