We have 3 colors for this watch,now you are in the Red one page.Choose the other 2 colors you Like and click to bid: Black Blue
The Famous Brand — KYTO : ENJOY HEALTH FROM TECHNOLOGY —SUPERIA — Brand New / Quality Guarantee!!!
1x Free Gift ——Sport Head Band
Why we need a Pulse Sports Watch?
Heart rate and calories
burned are important to determine if we are getting the most from our physical
activities. This watch helps to manage the health of your heart and the exercise intensity for your body.
This pulse sports
watch allows you to measure your heart rate at any time whilst also tells you
how many calories you have burned, and is designed to be
lightweight, convenient and easy to use so that you can wear it every day, ideal
for jogging, hiking or working out at home, in the gym or at the park.
* Easy to Use, Comfortable to Wear, Stylish
* Calculate your heart rate at any time
* Calculate the individual calories burned based on preset age,weight, and sex
* Time and Calendar
* Daily alarm and hourly chime
* Chronograph stopwatch with split lap time
* Splash proof
* Available in colours: Red, Black or Blue
* Size: 24cm in length, 1.8cm in width
* Weight: 52g
* Battery: CR2032 battery included
* Operation Temperature: 5 ~ 40 °C (41 ~ 104 °F)
* Belt Length:8cm-21cm
How to Use:
1.When you first open your watch and begin to set the date and time, you will also set your age, weight, and sex. This information is stored in the watch's memory;
2.When you begin exercising, you simply start the watch's internal counter;
3.When the exercise is finished, you simply stop the counter, press SET Button and put your finger on the infrared sensor at once, the heart icon “❤” in the screen flashes if the watch senses the heart beat;
4.Finally, this watch shows calories burned and also tells your exercise intensity level.
You can follow the use manual comes with the watch,it's more detailed.
For more accuracy,
- The infrared
sensor should be covered by the fingerprint, not the fingertip.
- Warm up your
finger before measurement if need.
- Do not push
your finger too hard on the sensor, and do not change your finger pressure or
move finger during measurement.
- Keep calm and
do not talk during measurement.
- Do not measure under
- Once release
the “SET” button, put your finger on the sensor ASAP.
Package Content:1x Red 6 in 1 Pulse Watch（Red color as default,if request black or blue color please email
1x Use Manual
1x Free Gift ——Sport Head Band(It has different colors, and we will randomly send to you. )
Be a Professional Heart Seller,We are so greatly honoured to give you some Health Tips：
1. A calorie is defined as a unit of energy supplied by food. A calorie is a calorie regardless of its source. Caloric balance is like a scale. To remain in balance and maintain your body weight, the calories consumed (from foods) must be balanced by the calories used (in normal body functions, daily activities, and exercise).
2. If you need to gain weight or to lose weight, you'll need to tip the balance scale in one direction or another to achieve your goal. If you need to tip the balance scale in the direction of losing weight, keep in mind that it takes approximately 3,500 calories to lose a pound of body fat. To lose about 1 to 2 pounds per week, you'll need to reduce your caloric intake by 500—1000 calories per day.
3. To learn how many calories you are currently eating, begin writing down the foods you eat and the beverages you drink each day. By writing down what you eat and drink, you become more aware of everything you are putting in your mouth. Also, begin writing down the physical activity you do each day and the length of time you do it. Or you also could use calorie counter during exercise simply.
4. Heart rate is the number of times your heart beats per minute. You can measure your heart rate by your pulse - the rhythmic expansion and contraction (or throbbing) of an artery as blood is forced through it by the regular contractions of the heart. It is a measure of how hard your heart is working.
5. A Resting Heart Rate anywhere in the range of 60 - 90 is considered in the normal range. Your Heart Rate will fluctuate a lot depending on such factors as your activity level and stress level. If however, your pulse is consistently above 90, you should consult with your physician. This condition is called tachycardia (increased heart rate).
6. Many athletes have pulse rates in the 40 - 60 range, depending on how fit they are. In general, a lower pulse rate is good. Sometimes however, one's heart rate can’t be too low. This is known as bradycardia and can be dangerous, especially when blood pressure gets too low as well. Symptoms include weakness, loss of energy and fainting. If this situation applies, medical attention should be sought immediately.
- All items will be generally shipped within 24 hours after payment received
- NO Shipping & Handling fee
- Local Pick-up is available (by appointment)
Please remember to leave eBay ID as payment reference for bank deposit.