Details about CISCO 880 SERIES INTEGRATED SERVICES ROUTER - CISCO 881W-GN-A-K9See original listing
“Unit is a "Working pull" that has been tested prior to listing for sale.”
09 Dec, 2014 09:01:05 AEDST
rockdale, New South Wales, Australia
1/1Feedback on our suggestions
1/1Feedback on our suggestions
An item that has been restored to working order by the eBay seller or a third party not approved by the manufacturer. This means the item has been inspected, cleaned, and repaired to full working order and is in excellent condition. This item may or may not be in original packaging. See the seller’s listing for full details. See all condition definitions- opens in a new window or tab
|Seller Notes:||“Unit is a "Working pull" that has been tested prior to listing for sale.”|
|Form Factor:||Standalone||Number of LAN Ports:||4|
|Brand:||Cisco||Number of WAN Ports:||1|
|Model:||CISCO 881W-GN-A-K9||MPN:||CISCO 881W-GN-A-K9|
Up for auction: CISCO 880 SERIES INTEGRATED SERVICES ROUTER - CISCO881W-GN-A-K9 .
Item is pre-owned, well tested and in good working order and excellent condition! PLEASE NOTE THAT THESE UNITS DO NOT COME WITH POWER SUPPLY.
Please Check Photos of Actual unit as they are offered as shown!!!
For additional information - please check manufacturers site - http://www.cisco.com/en/US/prod/collateral/routers/ps380/data_sheet_c78_459542_ps380_Products_Data_Sheet.html
Cisco 880 Series Integrated Services Routers are fixed-configuration routers that provide collaborative business solutions for secure voice and data communication to small businesses and enterprise teleworkers. They offer concurrent broadband services over third-generation (3G), Metro Ethernet, and multiple DSL technologies to provide business continuity. Wireless 802.11n and 3G offer LAN and WAN mobility. The routers provide the performance required for concurrent services, including firewall, intrusion prevention, content filtering, and encryption for VPNs; optional 802.11g/n for mobility; and quality-of-service (QoS) features for optimizing voice and video applications. In addition, the web-based Cisco Configuration Professional configuration tool simplifies setup and deployment. Centralized management capabilities give network managers visibility and control of the network configurations at the remote site.
Cisco 880 Series Integrated Services Routers offer:
• High performance for broadband access in small offices and small branch-office and teleworker sites
• Collaborative services with secure analog, digital voice, and data communication
• Business continuity and WAN diversity with redundant WAN links: Fast Ethernet, Multimode G.SHDSL(Ethernet in the First Mile [EFM] and ATM), Multimode DSL (very-high-data-rate DSL 2 [VDSL2] and asymmetric DSL 2 and 2+ [ADSL2 and ADSL2+, respectively]), 3G, and ISDN
• Voice-enabling features:
– Cisco Unified Communications Manager Express(5 user) which offers innovative key system and small private branch exchange (PBX) capabilities for small and medium business customers
– Survivable Remote Site Telephony (SRST) voice continuity for enterprise small branch-office and teleworker sites
– Cisco Unified Border Element (Cisco UBE) IP-IP voice gateway functions for connecting to Session Initiation Protocol (SIP) trunking services as a replacement for Primary Rate Interface (PRI) or foreign-exchange-office (FXO) voice connectivity to the service provider. Note: Cisco Unified Border Element support for the Cisco 880 Series has feature limitations as compared to the Cisco Integrated Services Routers Generation 2 (ISR G2 Routers). Go to http://www.cisco.com/go/cube for the full set of Cisco Unified Border Element features. Cisco Unified Border Element limitations on Cisco 880 Routers are listed later in this document.
• Enhanced security, including:
– Firewall with advance application and control for email, Instant Messaging (IM), and HTTP traffic
– Site-to-site remote-access and dynamic VPN services: IP Security (IPsec) VPNs (Triple Data Encryption Standard [3DES] or Advanced Encryption Standard [AES]), Dynamic Multipoint VPN (DMVPN), Group Encrypted Transport VPN with onboard acceleration, and Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) VPN
– Intrusion prevention system (IPS): An inline, deep-packet inspection feature that effectively mitigates a wide range of network attacks
– Content filtering: A subscription-based integrated security solution that offers category-based reputation rating; keyword blocking; and protection against adware, malware, spyware, and Uniform Resource Locator (URL) blocking
• Four-port 10/100 Fast Ethernet managed switch with VLAN support; two ports support Power over Ethernet (PoE) for powering IP phones or external access points
• Secure 802.11g/n access-point option based on draft 802.11n standard with support for autonomous or Cisco Unified WLAN architectures
• CON/AUX port for console or external modem
• One USB 1.1 port for security eToken credentials, booting from USB, and loading configuration
We are happy to offer a 14 day RTB warranty on these parts.
If you receive this product and it is not 100% functional just send us an email, and we will work with you to resolve the situation offering a replacement or a refund.
All products are marked with a serial number that must match in order to get a replacement or refund.
If there is any problem at all please contact us, prior to leaving feedback. We will work towards making you a happy customer.
HAPPY BIDDING AND THANK YOU!!
Founded to be a part of the eBay phenomena, we are proud to be active members of the eBay World!!
We are simply about providing quality products at competitive prices and with convenient and fair shipping throughout Australia and the World.
On 28-Sep-12 at 10:36:15 AEST, seller added the following information: