BMW E46 316i 318i 320i 323i 325i 328i 330xi Hifi Harman Kardon Stereo Amplifier Amp
You are bidding on a HiFi System Stereo Amplifier from a 2000 BMW E46 330xi. This amp is for the premium sound system on these cars. Several different series had this amp. Please compare yours with the one in the picture. This is for a car with the premium Harman Kardon HK setup. This item is worth the money if you have broken yours or need to use one as spare parts. E46 parts are getting harder to come by. Replace your broken part with this one at a fraction of what the dealership charges!!
BMW 65.12 - 8 368 253
Part 65128368253 (Amplifier Hifi Harman Kardon) was found on the following vehicles:
E46 316i Sedan, N40, Europe (AY11)
E46 316i Sedan, N42, Europe (AY31)
E46 316i Sedan, N42, Europe, RHD (AY32)
E46 316i 1.6 Sedan, M43, Europe (ER51)
E46 316i 1.6 Sedan, M43, Europe (AL51)
E46 316i 1.9 Sedan, M43, Europe (ER11)
E46 316i 1.9 Sedan, M43, Europe (AL11)
E46 316i 1.9 Sedan, M43, Europe, RHD (AN72)
E46 316i 1.9 Sedan, M43, Europe, RHD (AL12)
E46 316i 1.9 Sedan, M43, Europe, RHD (ER12)
E46 318d Sedan, M47N, Europe (EU71)
E46 318d Sedan, M47, Europe (EU51)
E46 318d Sedan, M47N, Europe, RHD (EU72)
E46 318i Sedan, M43, Europe (AN91)
E46 318i Sedan, M43, Europe (AL31)
E46 318i Sedan, N42, Europe (AZ71)
E46 318i Sedan, N42, Europe (AY71)
E46 318i Sedan, M43, Europe, RHD (AN92)
E46 318i Sedan, M43, Europe, RHD (AL32)
E46 318i Sedan, N42, Europe, RHD (AZ72)
E46 318i Sedan, N42, Europe, RHD (AY72)
E46 320d Sedan, M47N, Europe (AS71)
E46 320d Sedan, M47, Europe (AL71)
E46 320d Sedan, M47, Europe, RHD (AV72)
E46 320d Sedan, M47, Europe, RHD (AL72)
E46 320d Sedan, M47N, Europe, RHD (AZ12)
E46 320d Sedan, M47N, Europe, RHD (AS72)
E46 320i Sedan, M54, Europe (AN15)
E46 320i Sedan, M52, Europe (AN11)
E46 320i Sedan, M54, Europe (EV11)
E46 320i Sedan, M52, Europe (AM11)
E46 320i Sedan, M54, Europe (ET15)
E46 320i Sedan, M54, Europe (AV11)
E46 320i Sedan, M54, Europe, RHD (AN16)
E46 320i Sedan, M52, Europe, RHD (AN12)
E46 320i Sedan, M54, Europe, RHD (EV12)
E46 320i Sedan, M52, Europe, RHD (AM12)
E46 320i Sedan, M54, Europe, RHD (ET16)
E46 320i Sedan, M54, Europe, RHD (AV12)
E46 323i Sedan, M52, Europe (AM31)
E46 323i Sedan, M52, Europe (AN31)
E46 323i Sedan, M52, Europe, RHD (AM32)
E46 323i Sedan, M52, Europe, RHD (AN32)
E46 325i Sedan, M54, Europe (ET35)
E46 325i Sedan, M54, Europe (AV31)
E46 325i Sedan, M54, Europe (AN35)
E46 325i Sedan, M54, Europe (EV31)
E46 325i Sedan, M54, Europe, RHD (ET36)
E46 325i Sedan, M54, Europe, RHD (AV32)
E46 325i Sedan, M54, Europe, RHD (AN36)
E46 325i Sedan, M54, Europe, RHD (EV32)
E46 325xi Sedan, M54, Europe (EU31)
E46 325xi Sedan, M54, Europe (AS31)
E46 328i Sedan, M52, Europe (AN51)
E46 328i Sedan, M52, Europe (AM51)
E46 328i Sedan, M52, Europe, RHD (AN52)
E46 328i Sedan, M52, Europe, RHD (AM52)
E46 330d Sedan, M57N, Europe (ED91)
E46 330d Sedan, M57, Europe (ER91)
E46 330d Sedan, M57, Europe (AL91)
E46 330d Sedan, M57N, Europe, RHD (EJ92)
E46 330d Sedan, M57N, Europe, RHD (ED92)
E46 330d Sedan, M57, Europe, RHD (ES92)
E46 330d Sedan, M57, Europe, RHD (ER92)
E46 330d Sedan, M57, Europe, RHD (AL92)
E46 330i Sedan, M54, Europe (EV51)
E46 330i Sedan, M54, Europe (ET55)
E46 330i Sedan, M54, Europe (AV51)
E46 330i Sedan, M54, Europe (AN55)
E46 330i Sedan, M54, Europe, RHD (EV52)
E46 330i Sedan, M54, Europe, RHD (ET56)
E46 330i Sedan, M54, Europe, RHD (AV52)
E46 330i Sedan, M54, Europe, RHD (AN56)
E46 330xd Sedan, M57, Europe (EV91)
E46 330xd Sedan, M57, Europe (AS11)
E46 330xd Sedan, M57N, Europe (ED71)
E46 330xi Sedan, M54, Europe (EW51)
E46 330xi Sedan, M54, Europe (ES51)
Buyer is responsible for correct fitment and application.
NOTE: Shipping & Handling charges Domestically and Globally are clearly advertised. Please DO NOT attempt purchase of this item if you do not agree with the shipping charges!! We strive to have a 5 star rating for all our services including shipping. The lower our costs, the better the savings we can pass along to our customers!!
Please ensure to match part numbers when applicable!!
SUMMARY OF STEPS RELATED TO DESIGNBOLT AUCTION:
1) BID - Bid early and adjust your maximum bid accordingly.
2) WINNER - If you are the lucky winner, then you will receive an invoice from DESIGNBOLT via Ebay. If you have won multiple items, please wait for your shipping discount (if applicable) to reflect on the invoice.
3) PAYMENT - Payment is made to DESIGNBOLT within 4 days of auction close.
4) EMAIL NOTIFICATION - Email is sent advising buyer that payment has been received and when the product will be shipped.
5) FEEDBACK FOR BUYER - We are confident that you will love all of our products. We leave positive feedback as soon as payment is made.
6) SHIPPING - Occurs within 4 business days of payment (or less). It does go to 5 days for large items such as bumpers, dash boards, etc. Shipping charges are a flat rate. This is calculated very carefully and follows all Ebay rules and procedures regarding shipping charges.
7) DELIVERY OF ITEM - Product is received within 2-3 business days if USPS Priority Mail Domestic, 1-6 days if FedEx Ground or 6-10 days if USPS International Priority Mail. If it is International Standard Mail, please be patient. It can take up to 2 months for delivery. Customs form tracking numbers are input into Ebay.
8) FEEDBACK FOR SELLER - This is an important step. Positive feedback ensures a discount to the seller. In turn, we can ensure great products to always be available for all buyers. Seller reputation is extremely important in the Ebay Community. If there is any concern, please always email first!!!!!
As with all auctions, feel free to email with questions or for higher resolution images.
Check out my other auctions!!!
1) Your winning bid is a sealed contract.
2) Please do not attempt purchase if you have no intention of payment. That is just not cool.
3) If you have any issues related to the auction, feel free to email me before bidding.
4) Higher resolution images can be requested at anytime.
5) If you have a feedback of below 3, please email first before bidding if you are unsure or have questions.
6) DesignBolt reserves the right to cancel any bid for any reason. (ie item sold locally, etc)
7) Make sure that you check with your local dealership to ensure that these parts are for your car. I list part numbers when available.
8) All parts are working when pulled unless mentioned otherwise. DesignBolt takes the time to mention the condition of parts in all auctions. It is the buyer's responsibility to ask about the auction.
9) DesignBolt ensures that all emails are answered as soon as possible.
10) You are bidding on products from enthusiasts. We take pride in our products and are more than willing to help out with advice, suggestions, etc. If you have any questions, feel free to ask!!
11) For questions, please email.
1) All International bidders must contact DesignBolt first if an item does not list an international shipping price.
2) No international MOs.
3) DesignBolt only accepts PAYPAL as payment from international bidders. It must be a verified Paypal Account. (this includes your address).
4) DesignBolt is not responsible if you send cash in the mail.
5) DesignBolt charges a flat rate shipping charge. PLEASE DO NOT NEGOTIATE SHIPPING CHARGES!!
6) Shipping international may take up to a month in delivery time. Please be patient. DesignBolt will send an email letting you know when the item ships.
7) DesignBolt keeps all receipts, customs forms and paperwork and can be requested by the buyer as needed.
AT AUCTION END:
1) DesignBolt will send you an EBAY invoice with specific payment instructions.
SHIPPING (Lower 48 States & Canada):
1) The shipping charge listed in this auction is a bulk rate for this item (within the lower 48 States). These charges are an estimate. If there is a price difference of more than $5, DesignBolt may send you an invoice for the actual shipping charge difference. Please do not negotiate shipping charges.
2) Shipping to Hawaii, Puerto Rico and Alaska may be extra if the item is quite large.
3) DesignBolt almost always ships U.S. Postal Service Priority Mail. DesignBolt reserves the right to use other shipping companies/methods such as FedEx Ground or UPS.
4) All shipments are sent out before 12pm on business days. No shipping on weekends/Holidays.
5) DesignBolt makes every effort to ship same day.
6) The shipping charge listed in the auction is a firm rate unless you live in the DFW metroplex. A shipping discount may apply then.
7) DesignBolt does not combine shipping. A discount applies to multiple item purchase. If you have purchased multiple items, please wait until DesignBolt sends you an invoice.
8) DesignBolt offers shipping insurance as an option. It is up to the seller to determine if they need insurance.
9) DesignBolt does NOT offer local pickup unless mentioned otherwise.
10) DesignBolt will not use your FedEX or UPS account to ship the item.
11) Please do not buy an item and want to ship it to someone else. We ship to the winning bidder's Paypal/Ebay verified address.
12) Make sure your shipping address is updated in Ebay and Paypal. Returned Packages will incur an additional shipping charge to send it back to you.
1) DesignBolt offers shipping as part of the shipping charges.
2) If an item(s) is quite fragile, DesignBolt adjusts the shipping price accordingly (A larger box means more expensive shipping).
3) It is up to the buyer to insure an item. The seller's responsibility ends as soon as the US Post Office/UPS/FedEx has the package.
1) Payment is expected 4 days after auction end for the winning bid.
2) DesignBolt prefers PayPal for payment. It is the fastest and safest method.
3) DesignBolt no longer accepts Personal Checks.
4) MOs are not accepted
5) If a circumstance exists concerning payment, please notify DesignBolt as to when payment will be received.
6) DesignBolt opens an unpaid item dispute with Ebay after the 4th day of nonpayment.
Ebay's Policy Regarding Unpaid Item(s):
If you don't pay for an item within 4 days of winning it or using Buy It Now, an unpaid item case may be opened. Remember that you commit to pay when you buy or bid successfully on an item.
As a buyer, you have 4 days to send payment after the case is opened. If you don't pay or you're unable to reach an agreement with the seller within 4 days, the case may be closed and eBay may record an unpaid item on your account.
Repeated unpaid items can result in your account being restricted or suspended.
7) If you have paid for an item, DesignBolt will ship it promptly. In the event it comes back (undeliverable, etc), we will notify you of the returned item. The buyer will be responsible for postage to resend the item. If that postage is not paid and after the item has been here for 60 days, it will be considered abandoned property. Please, this is not a public storage. We will make every effort to contact you and advise you of this item. Please accept the parts you have paid for.
RETURNS & EXCHANGES:
DesignBolt is in the business of making and keeping long term customers. We stand behind all of our parts.
1) DesignBolt will exchange (at our discretion) a DOA part within 14 days of auction end. Please do not come back months later with requests.
2) ALL SALES ARE FINAL unless an item is not properly described (DesignBolt decides on what is not properly described). There are exceptions to this and those refunds incur a 25% restocking fee.
3) Please note: DesignBolt has high resolution pictures of all parts before shipment.
4) Shipping charges both ways are not refundable in the event of a return!!!
1) Upon completed payment, DesignBolt will leave positive feedback for the buyer. DesignBolt does not wait until the buyer leaves feedback first. We are that sure that you will love the item. (There are exceptions.)
2) Before leaving neutral/negative feedback, please contact us so we can resolve the issue/dispute. Please do not leave this type of feedback before contacting us first.
3) In the Ebay community, feedback is important to a seller for their reputation. In any situation, there is always a positive outcome.
1) DSR's (detailed seller ratings), are the 1-5 star rating thing that you can fill out in addition to feedback. Please note that a 4 star rating is considered 'average' by Ebay, and if you feel we have truly done everything in compliance with the details of this listing and our terms and conditions a 5 star rating should be used (which we hope you will do for us), or at least communicate an issue you may have with us so we can correct it for you.
PLEASE READ THIS FOR MORE ON DSR’S: http://pages.ebay.com/help/feedback/detailed-seller-ratings.html
How to leave detailed seller ratings:
You can leave detailed seller ratings on the Leave Feedback page after you leave your overall rating (positive, neutral or negative).
If you choose to leave detailed seller ratings, you must leave them at the same time you leave your overall Feedback rating and comment. When you’re rating the seller, please keep the following in mind:
·Be honest. Objective ratings help sellers improve performance and help future buyers accurately evaluate sellers.
·Review the item title and description before rating the seller on the item as described.
·Consider only business days when evaluating communication. Sellers don’t always check email on weekends and holidays.
·When rating sellers on shipping time, rate the seller on the time it took them to mail the item, not the time it took you to receive the item. You should not hold sellers responsible for delays in mail services, international custom delays or for the time it took for your payment to clear.
·When rating the seller on shipping and handling charges, remember that sellers may charge actual packaging materials costs and a reasonable handling fee to cover the seller’s time and direct costs associated with shipping. For international transactions, you may also be responsible for duties, taxes, and customs clearance fees as requested by country laws.
Where to find detailed seller ratings:
Detailed seller ratings are located on the top of each member’s Feedback Profile. The table shows the seller’s average rating for each criteria, and the number of ratings they’ve received. Average ratings are computed on a rolling 12-month basis and will only appear when at least ten ratings have been received.
If a buyer has left multiple detailed seller ratings, the average of the buyer’s ratings for that seller will be used when calculating the seller’s detailed seller ratings.
-->DSR DESCRIPTION RATING: We always attempt to describe everything to the best of our knowledge in the description and encourage all questions to be asked, or come by in person to examine the item further. Any damage noted is generally listed or photographed.
-->DSR COMMUNICATION: We will always answer any question that is sent to us through the SEND MESSAGE TO SELLER option through Ebay. All e-mails are answered within 24-72 hours. You will receive a copy of your invoice from our company via e-mail once your payment has been received and your order has been entered into our system.
-->DSR SHIPPING TIMES: Shipping times can be slow on large/heavy items and sometimes we have to get special materials for safe transit. Some used parts may have to be pulled from the car and can take up to 5 business days to ship.
-->DSR SHIPPING COSTS: Please note that shipping is based on cost with USPS, plus wages/materials to pay our shipper/staff. Paypal and Merchant Accounts charge us 4% to receive payments on shipping which is factored into the requested amount of the shipping total. Shipping cost is always a grey area and open to personal opinions, but we have it pretty well figured down to 'cost' after eight years.
Please NO NEUTRALS. We would rather have NO FEEDBACK than NEUTRAL.
**NOTE TO FELLOW ENTHUSIASTS:
1) Once an item is received and installed on your automobile, a Fellow Ebayer is welcome to email photos of their Ride to be part of Our RIDE GALLERY. [HERE]
2) If you would like your car showcased, please email a description of your automobile with the photos.
3) Not all cars will be showcased.
Most Importantly, thanks again and HAPPY BIDDING!!!