Click image to enlarge. Image for reference only, bundles and options can vary. Please choose your selection from the dropdown menu in the main section, by the payment button.
- Transform your son into Tutankhamun, the Boy King, with these Egyptian outfits. Ideal for any fancy dress party or school productions and World Book Day.
- Blue Pharoah Includes:White tunicDecorated belt with velcro fastener, decorative collar with velco fastener,blue and gold headdress with chin strap secured by velcro.
- Egyptian Pharoah Includes:Long sleeved black tunic with attached collar, fastened with a velcro fastener, black and gold belt,black and gold headdress with elasticated chin strap.
- Size: Medium (6- 8 years), Large (8- 10 years). See our more detailed size guide below.
- Small - Age 4-6 Years (104-116cm)
- Medium - Age 7-9 Years (122-134cm)
- Large - Age 10-12 Years (140-152cm)
Orders received by 2pm are dispatched the same day Monday to Friday.
Orders placed after 2pm on Friday will be dispatched on Monday (excluding Bank Holidays).
• UK: Please see the postage and payments tab above to view the estimated delivery times and services available. You can select the appropriate service at the checkout stage. Please note there is no guarantee for our economy and standard services and at busier times of the year delivery may be considerably longer. To guarantee next day delivery please select Express Delivery. This guarantees delivery by 5pm to most parts of the UK Monday to Friday. DPD offer a Saturday delivery service option via their text alerts. Please ensure that your details are up to date on eBay. There will be a charge for this option via Paypal. For more information see our Delivery FAQ or contact customer services on
• International We sent the majority of our items via Royal Mail Airmail. Please note this is an untracked service. The estimated delivery times are 5-7 working days for Europe and 7-10 working days for the rest of the world. We do offer express and tracked services - if you would like your item for a specific date we would recommend you contact us for an upgrade quote.
See our Delivery FAQ for more detailed information.
• Need to return something?
You do not need to tell us in advance about a return you intend to make, just follow these 4 easy steps:
1. Please read the detailed returns information below to determine the most appropriate action to take.
2. Put the order back in the packaging it arrived in or something similar and label it with our address, which can be found at the bottom of the Returns and Feedback sheet (See back of invoice)
3. Fill in the details on the returns form section and enclose this document whole in the package.
4. Drop the parcel into a Post office or your preferred carrier. Please obtain proof of postage and ensure that we will receive the goods by 31st January.
• Lost your Invoice? Click Here to download The-Hubs Returns and Feedback form
See our Returns FAQ for more detailed information.