For sale is a BRAND NEW iRobot Roomba 880 robot vacuum.
The new Roomba 880 will clean your floors like no vacuum has ever cleaned before. Featuring the revolutionary AeroForce™ Performance Cleaning System, Roomba 880 removes up to 50% more dirt, dust, hair and debris from all floor types. The tangle-free AeroForce™ Extractors are virtually maintenance-free, making it even easier for Roomba to tackle daily dirt build-up.
NEW! IROBOT ROOMBA® 880 FULL SPECIFICATIONS
The AeroForce Performance Cleaning System
AeroForce uses three technologies to deliver the ideal balance of vacuum suction and debris extraction. Ideal for homes with pets and allergy sufferers, Roomba 880 traps dirt, particulates and allergens into a sealed, HEPA-filtered bin. Here's how AeroForce works:
- Tangle-Free AeroForce Extractors: Dual extractors grab and break down dirt and debris from any floor type with no hair tangles for you.
- Airflow Accelerator: Creates a sealed channel that concentrates airflow, drawing in more debris.
- High-Efficiency Vacuum: Provides a 5X improvement in air power than previous Roomba generations.
Roomba automatically adjusts between floor types to clean carpets, tile, hardwood and laminate floors. The spinning side brush cleans dirt from wall edges.
Dirt happens every day. Keeping up with it just got easier.
- Docks And Recharges: Roomba returns to its Home Base® to dock and recharge.
- Cleans On Schedule: Roomba can be preset up to seven times per week.
- iRobot XLife™ Battery: XLife Battery delivers twice as many cleaning cycles as previous Roomba batteries, doubling the time before you may need to replace your Roomba battery.*
- Vacuums From Room-To-Room: The Virtual Wall® Lighthouse™ contains Roomba in one room until it is completely vacuumed then directs Roomba to clean the next room. Can also block off-limit areas.
- Compatible With Select Existing Accessories: Roomba 880 is compatible with existing Roomba Virtual Wall barriers, Virtual Wall Lighthouses and Remote Controls.
iAdapt® Responsive Navigation Technology
In coverage tests, Roomba out-cleans the competition thanks to iAdapt Technology, iRobot's advanced system of software and sensors. iAdapt enables Roomba to find its way around any shape or size of home, covering every area of floor multiple times.
- Finds Dirt And Debris: With Dirt Detect Series 2, Roomba uses optical and acoustic sensors to find dirt and perform concentrated cleaning.
- Cleans Like You Would: The Persistent Pass Cleaning Method employs a back-and-forth cleaning pattern to apply elbow grease in areas where it senses excessive dirt.
- Vacuums Along Wall Edges: Roomba uses Wall-Following Technology to clean right up to wall edges.
- Won't Get Tangled: Anti-Tangle Technology keeps Roomba from getting stuck on cords and carpet fringe.
- Won't Fall Down Stairs: Cliff-detection sensors allow Roomba to avoid stairs and other drop-offs.
- Won't Damage Furniture: The molded, soft-touch bumper cushions the contact between Roomba and furniture, walls and other objects.
- Pushes Past Soft Obstacles: Light-Touch Bumper Technology accurately discerns soft barriers from solid barriers, allowing Roomba to go under curtains, bed skirts and couch skirts.
*Roomba runtime remains the same between recharges. Battery lifetime varies with home environment and usage. Use Roomba as directed for longest battery life.
WHAT DO YOU GET?
1 Roomba 880 Vacuum Cleaning Robot
1 iRobot XLife Battery
2 Virtual Wall Lighthouses (batteries included)
1 Remote Control (batteries included)
1 Extra HEPA Filter
1 Self-Charging Home Base with 110V-240V Charger/Power Supply
1x Australian Approved Power Cable with insulated-pins plug (AS/NZS3112:2004)
This item is brand new and unused. We offer a 1-year limited replacement or repair warranty (excluding the battery). If you have any problems with this product within 1 year of receipt, we will be glad to assist with an exchange or repair of the problematic parts. Replacement or repair is limited to problems that are manufacturing faults. Abuse, misuse, poor maintenance and normal wear and tear are not covered. Return postage of the faulty part is to be paid by the buyer.
Payment is preferred within 2 days, and required within 4 days unless an extension is granted by prior arrangement.
Please contact me within 48 hours of purchase if you will not be paying immediately.
If paying by Bank Deposit: When paying use your eBay user name as the payment reference - DO NOT use the item number. Failure to use a unique reference will delay shipping until after proof of payment is provided.
NOTE: When completing checkout please be sure to check the address and provide the correct address for posting. If paying by PayPal items can only be sent to the address given at checkout due to PayPal's anti-fraud rules.
NOTE: All sales are final, buyer's remorse is not acceptable under eBay's policy, and eBay will not allow inappropriate negative feedback.
Will be posted within 5-12 business days of payment being received.
Item will be sent well packed in bubble wrap via Australia Post.
Postage costs are calculated based on your postcode.
Registered Post ("Parcel Post Parcel + signature") includes insurance. Note: Though problems rarely occur, I cannot take responsibility for items lost, damaged or stolen in the mail. If you are concerned, please pay for insurance. If you do not pay for insurance and the item is lost, damaged or stolen in the mail, you will receive no compensation. We are not responsible for the item after it is sent.
Please choose Express Post if you need the item quickly.
There is no discount for combined postage because rarely can items be sent together.
Thanks for looking!