POP Tiny Cord Winder with Suction Cup
For IPODS, Cell Phones and more
Simply POP and Wrap
This ultra-thin cord management tool is designed to keep your earbuds neatly, and securely, stored with your portable device. It works with an iPod, cell phone, PDA, or other portable devices - and it's super easy to use. Just suction it onto the back of your device, wrap your earphone wire around it, then clip the earbuds securely.
I got these from a failed data storage company. They gave them to staff and clients which is why it has their promotional name and logo on it. You can peel off the adhesive label and have a plain white POP, replace it with your own label from having previous POP's or just leave it if you want. This is a very useful accessory to have, works great!
Whether you use an iPod or other MP3 player, you are certainly already far too familiar with the trouble of ear bud cords knotting up every single time you want to use them. That's exactly why we created POP, an easy to use cord winder. It simply suctions onto the back of your iPod to let you wrap and protect your cords. It's that simple and safe. No more frustrating tangles or knots!
Designed for all situationsÃ¢â‚¬Â¦ However you carry your iPod, the POP adapts. If you already use a protective case for your iPod and cannot suction POP directly, you still have two possibilities; adhere the provided gloss plate to your case to create a smooth surface onto which to suction the POP or you can use the belt clip (included in package) and suction POP; the cord winder is then independent of your iPod. The POP belt clip also snaps on to your armband, your bag strap, belt or even simply directly onto your iPod case.
POP grips to the iPod with a very strong suction bond. Even though the Nano and iPhone have slightly textured surfaces, we include a transparent sticker to create a smooth surface for improving the POP grip.
Once coiled, the ear buds are held in place by snap fitting to the top or bottom of POP.
Perfect fit for the new iPod Nano.
To remove POP, simply pull on the small tab.
How It Works
POP is easy to remove from the iPod by simply tugging the small tab on the suction cup. It leaves no marks when removed.
(POP on iPod case with gloss plate)
(POP on cellphone with clear adhesive)
(POP on beltclip)
Terms of Sale - PLEASE READ THIS IMPORTANT INFORMATION!
- Payment must be received within 2 days of auction close.
- Buyer agrees to pay $FREE for U.S. shipping/handling.
- Buyer Pays ALL Shipping & Handling fees including on return items.
- Insurance available upon request at additional cost
- Pay with Paypal only.
- I reserve the right to reject bidders with significant negative or hidden feedback.
- Serious bidders only, please. Don't assume anything - If you have any questions, please email me before bidding.
- If you are the winning bidder, you are obligated to complete the transaction.
- I always leave positive feedback for completed transactions. Please don't forget to do the same for me.
- If you have any issue regarding your transaction with me, please don't hesitate to email BEFORE leaving negative feedback. I have a 100% Feedback record because I do what I can to make things right when a transaction goes bad. Please give me that opportunity.
Thanks and Good Luck!