Details about Campagnolo Zonda BRAND NEW wheelset MADE IN ITALY wheels De Rosa Colnago WillierSee original listing
15 Jun, 2014 22:45:23 AEST
Potts Point, NSW, Australia
New: A brand-new, unused, unopened, undamaged item. See the seller's listing for full details. See all condition definitions- opens in a new window or tab
Zonda Clincher Wheelset
Brand New in Box Campagnolo Zonda clincher wheelset
Pick-up available from Potts Point.
- Campagnolo hub.
* photographs of wheelsets mounted on different bikes are for illustration purposes only.
- the items being sold are brand new NEVER USED - NEVER MOUNTED in box with skewers etc. sealed in unopened factory packaging.
- includes front & rear wheels, f & r skewers, technical manuals and warranty information.
- please note this set is not a grey import, they are Australian issue from the Australian Campagnolo distributor with Australian warranty.
- RRP $689
I will ship Interstate!
Call Roger on 0402 444 000 for postage costs quote or for any further details.
Amazing Racing Wheels - Super Light - Super Super Strong
Gone fishing or love history? ShimaNo
TULLIO CAMPAGNOLO: what can you not say about the genius Tullio Campagnolo? ...the most synonymous name in cycling history.
SQUADRA MOLTENI: the genius of Ugo De Rosa and Tullio Campagnolo combined with the talents of Eddy Merckx
together as Team Molteni & Squadra Faema lay down the most romantic era of cycling history.
MADE BY HAND IN VICENZA - ITALY
every Campagnolo Zonda wheel is manufactured & assembled by hand in Vicenza - Italia !
have a closer look at that common French brand and you will notice they are made in China or Indonesia - not France.
have a closer look at that common American brand and you will notice they are made in China or Taiwan - not USA.
all Campagnolo wheels are manufactured in Italy!
MEGA G3 on the rear wheel makes Zonda of the 2013 range the benchmark wheel in the market: greater torsional stiffness and greater side stiffness that transform into greater energy transmitted to the rear wheel.
Technologies: G3 asymmetric 2:1 rear wheel spoke ratio
Perfect balance of the spoke tensions on both sides of the wheel. Reduces stress, increases transversal rigidity and the transmission of power to the wheel. G3™ eliminates vibrations even with "heavy" cyclists.
Features & Benefits:
- never use wheel tape again!
Weight - Zonda Clincher 1550 grams (pair)
* Look out for my future listings.