Have one to sell? Sell it yourself
Brand new: An item that has never been opened or removed from the manufacturer’s sealing (if applicable). Item ... Read moreabout the condition
|Boat Building Wooden Boats Can:||Boat Building Wooden Boats Canoes Yacht Model Boat||Language:||English|
32 E-Books on CD
( PDF Format )
1. Boat Building and Boating by D.C. BEARD (1911- 1931) 201 pages
With Many Illustrations by the Author
Author’s Introduction : THIS is not a book for yacht-builders, but it is intended for beginners in the art of boat-building, for boys and men who wish
2. ANCIENT AND MODERN SHIPS. PART I (1906) 196 pages
WOODEN SAILING-SHIPS. SIR GEORGE C.V HOLMES K.C.V.O C.B.
3. Canoe and Boat Building (1889) 264 paages
Author’s Introduction : COMPLETE MANUAL FOR AMATEURS.
Author’s Introduction : THE character and object of this book are set forth on its title page. It is a manual designed for the practical assistance of those who wish to build their own canoes The number of boating men who find pleasure merely in sailing a boat is small compared with those who delight not
4. The elements of wood ship construction (1919) 230 pages
BY W. H. CURTIS. NAVAL ARCHETITECT AND MARINE ENGINEER
Preface to Pamphlet, Part I, issued by the United States Shipping
5.Wooden ship-building (1919) 229 pages
By CHARLES DESMOND
Author’s Introduction : THE object of this book is to place at the disposal
6. Models of ships and boats (1913) 282 pages
by PAR M. G. A. REISNER
7. Motor boats, hydroplanes, hydroaeroplanes (1917) 263 pages
BY Russell, Thomas Herbert, 1862-1947; Rathbun, John B
Author’s Introduction : Motor boats, hydroplanes, hydroaeroplanes, construction
8. MODEL YACHTS AND MODEL YACHT SAILING. (1880) 127 pages
MODEL YACHTS AND MODEL YACHT SAILING.
BY JAMES E. WALTON, V.M.Y.C.
ILLUSTRATED WITH FIFTY-EIGHT ENGRAVINGS.
9. BOYS' BOOK of MODEL BOATS (1920)
BY RAYMOND FRANCIS YATES
WITH NUMEROUS ILLUSTRATIONS
Author’s Introduction : EVERY boy likes to build boats. The interest in boats seems to be born in the race. The little three-year-old chap is instinctively attracted
10. Nine motorboats and how to build them (1913) 135 pages
BY Motor boat publishing company, New York
11. The Boys Book of Boats (1868) 400 pages
BY William Henry Giles Kingston
Author’s Introduction : My endeavour in the following pages has been to give my young friends an account of the vessels and boats, of every rig and size, to be
12. Model engines and small boats (1898) 100 pages
by Hopkins, Nevil Monroe
Model engines and small boats, new methods of engine
with FIFTY ILLUSTRATIONS
13. Man on the ocean. A book about boats and ships (1863) 429 pages
BY Ballantyne, R. M. (Robert Michael)
14. Garages and motor boat houses (1911) 136 pages
COMPILED BY W. M. PHILLIPS COMSTOCK
Author’s Introduction : Comprising a large number of designs for both private and
15. A manual of yacht and boat sailing (1900)
Author: Kemp, Dixon, 1839-1899; Heckstall-Smith, Brooke
Over 1100 pages
16. A Practical Course in Wooden Boat and Ship Building (1918)
Author’s Introduction : The fundamental principles and practical methods described
Author: Van Gaasbeek, Richard Montgomery, 1877-
17. American Practical Navigator (1916)
An epitome of navigation and nautical astronomy
Author: Bowditch, Nathaniel, 1773-1838; Logan, George Wood, 1868-1915;
18. Canoe travelling (1871)
Canoe travelling: log of a cruise on the Baltic; and practical hints
19. Census of shipbuilding (including boat building) 1916 and 1914 (1919)
Author: United States. Bureau of the Census; Spring, Everett; Hartley, Eugene Fuller, 1879-
20. How Wooden Ships Are Built (1918)
Author’s Introduction : A practical treatise on modern American wooden ship construction, with a supplement on laying off wooden vessels (1918)
Author: Estep, Harvey Cole, 1886-
21. Modern seamanship (1921) over 800 PAGES
Author: Knight, Austin Melvin, 1854-1927
22. Navigation and nautical astronomy (1903)
Author: Stebbing, Frank Cole
23. Practical ship production (1919)
Author: Carmichael, Andrew Williams
24. Small Boat Building (1916)
Author: Patterson, H. W. (Harold Wallace), b. 1875
25. Stem to stern; or, Building the boat (1886)
Author: Adams, William Taylor, 1822-1897
26. The Clipper Ship Era (1911)
Author’s Introduction : An epitome of famous American and British clipper ships,
Author: Clark, Arthur Hamilton, 1841-1922
27. The Elements of Navigation (1917)
A Short and Complete Explanation of the Standard
Author: William James Henderson
28. The Kedge Anchor or Young Sailors Assistant (1882)
Author’s Introduction : Appertaining tothe practical evolutions of modern seamanship,
29. The sailing boat (1901) fith edition
Author’s Introduction : A treatise on sailing boats and small yachts, their varieties of
30. The sailing ships of New England, 1607-1907 (1922)
Author: Robinson, John, 1846-1925; Dow, George Francis, 1868-1936,oint author
31. The science of ship building (1863)
Author’s Introduction : The science of ship-building, considered in its relations to the laws of nature (1863)
Author: Willson, Hugh Bowlby, 1813-1880
32. Wooden hull inspection & repair manual (1900)
Author: United States. Coast Guard. Merchant Marine Technical Division
Notice to eBay and Vero
This auction abides by eBay’s listing rules and polices.
There are 9 items available. Please enter a number less than or equal to 9.
Select a valid country.
Please enter a valid postcode.
Please enter five or nine numbers for the postcode.
Postage and handling
Each additional item
Standard Postage (Standard delivery)
Estimated between Mon. 9 Mar. and Mon. 16 Mar.
Express Postage (Australia Post Express Post Parcel)
Estimated between Mon. 9 Mar. and Wed. 11 Mar.
Domestic handling time
Will usually post within 1 business day of receiving cleared payment - opens in a new window or tab.
Item must be returned within
Refund will be given as
30 days after the buyer receives it