For Sale ... ONE Brand New, Factory Fresh BIZCOM COMPACT HANDHELD PTT 2-WAY RADIO MICROPHONE with a 7' COILED CORD and an 8-PIN RJ45 CONNECTOR. This Microphone can be used with a number of Motorola and Kenwood Radios and is Bizcom's Part Number: MIC-0500-23
HANDHELD COMPACT PALM-SIZED 2-WAY RADIO MICROPHONE
WITH FREE SHIPPING
FEATURES, SPECIFICATIONS, and BENEFITS to YOU
- Item: Compact Handheld Palm 2-Way Radio Microphone / Mic
- Manufacturer: Bizcom
- Model Number: MIC-0500-23 or MIC050023
- Compatible With and Almost Identical to: SEA Model Number: MIC-0004-007 or MIC0004007
- Condition: Brand New. Factory Fresh. Front and Back of One is Pictured.
- Quantity: 1 (One)
- Connection Type: 8-Pin RJ-45 Connector with Rubber Protector
- Has a 7' Coiled Cord
- Has a PTT (Push-to-Talk) Button
- Easy to Hold with Your Left or Right Hand
- Can be Used with a Number of Motorola and Kenwood 2-Way Radios
- An Excellent, Economical Replacement for Your Old, Worn Out Mic
- USA Seller. Ships Fast from within the United States.
- FREE Shipping within the United States. Discounted Shipping Worldwide.
*** FREE FAST FIRST CLASS MAIL SHIPPING WITH INSURANCE ***
Brand New 2-Way Radio Microphone with an 8-Pin RJ45 Connector.
Look This Item Over ... Just Don't Overlook It.
If you have viewed this listing and have decided not to buy it (or bid on it), could you do us a favor? Could you drop us a little note to tell us why. Was it because of the features, color, price, shipping method, payment options available, or some other reason? We would really appreciate your input. Please tell us, because We Listen and We Care. We would also appreciate it if you would tell us about any errors you find in the listing (pictures not displaying properly, spelling errors, missing details, etc.). Thanks for helping us to make our listings the best that they can be.
It has been brought to our attention that, if you are not using Internet Explorer as your browser, you may be not be seeing all of the Listing Sections (General Information, For Our International Buyers, Payment Options / Instructions, Shipping and Handling, and Terms and Conditions). If you do not see all of the sections, try viewing the listing using Internet Explorer.