This is a brand new PX07 Boss Compressor by BOSS
And all the gear you need to have on board air.
This is the kit you need for on board air. No matter what the purpose this is going to cut it. 9 Litres of air compressed to 150 psi is going to inflate a 33" tyre faster than any servo would. You can readily seat beads on tyres and run any air tool from rattle guns for wheels to nail guns for tradies. And in case you are worried that 150 psi is going blow the be-jesus out of your diff locks the kit has a regulator with gauge so you can set lower air pressure on that given outlet. We challenge you to find us a compressor with more balls than this and a better more comprehensive kit. And not just 12V, it belts along in 24V too.
You can option up to different pressure switches, different air line thicknesses and different tanks Free
Here's what you get in this really handy kit ....
- PX07 Compressor
- 9 Litre (3 Gallon) tank
- Regulator with gauge so you can pressure down for things like diff locks
- 10m Air Line and push to fit fittings to suit.
- Water release valve
- Bungs to seal all remaining ports in tank
- 100% Duty Cycle Solenoid
- 110-150 psi pressure switch (can change to 110-135 psi or 70-100 psi for no extra charge and can also have 150-180 psi for +$10)
- 700mm Stanless Steel Braided Hose for heat management
- 3/8" Flare fitting for hose
- Check Valve so when compressor turn off air doesn't leab back through it
- Easy to follow set up diagram
Doesn't include wiring - but that's about all.
The BOSS PX07 Compressor is regarded as the biggest and best 12V or 24V Compressor on the market. It's grunt easily doubles that of the biggest ARB unit and we challenge any critic to present us with a faster unit. In fact if you buy this and find within a week there was a bigger and stronger unit then send it back for a refund.
- Runs on 12V and 24V
- Rated at 3/4 HP
- 170 Litres free flow (3.5 cfm)
- Happily pumps to 200 psi but safe regular work loads to 150 psi
- 100% Duty Cycle (which means it just keeps going rather than cutting out)
- 60 Amp max start up current at pressure. You cant have power without Amps.
- Fan Cooled
- No Oil - means it can be mounted upside down or on its side.
- Air Filter maybe cleaned and mounted in a different location like away from water
- No plastic internal parts
- Re-buildable which means we stock servicable parts like pistons, rings, head and brushes so you can keep this going inexpensively for years to come. http://cgi.ebay.com.au/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=171152992962
Being 3/4 HP this unit averages 560 Watts. That's about 6 spot lights so it deserves respect. High capacity power leads via a high capacity relay must be used. Voltage drop results from thin wires and long wires. Lower voltage means significantly higher amps and this generates heat and burning out of any electrical motor. The rule of thumb is the longer the wire the heavier it needs to be. We want to see wire at least as thick as a pencil be used and your relay should be at least 100Amps. We supply wiring instructions so anyone can set up this BOSS compressor.
This is a big man-sized compressor.
The dimensions are :
- 224mm tall to top of cylinder head
- 360mm long with filter attached
- 144mm wide
The unit is primarily 12V but the 4WD event competition guys run 24V into this un-modified compressor and yes it does run twice as fast when you do this.
And here's the link to our wiring kit for this big brute ...
This kit comes with the BOSS aluminium 3 Gallon / 9 Litre Tank as pictured here. The mounting legs clamp on so you slide them along the tank and rotate the tank so the water drain port is at the lowest point, etc. It only took 100 years for someone to think of that...
If you want the larger 15 Litre Tank just shoot us a message when you buy and we can arrange it and add the extra to your purchase before you pay.
All Boss tanks meet Australian Design Rules (ADR) AS4343-1999 and being Aluminium they are light weight and wont rust.
Anti-corrosion is a very valid concern for tanks because all compressors create moisture and water builds up in tanks.
This is a tank ideal for tyres and tools. Easily run nail guns and rattle guns from this tank and even blow the dust off with one of those trigger nozzle thingies. Still good for diff locks too.
The dimensions are 46cm long x 17cm wide and allow 3cm for the mounting legs.
There are 2 x 3/8 NPT ports and 3 x 1/4 NPT ports.
Here are some links to our aluminium rust proof tanks :
We are a specialist air systems supplier to the automotive industry. Since the very start of BOSS we have been delivering BOSS solutions to the 4WDer, Mining and commercial applications, fishing and marine and the air suspension industries. We just do BOSS stuff so we aren't distracted and we stay focussed on delivering quality air solutions at great prices.
We warrant everything we sell for 12 months - just keep proof of purchase and we are at your beck and call.