The Boat and Ski Mat is made from 100% Natural Rubber and provides protection of the hull whilst launching or berthing Boats and Ski’s on any surface.
- Holes in the mat allow it to sink in the water under the hull of boat / boat ski.
- Straps provided to roll up and store mat easily.
- Dimensions: 910 x 1520 mm, 14mm thick when rolled out.
- Weight: Approx 10 Kg, 910mm x 200mm, 200mm when Rolled.
- Very Durable and Hardy.
- Made from 100% Natural Rubber, durability is extremely high.
- The mat may contain some minor marks or discolouration’s, this is not a defect as it is made for practical applications not to be aesthetically pleasing.
Total Package: 8.5 kg, 91 x 20 x 20cm (as a roll)
Please understand this mat is not the same mat as our ComfySafe Standard Grade Anti Slip/Anti Fatigue mat. The design of this mat is similar but it was created with a manufacturer specifically for boating purposes. Differences include:
1. The Boat and Ski Mat is created using a 100% Natural Rubber Compound, designed not to tear under tough use, While being more durable. The ComfySafe Standard mat is a a compound made of natural rubber + recycled rubber and is not suitable for this type of implementation due to chances of tearing.
2. The Boat and Ski Mat is 14mm thick & weighs 10Kg, as opposed to the ComfySafe Standard which weights approx 8.5Kg and is 12mm thick.
3. The Boat and Ski Mat Mat comes with high quality durable straps already attached to the mat.
You may return any product purchased from IHL Mats for an exchange if you are not satisfied with the fit or the colour or for any other reason within 14 days of product receipt. Please see our Return Terms for more details.
12 months warranty
Our products are typically despatched from our warehouse between 1 to 3 working days from receipt of payment. Delivery within 3 days to any major city in Australia via Aus Post or Courier.
Customer Service - Refunds -Warranty
- If you have any queries about your order please feel free to contact us on 02 9482 3350. Please ensure to have your item number and sale record number handy.
- When items are refunded the postage price is not included in the refund. All refunds are made via Direct Debit, except PayPal payments which will be reversed via PayPal. Please note refunds may take up to 14 days to process.
- Please note the specific warranty terms as stated on each individual item.
- We will exchange any item if it arrives damaged at no extra cost to you. Please contact us before returning the item.
- Please note : Products are subject to availability and in cases of high demand may subsequently become unavailable or Sold out.
- Pay Pal - Payments to be made via eBay Portal.
- Direct Deposit - Make sure you quote your item number.
- Bank Cheques or Money order - Cheques should be made out to IHL Trading Pty LTD.
- Credit Card – Please call (02) 9482 3350 to process CC payment via Phone(Visa or Mastercard Only).
Shipping and Dispatch information, Local
- All Items are shipped by Aus Post or Courier. Items are dispatched within 7 working days.
- A consignment number is issued via email as soon as your order is despatched.
- For international orders please contact us concerning shipping.