Car theft has reached epidemic proportions world wide. A car
is stolen in Australia every 10 minutes. You could be a statistic!
Don't cop it -
Cop-lock is a new vehicle anti theft device. Invented and internationally patented by retired Victorian police sergeant Bob Lycoudis. Cop-Lock is an effective, practical and affordable cure against the car theft epidemic. It will ensure that your car stays where you left it.
The unique steel boot fits over and surrounds the brake or clutch pedal and also secures the pedal arm. A self-locking shaft is engaged to the floor of the vehicle securing the boot and stopping the pedal from being depressed. As a result the effective use of the brakes or the transmission is stopped. In addition, some vehicles cannot be started unless the brake or clutch pedal is depressed.
Cop-lock attaches to one of the strongest parts of the vehicle – unlike the steering wheel, which is designed to bend on impact as it is made of foam and soft metal. A thief can easily cut a steering wheel in seconds using a bolt cutter or hacksaw and remove the device attached.
Many electronic anti theft devices are expensive, some can be foiled by criminals and can malfunction. Cop-lock has been independently tested by Hand Brake Turn, an organisation sponsored by industry, government and police, whose staff are experienced in the ways that thieves steal vehicles.
Don’t let your car be another easy target.
Every 10 minutes, another car is stolen in Australia, according to the National Motor Vehicle Theft Reduction Council (NMVTRC) data.
- Designed by a cop, Cop-Lock is an anti theft device that really works.
- Cop-Lock provides proven protection and valuable visual deterrence.
- Cop-Lock is excellent for additional security when used with a car alarm or immobilizer.
- Tested and proven against former car thieves.
- Superior vehicle brake / clutch lock design.
- Extremely difficult to cut or bend.
- Made from strong heat treated steel.
- Drill and pick resistant lock.
- Similar weight and size to most steering locks.
- Includes deterrent steering wheel cover and window decals
- Easy to fit.
Fits most makes and models.
The purpose of Cop-Lock is to stop the effective use of the brake or clutch pedal and because it is extremely difficult to remove unlike other mechanical devices deterring potential thieves.
In some manual cars the ignition cannot be activated unless the clutch is depressed, for these cars it may be preferable that Cop-Lock be fitted to the clutch. In all other cases it is preferable to fit Cop-Lock to the brake pedal.
Many automatic cars with the transmission left in park cannot engage drive either or start the ignition without depressing the brake pedal.
How To Fit 'Cop-Lock' Vehicle Brake/Clutch Lock
MONEY-BACK GUARANTEE & VEHICLE SUITABILITY
Because of unique brake/clutch pedal arm design we are aware that COP-LOCK does not fit the following vehicles:
| Audi|| A4, A6 TT|| 1997-2006|
| Ford|| In line V6/V8|| 2002-2006|
| Ford|| Mondeo|| 1997|
| Ford|| Transit Van|| 2007|
| Ford|| Territory|| 2005-2006|
| Honda|| CRV|| 2005-2009|
| Kia|| Sportage|| |
| Kia|| People Mover|| |
| Land Rover|| || 1983|
| Mitsubishi|| Lancer|| 2008|
| Porsche|| 911, 928, 944, 968|| Before 1999|
| Toyota|| Tarago|| 1988-2005|
| Volkswagon|| Golf|| 2000-2006|
| Volkswagon|| Passat, Beetle|| 2000-2006|
| Volkswagon|| Touareg|| 2005-2006|
As there may be other vehicles we are not aware of, we will offer you your money back provided the following are complied with:
- You advise us in writing on the 'Cop-Lock Guarantee' form (download below), accompanied by a copy of your receipt of purchase within 7 days of the date of delivery, that the Cop–Lock does not fit your vehicle plus details of the make, model and date of manufacture of your vehicle.
- That you return the Cop–Lock in an undamaged state with its packaging, all keys, steering wheel cover & decals within 21 days of the date of purchase.
- To download the 'Cop-Lock Guarantee' form, please click on the following link:
- To ensure suitability, please advise the following vehicle details when purchasing a 'COP-LOCK':
- Date of manufacture (Month/Year)
NETSPARES is an authorised 'COP-LOCK' distributor
We offer 'Full Manufacturer's Warranty' and 'After Sales Service'
- Purchase with confidence! -