BRAND NEW D-Link DGE-530T 10/100/1000 Gigabit Desktop PCI Adapter
Model number: DGE-530T
- Connect to a Wired Network and Surf the Web with Your Desktop PC
- Windows® Automatically Detects the Adapter for Easy Installation
- Designed for VoIP, Extreme Gaming, Transferring Music, Video, and Large Files
- Windows 7 Compatible
This affordable Gigabit PCI Adapter allows you to upgrade your desktop PC to a faster wired connection.
HIGH PERFORMANCE NETWORKING
The D-Link 10/100/1000 Gigabit Desktop PCI Adapter (DGE-530T) delivers high performance wired network connectivity to your desktop PC. Connect to your Gigabit home or business network and transfer files at speeds 10 times faster than 10/100 Fast Ethernet devices. Once connected, access music, documents, movies, and photos that are shared on your network. You can also access your network’s available high-speed Internet connection to check e-mail, browse the web, and chat with friends and family online. In addition, with blazing fast Gigabit speed and the 802.1p Quality of Service (QoS) feature, you can make and receive jitter-free Voice over IP (VoIP) calls as well as experience lag-free LAN gaming.
This Gigabit Desktop PCI Adapter includes advanced features such as Wake-On-LAN and 802.3x. Computers and operating systems that support the Advanced Configuration and Power Interface (ACPI) can remotely wake your PC from anywhere on the network with the Wake-On-LAN feature. With the support for 802.3x flow control, data is received and transmitted smoothly to and from the network.
EASY TO INSTALL AND USE
This Gigabit Desktop PCI Adapter is automatically detected by Windows® during installation, simplifying the setup process. Supporting IEEE 802.3, 802.3u, and 802.3ab standards, this Gigabit Desktop PCI Adapter ensures compatibility with 10BASE-T, 100BASE-TX, and 1000BASE-T networks. Additionally, it utilizes auto- negotiation to automatically adjust to the highest supported transfer rate (up to 2Gbps in full duplex mode).
Transfer files faster and enjoy smooth network gaming by adding high performance Gigabit wired network connectivity to your desktop PC with the D-Link 10/100/1000 Gigabit Desktop PCI Adapter (DGE-530T).
WHAT THIS PRODUCT DOES
Connect to your wired home or business network by adding a D-Link 10/100/1000 Gigabit Desktop PCI Adapter (DGE-530T) to your desktop computer. Transfer files across your network up to 10 times faster than 10/100 Fast Ethernet devices. Once connected, you can access shared documents, music, and photos from other computers in your network. If your network has a high-speed Internet connection, you can also check e-mail, browse the Web, and chat with friends and family online.
Setting up your D-Link Gigabit Desktop PCI Adapter is easy. Just follow the instructions in the Quick Installation Guide and your computer will be networked in minutes. If you need additional help, visit the award-winning D-Link Customer Support Web Site for answers to frequently asked questions, product downloads, and easy access to the friendly D-Link customer support team.
||• IEEE 802.3 10Base-T Ethernet
• IEEE 802.3u 100Base-TX Fast Ethernet
• IEEE 802.3ab 1000Base-T Gigabit Ethernet
• IEEE 802.3x Flow Control
• ANSI/IEEE 802.3 Nway Auto-Negotiation
• IEEE 802.1p Priority Tagging
• IEEE 802.1q VLANs
• PCI Local Bus Master 2.2 Specifications
• Universal Bus Support 3.3V
• Supports PCI 2.1/2.2 ACPI Power Management Wake-On-LAN
• Compliant to PC 99 Standard (Magic Packet, LinkChg and Microsoft wake-up frame)
• Independent 2KB Receive and Transmit FIFOs
• Advanced Cable Diagnostics (Windows Utility)
• Jumbo Frame Support
• 10/100/1000Mbps Auto-sensing Speeds
• 2000Mbps Gigabit Full-duplex Support
• 32-bit Bus Master Operation
|Network Data Transfer Rate
||• Ethernet: 10Mbps (Half-duplex)
• Ethernet: 20Mbps (Full-duplex)
• Fast Ethernet: 100Mbps (Half-duplex)
• Fast Ethernet: 200Mbps (Full-duplex)
• Gigabit Ethernet: 1000Mbps (Half-duplex)
• Gigabit Ethernet: 2000Mbps (Full-duplex)
||• Windows Server® 2008 (x86/x64), Windows 7® (x86/x64), Windows Vista® (x86/x64), Windows Server® 2003 (x86/x64), Windows® XP (x86/x64), Windows® 2000, Windows®ME, Windows® 98SE, Windows NT® 4.0
• Novell® NetWare® 4.2, 5.x, 6.x
• Linux® Kernel 2.2.x, 2.4.x, 2.6.x
• DOS ODI Client Driver
• Mac OS® 10.2x, 10.3x
• NDIS 2 Driver
||• Ethernet: UTP Cat3, 4, 5 EIA/TIA-568 100-ohm screened twisted-pair (STP)
• Fast Ethernet: UTP Cat5, EIA/TIA-568 100-ohm screened twisted-pair (STP)
• FCC Class B
• CE Class B
• BSMI Class B
PAYMENT & SHIPPING:
- Any insurance is the responsibility of the buyer, as we will not be held liable for and theft, loss or damage occurred during transit.
- Please allow 1 business day for processing your payment. Item will be sent through Australia Post.
- Shipping of goods will only be processed upon receipt or clearance of funds.
- We are not responsible for any delay caused by the shipping company; however we will assist the purchase in relation to any delay.
- We reserve the right to ship via Courier or Australia post; if particular method of shipping is required please contact us.
- All Specs are taken from the manufactures/third party websites. They are subject to change without notice.
- Positive feedback will be left for all transactions after feedback is left for us. Please contact us before leaving negative feedback as in most situations a solution can be reached.
SALE TERMS & CONDITIONS:
Warranty and Dead on Arrival (DoA) Conditions
Any new and sealed item found to be faulty which carries a manufacturers warranty is to be taken up with the manufacturer. If this item carries a manufacturers guarantee it should be noted above.
When no manufacturers warranty covers a new and sealed/unsealed item we provide a ONE WEEK GUARANTEE with us, notify us before that time elapses for a DOA refund on return of item, Postage is not refundable. If damaged in post buyer needs to make a claim on the postage insurance which will recover shipping. All items will be tested upon arrival and will attract a handling fee of $15 plus return postage to user if found to be in perfect working condition.
Warranty does not cover physical damage resulting from abuse and misuse.
As part of warranty procedure the seller may at its own discretion replace the faulty part with equivalent or better part.
Cost of shipment is responsibility of the buyer.
Return Item Conditions
Under most circumstances, return of the item is not accept for change of mind or wrong decision made (including compatibility issue). Every effort has been made to ensure the description and specification of the item is as accurate as possible, in most of the cases the details are provided by the manufacturer. Please read the descriptions and specifications carefully before you make your purchase and feel free to contact us regarding any questions. In the rare case of returns due to error in listing, we will gladly refund the full amount of the price of the item when the item is sent back to us in its original packaging and state. However, postage cost to and from are charges for delivery carrier, therefore cannot be refunded.
THANKS FOR LOOKING !