This amount includes applicable customs duties, taxes, brokerage and other fees. This amount is subject to change until you make payment. For additional information, see the Global Shipping Program terms and conditions- opens in a new window or tabThis amount includes applicable customs duties, taxes, brokerage and other fees. This amount is subject to change until you make payment. If you reside in an EU member state besides UK, import VAT on this purchase is not recoverable. For additional information, see the Global Shipping Program terms and conditions- opens in a new window or tab
Brand New Billion BIPAC 7800N Dual Wireless N ADSL2+ Modem Router
Dual-WAN approach - ADSL2+ or Ethernet WAN for Broadband Connectivity
4-port Gigabit Switch
Supports -802.11n Wireless Access Point with WPA-PSK / WPA2-PSK (BiPAC 7800N)
High-speed Internet Access via ADSL2/2+; Backwards Compatible with ADSL
WPS (Wi-Fi Protected Setup)*5 for Easy Setup (BiPAC 7800N)
Wireless Speed up to 300Mbps and 3 Times the Coverage of Standard 802.11b/g (BiPAC 7800N)
Quality of Service Control*5 for Traffic Prioritization and Bandwidth Management
SOHO Firewall Security with DoS Prevention and Packet Filtering
Universal Plug and Play (UPnP) Compliance
Dynamic Domain Name System (DDNS)
Available Syslog monitoring
Ease of Use with Quick Installation Wizard and Auto-scan ADSL settings*5
Supports IPTV Applications*2
Easy Sign-On (EZSO)
Billion BIPAC 7800N Dual Wireless N ADSL2+ Modem Router
Billion BIPAC 7800N Dual Wireless N ADSL2+ Modem Router
Experience super fast broadband connectivity with the ADSL2+ and FTTx multi-service gateway! The BiPAC 7800(N) series is an all-in-one ADSL2+ / Broadband Router that offers users the flexibility of multiple Internet connections and expanded wireless coverage. All this is offered while maintaining high-speed broadband access via ADSL2+ or through an Ethernet WAN. The integrated 802.11n Wireless Access Point ensures the 7800N offers faster wireless speeds (up to 300Mbps). The BiPAC 7800(N) automatically adopts the optimal connection to deliver smooth, constant signal reception even if obstacles are present. The BiPAC 7800(N) series is equipped with a second Ethernet WAN interface, which can be used to connect to an external broadband modem. This unique feature frees users to add FTTx services when they become available. Users can easily enjoy high bandwidth applications such as High Definition IPTV services without changing their home network. A robust Firewall is also built in to provide protection against hacker attacks while the Quality of Service feature prioritizes queues and traffic for applications such as music downloads, online gaming, video streaming and file sharing.
The Second Ethernet WAN
The BiPAC 7800(N) series uses a Dual-WAN approach with an ADSL2+ port and a separate RJ-45 WAN port that offers another broadband connectivity option for connecting to Cable, VDSL or Fiber modems.
Express Internet Access
The BiPAC 7800(N) series is compliant with worldwide ADSL standards, and supports download rates of up to 12/24Mbps using ADSL2/2+, 8Mbps using ADSL and an upload rate of up to 1Mbps. The integrated Annex M standard supports ADSL2/2+ for higher uploads by doubling the upload data rate. The 4-port Gigabit Switch incorporated into the BiPAC 7800(N) enables users to connect to multiple computers or wired-Ethernet devices easily and enjoy blistering LAN transmission for multimedia applications such as interactive gaming, IPTV video streaming and real-time audio.
Smooth, Responsive Net Connection*5
Quality of Service (QoS) gives users full control over outgoing data traffic. Priority can be assigned by the router to ensure that important transmissions like gaming packets, VoIP calls or IPTV/streaming content passes through the router at lightning speed, even when there is heavy Internet traffic. The speed of different types of outgoing data passing through the router is also controlled to ensure that users do not saturate bandwidth with their browsing activities.
Robust Firewall Security
The NAT default firewall has advanced anti-hacker pattern-filtering protection features that automatically detect and block Denial of Service (DoS) attacks. In addition, Packet Filtering provides high-level security for access control. Built with Stateful Packet Inspection (SPI), the router enables users to determine whether or not a data packet is allowed to pass through the firewall to the private LAN.
Optimal Wireless Speeds and Coverage (BiPAC 7800N)
With an integrated 802.11n Wireless Access Point, the router delivers up to 6 times the speed and 3 times the wireless coverage of an 802.11b / g network device. It supports a data rates up to 300Mbps and is also compatible with 802.11b / g equipment. The Wi-Fi Protected Access (WPA-PSK / WPA2-PSK) and Wired Equivalent Privacy (WEP) features enhance the level of transmission security and access control over Wireless LAN. The router also supports the Wi-Fi Protected Setup (WPS) standard, allowing users to establish a secure wireless network by simply pushing a button. If the network requires wider coverage, the built-in Wireless Distribution System (WDS) repeater function allows users to expand the wireless network without the need for any external wires or cables.
• Compliant with ADSL Standard
- Full-rate ANSI T1.413 Issue 2
- G.dmt (ITU G.992.1)
- G.lite (ITU G.992.2)
- G.hs (ITU G.994.1)
- ADSL over ISDN / U-R2
• Compliant with ADSL2 Standard
- G.dmt.bis (ITU G.992.3)
- ADSL2 Annex M (ITU G.992.3 Annex M) (BiPAC 7800(N)A only)
• Compliant with ADSL2+ Standard
- G.dmt.bis plus (ITU G.992.5)
- ADSL2+ Annex M (ITU G.992.5 Annex M) (BiPAC 7800(N)A only)
Network Protocols and Features
• NAT, static routing and RIP-1 / 2
• Universal Plug and Play (UPnP) Compliant
• Dynamic Domain Name System (DDNS)
• Virtual Server and DMZ
• SNTP, DNS relay and IGMP proxy
• IGMP snooping for video service
• Management based-on IP protocol, port number and address
• SMTP client with SSL/TLS
• Built-in NAT Firewall
• Stateful Packet Inspection (SPI)
• Prevents DoS attacks including Land Attack, Ping of Death, etc.
• Remote access control for web base access
• Packet Filtering - port, source IP address, destination IP address, MAC address
• URL Content Filtering - string or domain name detection in URL string
• MAC Filtering
• Password protection for system management
• VPN pass-through
Quality of Service Control
• Supports the DiffServ approach
• Traffic prioritization and bandwidth management based-on IP protocol, port number and address
ATM and PPP Protocols
• ATM Adaptation Layer Type 5 (AAL5)
• Multiple Protocol over AAL5 (RFC 2684, formerly RFC 1483)
• Bridged or routed Ethernet encapsulation
• VC and LLC based multiplexing
• PPP over Ethernet (PPPoE)
• PPP over ATM (RFC 2364)
• Classical IP over ATM (RFC 1577)
• MAC Encapsulated Routing (RFC 1483 MER)
• OAM F4 / F5
• IGMP Snooping
• Virtual LAN (VLAN)
• Quality of Service (QoS)
Wireless LAN (BiPAC 7800N)
• Compliant with IEEE 802.11n, 802.11g and 802.11b standards
• 2.4 GHz - 2.484 GHz frequency range
• Up to 300Mbps wireless operation rate
• 64 / 128 bits WEP supported for encryption
• WPS (Wi-Fi Protected Setup) for easy setup
• Wireless Security with WPA-PSK / WPA2-PSK support
• WDS repeater function support
• 802.1x radius supported
• WLAN on/off time schedule control
• Easy Sign-On (EZSO) and Auto-scan ADSL settings
• Web-based GUI for remote and local management
• Firmware upgrades and configuration data upload and download via web-based GUI
• Embedded Telnet server for remote and local management
• Available Syslog
• Mail Alert for WAN IP Changed
• Wake On LAN
• Supports DHCP server / client / relay
• TR-069*3 supports remote management
• SNMP v1/v2/v3 *3 supports remote and local management
• WLAN: 3 x 2dbi detachable antennas (BiPAC 7800N only)
• DSL: ADSL port
• EWAN: RJ-45 Ethernet port for connecting to ADSL / Cable / VDSL / Fiber modem device
• Ethernet: 4-port 10 / 100 / 1000M auto-crossover (MDI / MDI-X) Switch
• Factory default reset button
• WPS push button (BiPAC 7800N only)
• Power jack
• Power switch
9.04" x 6.10" x 1.69" (229.5mm x 155mm x 43mm)
1x BIPAC 7800N Dual WAN ADSL2+ Firewall Router
1x CD containing the on-line manual
1x RJ-11 ADSL/telephone cable
1x Ethernet (RJ-45) cable
3x 2dBi detachable antennas
1x Power adapter
1x Quick Start Guide
1 Year warranty in Australia.
* Picture and specifications are for illustration purposes only. Actual product may differ from that pictured.
** While every attempt is made to ensure the information provided on this page is accurate, specifications change from time to time and we are not liable
Perth (Metro) / TAS / SA Regional / QLD Regional Near
NT / WA Regional / QLD Regional Mid and North
USA and Canada
Japan, Korea and some selected Ocenia & Aisan countries
South America (Selected countries only)
Africa (select country only)
Total payment have to be completed before delivery. Total Payment = Winning Amount + Shipping and Handling fee Amounts are GST inclusive for Australian Buyer.
Please NOTE: If you are the winner, Please checkout via our Winning Notification email or checkout here
- Credit Card and Direct Deposit are ONLY accepted via Bpay to make payment now, please checkout here
Please NOTE: our Bpay Account number and your CRN will be sent to you via e-mail. You can make payment via any Australian bank or Australian internet banking. Our Bank Account details will NOT be provided (and it's not necessary for Bpay payment)
NO Personal Cheque or Company Cheque Accepted
- If you win more than one item and do the check out at the same time, you will be entitled for a shipping discount on each extra items. The Shipping discount will be automatic applied when you check out multiple item together.
- For further enquires, please click here
- No pick up is available. All items will be dispatched by Apus Auction Express.
1.Please see our Bay Store or contact us for full Warranty, Return and Refund Policy.
2. The successful high bidder must complete the sale transaction (including payment) within
7 days from the date of the end of sale. otherwise, high-bidder will be consider as NON-PAY buyer.
3. SHIPPING: Shipping and Handling fee: See listing above.
Item will not ship until payment has been received in full.
Proof of payment have to be provided before delivery.
Detail of payment process will be provided for the high bidder.
4. DELIVERY - Dispatch of goods is arranged through Shoppingsquare/ApusAuction.
5. We normally can dispatch your item in 2-7 working days. But in some special cases, please allow up to 14 working days for delivery, after the proof of payment provided.
6. Delivery hours between 9am to 5pm only. No weekend, holiday or after hours delivery available.
7. Shoppingsquare/ApusAuction is not directly liable for any loss, theft, or damage to any goods, it strongly recommend buyer to apply for insurance option.
8. If problems do arise, please contact us, and we shall endeavour to resolve any issues.
9. Apus Auction Express adheres to all trading rules applied by eBay.
10. While all care is taken, any errors or omissions in the item details is unintentional.
Term & Conditions apply for
this transaction. Check Our eBay Store for more information.
Questions and answers about this item
No questions or answers have been posted about this item.
(estimated and based on max bid)To be provided at checkout
Your max bid:
Your max bid:
By clicking Confirm bid, you commit to buy this item from the seller if you're the winning bidder.
By clicking Confirm bid, you are committing to buy this item from the seller if you are the winning bidder and have read and agreed to the Global Shipping Program terms and conditions - opens in a new window or tab. Import charges previously quoted are subject to change if you increase you maximum bid amount.