BLI-2240 PRR K4s 4-6-2, #1533, Pre-war version with slatted pilot, Paragon2 Sound/DC/DCC, HO
he K4 Pacific was the cornerstone of Pennsys passenger service. For 41 years, 1916 through 1957, the K4 performed most competently with a superb combination of speed, power and grace. So enamored with this locomotive, the Juniata and Baldwin Shops built 425 units in 11 years. In the mid 1930s, as the passenger consists grew longer and heavier, Pennsy would double and even triple head the K4s. Imagine yourself standing next to a track in Pennsylvania, seeing and hearing a consist of triple headed K4s pulling a long line of passenger cars pulled with patrons speeding by. Imagine seeing and hearing the three sets of pistons pounding, the perfect rhythm of the side rods flailing, whistles echoing through the Pennsylvania valleysA site to behold. Even though we cannot re-witness the past, you can recreate it on your pike. Ah, the magic of model railroading!
- ALL-NEW Paragon2 Sound & Control System
- Synchronized PUFFING SMOKE with Chuff Sound
- Variable Puffing Smoke Intensity and timing
- Integral DCC Decoder with Back EMF for Industry Best Slow Speed Operation in DC and DCC
- Precision Drive Mechanism engineered for continuous heavy load towing and smooth slow speed operation
- 5-Pole Can Motor with Skew Wound Armature
- Premium Caliber Painting with Authentic Paint Schemes
- Prototypical Light Operation with Golden White LED Headlight, Rear Light
- Factory Installed Engineer and Fireman Figures
- Near-Brass Caliber Detail at a Plastic Price
- DIE CAST Body with Heavy Die Cast chassis for Maximum Tractive Effort
- Metal Kadee-compatible Couplers (2)
- Separately Applied Handrails, Ladders, Whistle, and Brass Bell
- Operating Cab Roof Vents
- Will Operate on Code 70, 83, and 100 rail
- Recommended Minimum Radius: 18 inches
- Accurate prototypical sounds
Broadway Limited Imports is proud to introduce Paragon2: The new benchmark for premium HO sound-equipped locomotives. These DC and DCC-Sound equipped locomotives feature the ALL-NEW Paragon2 sound and control system. Each Paragon2 locomotive comes with BLI's own integral DCC Decoder factory installed. Paragon2 locomotives offer Dual Mode DC and DCC operation with: superb back EMF motor control in DC and DCC, recordable DCC operation for automated playback, the same detail level as the original Paragon Series, and the familiar sturdy maroon box!
Industry-Leading SOUND Features:
- Operates in DC & DCC (use DCMaster for DC Sound)
- Record & Play Operation - Records and plays back sounds and movements once or repeatedly for automatic operation
- 16-bit Sample Rate for exceptional high frequency sound clarity
- Playback Whistle for multiple whistle lengths and patterns
- Choice of 3 selectable Horns
- Alternate Whistle / Horn where applicable for locomotive with air horn and steam whistle - both the main whistle and alternate can be easily played
- Adjustable bell ringing interval for faster or slower bell
- Numerous user-mappable functions with available keys
- Johnson Bar Sound at Direction Change
- Passenger Station Ambient Sounds - Controlled with Function Key
- Freight Yard Ambient Sounds - Controlled with Function Key
- Lumber Yard Ambient Sounds - Controlled with Function Key
- Farm Ambient Sounds - Controlled with Function Key
- Crew Radio Communications - Controlled with Function Key
- Maintenance Yard Ambient Sounds - Controlled with Function Key
- Demo Mode for display and demonstrations
- Grade Crossing Automatic Signal
- Simple Programming with Integral DCC Decoder
- Automatic Forward / Reverse Signal - When activated, stopping triggers and stop whistle toot. When moving forward from a stopped position, toots twice. When moving in reverse. toots three times.
- Chuff sound intensity varies with load
- Individually adjustable sound volumes for each effect
- EZ Reset Button for quick return to factory default settings
Bonzy69 Store Policies
Bonzy69 Model Trains email@example.com is a registered Australian business ABN 26524007561. Ebay is one of the vehicles we have for selling our stock.
All items are new in the box or packet (still sealed) unless otherwise stated. Every effort has been made to ensure details and photos are accurate but we do sometimes make mistakes. If you are unsure on any item for sale please contact us before purchasing as all sales are final!
All of our products are genuine and come with factory warranty. They either come from wholesalers or, in some cases, straight from the manufacturer.
Item prices include 10% GST (international buyers are exempt and will have 10% of sale and postage price refunded) whether or not you are bidding on an auction or choosing Buy It Now. You will not be charged GST as an added extra. In fact it is illegal to do this so be aware of ebayers who try to add 10% after the sale.
Please contact us firstname.lastname@example.org before entering negative feedback. You will find we are willing to help. Our selling reputation is important to us and your satisfaction is valued.
Please make payment within 7 days of your bid being successful or we may relist your item. Payment can be made via:
· Direct bank deposit (details provided in checkout)
· Money Order from Australia Post
· Personal or bank cheque (we will wait for it to clear before shipping)
1. We try to ship with one business day of payment and do so on most occasions. We use Australia Post or a courier service (whichever is cheaper for the customer)
2. Shipping will be calculated on what our companies charge us. We dont charge handling, packing or delivery fees just what it costs us to ship the package to you.
3. We always combine postage if you buy multiple items so please dont pay until you have asked for a combine postage total.
4. We will confirm by email when I have posted your item with tracking numbers (where appropriate) and an expected time for delivery.
5. All items are sent in new and undamaged condition unless otherwise stated. Every effort is made with packaging by the use of bubble wrap and/or padded packaging to minimise the chance of damage. Any damage that occurs in the freighting process is at the risk of the buyer not Bonzy69 Model Trains. I strongly recommend using registered post which provides $100 insurance automatically. I can organise insurance for more valuable consignments.
1. If a loco is dead on arrival we will replace with the same make and model. If we have none in stock we will give you a full refund or store credit (Buyer's Choice). The cost of returning the loco to me will be at the cost of the customer.
2. We will not replace and/or repair items that have been damaged and/or destroyed by the freighting process. We therefore recommend insurance via the registered post system.
Bonzy69 Model Trains has a VIP program that offers further discounts on auctions and shipping. Entry into the VIP program is purely at the discretion of Bonzy69 Model Trains and is dependant upon a number of sales with an immaculate payment record. You will be notified when you have reached VIP status.
We dont have an item you want!
Bonzy69 Model Trains has access to many model train items but because of storage space, cost and viability we dont hold everything in stock. If you require anything from Bachmann or Broadway Limited, Intermountain, ConCor, Hornby or other manufacturers, please let us know as it is likely we can get it.