Bonzy69 Store Policies
Bonzy69 Model Trains email@example.com is a registered Australian business ABN 26524007561. Ebay is one of the vehicles we have for selling our stock.
All items are new in the box or packet (still sealed) unless otherwise stated. Every effort has been made to ensure details and photos are accurate but we do sometimes make mistakes. If you are unsure on any item for sale please contact us before purchasing as all sales are final!
All of our products are genuine and come with factory warranty. They either come from wholesalers or, in some cases, straight from the manufacturer.
Item prices include 10% GST (international buyers are exempt and will have 10% of sale and postage price refunded) whether or not you are bidding on an auction or choosing Buy It Now. You will not be charged GST as an added extra. In fact it is illegal to do this so be aware of ebayers who try to add 10% after the sale.
Please contact us firstname.lastname@example.org before entering negative feedback. You will find we are willing to help. Our selling reputation is important to us and your satisfaction is valued.
Please make payment within 7 days of your bid being successful or we may relist your item. Payment can be made via:
· Direct bank deposit (details provided in checkout)
· Money Order from Australia Post
· Personal or bank cheque (we will wait for it to clear before shipping)
1. We try to ship with one business day of payment and do so on most occasions. We use Australia Post or a courier service (whichever is cheaper for the customer)
2. Shipping will be calculated on what our companies charge us. We dont charge handling, packing or delivery fees just what it costs us to ship the package to you.
3. We always combine postage if you buy multiple items so please dont pay until you have asked for a combine postage total.
4. We will confirm by email when I have posted your item with tracking numbers (where appropriate) and an expected time for delivery.
5. All items are sent in new and undamaged condition unless otherwise stated. Every effort is made with packaging by the use of bubble wrap and/or padded packaging to minimise the chance of damage. Any damage that occurs in the freighting process is at the risk of the buyer not Bonzy69 Model Trains. I strongly recommend using registered post which provides $100 insurance automatically. I can organise insurance for more valuable consignments.
1. If a loco is dead on arrival we will replace with the same make and model. If we have none in stock we will give you a full refund or store credit (Buyer's Choice). The cost of returning the loco to me will be at the cost of the customer.
2. We will not replace and/or repair items that have been damaged and/or destroyed by the freighting process. We therefore recommend insurance via the registered post system.
Bonzy69 Model Trains has a VIP program that offers further discounts on auctions and shipping. Entry into the VIP program is purely at the discretion of Bonzy69 Model Trains and is dependant upon a number of sales with an immaculate payment record. You will be notified when you have reached VIP status.
We dont have an item you want!
Bonzy69 Model Trains has access to many model train items but because of storage space, cost and viability we dont hold everything in stock. If you require anything from Bachmann or Broadway Limited, Intermountain, ConCor, Hornby or other manufacturers, please let us know as it is likely we can get it.