PAC-500 Battery Isolator and Audio Relay for 500A continuous load / maximum load 700A
- 500A continuous load / maximum load 700A
- Simultaneous charging of two batteries
- Prevent discharging the starter battery
- Protects sensitive electronics
- a must for systems with multiple batteries
- longer life of the battery
- Separation of the two batteries possible
- Prevent a discharged battery (eg when listening to music when switched engine)
This cut-off relay is recommended when a second or additional batteries should be installed in the vehicle.
The voltage-independent relay (BSR) allows you to charge two batteries simultaneously. If the engine is running, a voltage of about 13.5V reached, the relay is energized and the second battery is charged in addition to the primary battery.
If you switch off the engine, the vehicle voltage drops below 12.8V, and the relay disconnects the starter battery from the second battery.
This system prevents discharging the starter battery and protects sensitive electronic equipment that is connected to the secondary battery from voltage spikes that can occur when starting the engine.
In addition, a cut-off relay allows the safe listening to music in the car with the engine off without completely draining the main battery. The cut-off relay prevents the amps your car stereo, refer to the current from the starting battery.
The battery isolator works to 15V vehicle voltage has a peak load of 700A and 500A continuous load. The pulse strength is much higher.
- Power supply: 10-16V DC
- Power rating: 500A
- Peak load of 700A
- PAC-500 Battery Isolator
- Installation instructions in English