Queensbury Village Cobbler Customer Returns Policy
1. Customers have the right to return their order within 14 days of purchase. Where the customer exercises their right to cancel an order after processing, only the product costs will be refunded upon receipt of returned goods as Queensbury Village Cobbler does not refund postal charges.
2. All returned products will be refunded or exchanged provided they have not been used or damaged. Postage costs will only be refunded if goods received were incorrect, faulty or damaged upon receipt. Photographic evidence may be required to support a claim.
3. Returned items should be sent by Royal Mail 1st Class Post, Queensbury Village Cobbler will not cover return postage costs for Special Delivery or any courier service. It is essential that a certificate of Posting is obtained from the Post Office
4. Any returned items must be received within 14 days of purchase to qualify for a refund or replacement. Any goods returned more than 28 days after purchase, whether faulty or not, will not be refunded or replaced and the returned goods will be disposed of.
5. Any items damaged during return due to insufficient packaging may only receive a part refund at Queensbury Village Cobbler's discretion. Queensbury Village Cobbler will be responsible for items lost in the Post whilst being returned.
6. In the rare event of a customer receiving an incorrect item, Queensbury Village Cobbler will, upon receipt of the returned incorrect item, send the correct item and refund the return postage. If the customer requires a fast replacement, Queensbury Village Cobbler will recharge the customer, send the correct item and on receipt of the returned incorrect item, refund the customer for the cost of their 2nd order and for their return postage.
7. Orders returned 'Not Called For' by Royal Mail , customers will be required to fund the re-posting of the returned item. 8. It is assumed that customers have read and agreed to these terms and conditions when making their purchase
9. In all situation where a full Refund is required or agreed following an Ebay Purchase a “Mutual Withdrawal Agreement” must be agreed through Ebay before such refund can be issued.
THIS POLICY DOES NOT AFFECT YOUR SATUTORY RIGHTS