All products sold by ToolsRus are covered by a nationwide manufacturer's warranty. The duration of the warranty period is specified on each product listing and differs depending on the item and manufacturer. Approval for warranty claims will be dealt with on a case by case basis by the manufacturer.
Most warranty claims can be dealt with directly via the manufacturer, all you need is a copy of your invoice. You can also approach any authorised retailer who will also be able to submit your warranty claim to the manufacturer.
BAHCO LIMITED LIFETIME WARRANTY (http://www.bahco.com/faq.html)
1. All hand tools in the catalogue are offered with a lifetime warranty; a warranty against material and manufacturing defects for the normal lifetime of the tool in question. “Lifetime” is defined as the period of time a tool can be expected to last under normal use and conditions.
2. SNA Europe’s range of power tools, pneumatic tools and measuring tools are excluded from point 1 and each has a separate warranty card supplied with the product covering the specific warranty conditions. Products are designed and manufactured for professional use. The warranty period is one year (12 months) for professional use and two years (24 months) for private use. The warranty period starts on the purchase date. This date may be verified with the invoice or any other document of legal value.
3. Defective product will be repaired, replaced or substituted. SNA Europe does not provide for the transportation cost for repaired, replaced or substituted product.
4. Any product that has been incorrectly used and/or maintained or that is worn from improper use or that has suffered unauthorized modifications is not covered by this warranty. 5. A warranty claim must be submitted within the warranty period. This requires the submission or shipment of the complete tool in question with verification of sale documentation, which must validate the purchase date and the product designation, to the retailer or distributor.
6. Replacement or repair of the product will be carried out as quickly as possible. At the reception of the replaced or repaired product the customer is asked to validate conformity. Replacements and repairs provided under the warranty do not lengthen or renew the warranty period for the tool.
Unfortunately no special consideration can be given to claims placed outside of the warranty period and direct contact will need to be made with the relevant manufacturer.
Note: There are no warrantys on cutting tools
Please read these terms and conditions carefully as once you have placed a bid on an item you have agreed to be bound by the warranty period and specifications.
All return postage costs to ToolsRus for warranty claims are the responsibility if the buyer.
Returns and exchanges
ToolsRus Australia will accept product returns for faulty items, we generally do not offer returns or refunds for change of mind. If you are offered a refund for change of mind a 15% restocking fee will be applied to all items.
All sales and purchases are final unless item is faulty or not as described.
If you would like to request a refund or exchange, please contact us via ebay, email or phone.
All items include GST and comes with a full tax invoice.