Details about Canon XF105 Camcorder Complete SetupSee original listing
“Item has been used but in excellent condition”
26 Jun, 2014 10:46:30 AEST
Noosaville, Queensland, Australia
An item that has been used previously. The item may have some signs of cosmetic wear, but is fully operational and functions as intended. This item may be a floor model or store return that has been used. See the seller’s listing for full details and description of any imperfections. See all condition definitions- opens in a new window or tab
|Seller Notes:||“Item has been used but in excellent condition”|
CANON XF105 PROFESSIONAL DIGITAL CAMCORDER
CANON TELE CONVERTER LENS TL-H58
MANFROTTO MKC3-H02 TRIPOD
RODE NTG-1 SHOTGUN MICROPHONE
SANDISK 32GB COMPACT FLASH CARD
2 CANON BP955 BATTERIES
LENS PEN LP-1
LEADS TO SUIT
MANUAL AND DISC
COMPLETE PROFESSIONAL SETUP
ITEM IS PICK UP ONLY
Terms & Conditions
1. By bidding on a product that is for sale or auction on Ebay, you are agreeing to the terms and conditions listed here.
2. The successful high bidder must complete the sale transaction (including payment) within 5 days from the date of receipt of email notification following the end of the sale. Otherwise, high-bidder will be considered as NON-PAY buyer.
3. SEAVIEW TREASURES is not directly liable for any loss, theft, or damage to any goods. If problems do arise, please contact us, and we shall endeavor to resolve any issues.
4. We will not be responsible for any compatibility problem. Hence before you bid you should check the listing carefully or e-mail us.
5. SEAVIEW TREASURES adheres to all trading rules applied by eBay.
6. While all care is taken, any errors or omissions in the item details are unintentional
7. All pictures of items listed are of actual product for sale - we attempt to illustrate any issues with the product to the best of our ability
8. All products are listed making mention of any defects or surface imperfections where relevant and practical
9. We reserve the right to end any
listing early some products are listed for sale elsewhere.
1. The buyer pays for all appropriate shipping and handling.
2. All shipping will be sent through Regular Australian post, unless indicated otherwise. If you require express post, registered mail etc. please indicate that when purchasing the product.
3. All shipments will be made within 48 hours (Excluding weekends and public holidays) of receiving payment.
5. Please allow up to 10 working days for delivery, after the proof of payment is provided.
6. SEAVIEW TREASURES is not directly liable for any loss, theft, or damages during delivery
7. International Customers : We do not offer shipping to International Customers , In some cases there are voltage regulations that we will not risk breaching.
1. At this stage, we only accept Payment through Paypal. If you need to make a paypal account please go to www.paypal.com.au
2. The successful bidder must make payment within 5 days of receiving the invoice.
3. A copy of the receipt and invoice will be included with the package.
4. Any delay in payments must be notified ASAP - In most cases we are understanding
1. We request our buyers to leave their feedback after their items are received.
2. When we receive positive feedback from a buyer, we will leave a positive feedback to the buyer on the same day.
3. Please contact us first to fix the problem before leaving a negative feedback (Negative Feedback cannot solve any problem).
1. It is not acceptable for refund/replace if buyers feel unhappy because the item is not what they expected, or that have simply changed their minds. A refund can only be given if the item does not work or is different than the one described.
2. If, for some reason, you are required to return the item to us, We do not accept any item return by COD. It is the buyers responsibility for return postage where relevant.
4. The returned postage must be paid entirely by the buyer.
5. Please contact us before you return anything.