COMPLETE ENGLISH BASICS 2nd Ed
Author: Rex & Sandra Sadler
YOU ARE PURCHASING 1 TEXTBOOK - please confirm via ebay messaging which one you require (1, 2, 3 or 4)
WE COMBINE POSTAGE - PAY ONLY $1 POSTAGE PER ADDITIONAL ITEM!!
Written to cover the essential Language and Literacy skills underpinning the new Australian Curriculum this highly-successful series of workbooks for junior - middle secondary is renowned for engaging all students. As before, the series is also useful for NAPLAN preparation.
Complete English Basics 1, 2 , 3 & 4 have each been updated to include two brand new units. These provide a wider range of comprehension texts and additional language exercises that will assist teachers prepare for the Australian Curriculum.
The new units contain:
· exciting new comprehension texts, including visual texts
· additional vocabulary development and spelling practice
· increased language and punctuation work, including sentences, clauses, phrases, word families and paragraphs
Each action-packed unit is organised into four distinct sections:
* Spelling and vocabulary
* Punctuation or hints for writing
· ideal for both class work and homework.
· an outstanding variety of exercises in the context of high-interest topics
· concise explanations of grammar and punctuation rules
· sequential development of language skills
· a revised back-of-the-book dictionary that students use in every unit
- Why Buy From Us?
- Simple! We offer fast shipping, low prices, friendly service and a range of products that is perfect for the Australian Bibliophile. You're bound to find the product you want, at an awesome price! And better yet, we're based in here in Australia – providing you with all the convenience and safety of dealing with a local company.
- Shipping and Delivery Times!
- We endeavour to keep our shipping costs LOW. Orders for multiple products will be combined at the time of shipping and only one shipping fee will be charged per order. All Deliveries are made via Australia Post from our Gold Coast warehouse. Items are posted daily and your order will be processed within 2 working days. Once the order has shipped, deliveries to major cities generally take 1-5 working days to arrive. Deliveries to all other areas will require customers to allow a longer timeframe as stipulated by AusPost delivery timeframes.
- Additional Questions? Contact Us!
- If you would like to contact us, use the "Ask A Question" link in the "Seller Info" Box on the top right side opposite the picture! Don't hesitate to get in touch, we look forward to hearing from you!