Cocochoco Brazilian Keratin Hair Straightening Kit
Photo is of Sarah, an actual client who had this treatment done in my Salon. She is delighted with the AMAZING results!!
100ml Cocochoco Keratin Treatment.
(In Manufacturers labelled jar as in photo.)
+ 50ml Pre Clarifying Shampoo.
(Decanted from manufacturers own bottle, into my own fully labelled bottle)
+ Full Plain English instructions
Watch the Cocochoco application process here
There is enough Keratin in each kit for ONE Generous treatment on long Thick hair, TWO on Mid Length Hair, or THREE on short hair
This Brazilian Keratin Hair Treatment is an advanced process that transforms the hair in its entirety. The treatment is Keratin based (the primary protein of the skin, hair and nails).
This natural substance gives hair the ability to return to its original healthy, shiny, smooth and conditioned state.
This Keratin Hair Treatment straightens the hair without damaging or changing its texture. The treatment can be applied on all types of hair, virgin, including chemically treated hair (colored, permed, relaxed, highlighted and bleached) .
The application process lasts anywhere from 1. 5 to 3 hours depending on the length and thickness of the hair. After the product is applied, it is sealed with a flat iron at 400 degrees f (230 centigrade) which traps moisture, hydrates the hair and creates a glossy finish. Results are immediately visible after the Keratin Treatment is completed, hair looks healthy and youthful. Clients are amazed to say the least.
Maintaining the hair after Keratin Hair Treatment is applied is effortless. The amount of time required to style hair will decrease substantially, in most cases is wash-and-go. Others may require some blow drying and minimum styling time.
1. Wash the hair at least twice (more if there is hair product build up) with the clarifying shampoo provided.
2. Blow dry the hair using a medium heat until the hair is completely dry.
3. Comb the hair thoroughly.
4. Part hair, apply the Brazilian Keratin sparingly with a colour brush section by section one inch from the root. Shake well Before use. Apply 40ml to 60ml for each treatment (depending on length and thickness of hair) then comb through With a fine tooth comb to remove excess and ensure even distribution.
5. After 10 minutes blow dry hair using a medium heat until Hair is completely dry.
6. Straighten hair with ceramic flat irons that can maintain a Constant 400f (230c) Iron the hair fully 5 times on each Section.
7. 72 Hours after applying the treatment wash hair using Salt Free (Sodium Chloride) Shampoo. Do not bind or tie the hair for 48 hours. If your hair gets wet at any point, apply your flat irons to the section.
Using SALT Free Shampoo & Conditioner with every wash will help prolong your Keratin Treatment. ( I sell a suitable sets in my shop under the Shampoo & Conditioner Category at very competitive prices.
1. Can you do the treatment over Japanese straightening? Yes. You can do the treatment over any kind of straightening.
2. Is this treatment a relaxer ? No. It is a treatment based of keratin that naturally straightens your hair.
3. Can you do the treatment after colouring? Yes. For better results we recommend only after you colour your hair.
4. Can you do the treatment on top of relaxed hair ? Yes. You can do the treatment over any previously relaxed hair.
5. Can you do the treatment on previously chemically treated hair ? Yes. You can do the treatment over any chemical.
6. Can you do the treatment on highlighted hair ? Yes. You can do the highlights and do the treatment right after.
7. Can you do the treatment on children, if yes, what ages ? Yes. We recommend on children 12 and over.
9. Can I colour my hair and do the treatment ? Yes. We recommend you colour the hair first.
10. Can I colour my hair after the treatment ? Yes. We recommend to do so only 2 weeks after you have done the treatment.
11. Can I wash my hair after the treatment, and when ? Yes, but only 3 whole days after you have done the treatment.
12. Can I wear a ponytail or tie my hair ? No, only 3 days after doing the treatment.
13. What should I do if my hair gets wet during the first 3 days ? Blow dry and straighten with hot irons immediately.
14. Can I go into the pool or ocean after the treatment ? Yes.
15. How long will the treatment stay on my hair ? 2 months on virgin hair, and 3-4 on any other type of hair.
16. What shampoo & conditioner can I use after doing the treatment ? We recommend any Sodium Chloride (SALT) free products. I sell them in my shop
17. Do I have to do touch-ups or the whole head ? The whole head.
18. When should I have the treatment done again ? 3 months or as needed.
19. Can I do the treatment every month ? Yes.
20. Should I cut my hair before the treatment ? No. We recommend cutting your hair afterwards, so this way you can trim the dead ends and have a style cut to suit your straight hair.
21. Can I use any hair-spray, gel, mousse, or any other hair products on my hair during the 3 day period ? No.
22. If I get any ridges in my hair when I sleep, what should I do ? Use either a blow dryer or flat iron to straighten out the ridge in the hair.
23. Can I do the treatment while pregnant or nursing ? NO It is not recommended.
Keratin Treatment Ingredients -
Aqua, Cetyl Alcohol, Stearic acid, Oryza Sativa (Rice) Bran extract, Keratin. Beta Vulgaris (Beet) Root extract, Hamamelis Virginiana (Witch Hazel)Bark/ leaf/Twig extract, Calendula Officinalis flower extract, Anthemis Nobilis (Chamomile) flower extract, Camellia Sinensis (Green tea) Extract, Behentrimonium Chloride, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Prunus Armeniaca (Apricot) Kernel oil, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed oil, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea butter), Oenothera Bienis (Evening Primrose) oil, Hippophae Rhamnoides oil, Chondrus Crispus (Carageenan) extract, Maris Sal (Dead Sea salt), Dehydroacetic acid, Aloe (Vera) Barbadensis leaf juice, Allantoin, Tocopheryl Acetate (Vitamin E), Squalane, Ascorbic acid, Borago Officinalis (Borage) seed oil, Fragrance, Retinyl Palmitate, Phenoxyethanol, Hydroxyisohexyl 3-Cyclohaxene Carboxaldehyde, Butylphenyl methylpropinonal, Coumarin, Linalool, Limonene, Alpha-isomethyl ionone, Benzyl salicylate.